RemedySpot.com

JJ-Dr. Pepper.....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all,

I have been keeping J on "Sprite or 7-up" to drink but today he got a Dr. Pepper.........What a mess! He has been real loud and hyper all day. I just gave him some probotics. How often should I give him that? J and dyes don't mix. Lois

Lois Noland Always in search for the "cure"

Lois NolandI don't give inI don't give upAnd I don't take no for an answerAlways looking for the "Cure"

I don't give inI don't give upAnd I don't take NO for an answer.

If God Brings you to it,He will Bring you though it.

Could be the caffeine as well. Probiotics aren't going to help with

what he already drank; activated charcoal might.

>

> Hi all,

> I have been keeping J on " Sprite or 7-up " to drink but today he

got a Dr. Pepper.........What a mess! He has been real loud and

hyper all day. I just gave him some probotics. How often should I

give him that? J and dyes don't mix. Lois

> Lois Noland

> Always in search for the " cure "

>

>

>

>

> Lois Noland

>

> I don't give in

> I don't give up

> And I don't take no for an answer

> Always looking for the " Cure "

>

>

>

>

>

> I don't give in

> I don't give up

> And I don't take NO for an answer.

>

> If God Brings you to it,

> He will Bring you though it.

>

Lois,

Interesting what you say about Dr. Pepper!! I have had many a terrible day after my son has drank a can of this rubbish!! Also Cherryade! Though he seems ok on lemonade and sprite.

Best wishes,

Re: JJ-Dr. Pepper.....

Could be the caffeine as well. Probiotics aren't going to help with what he already drank; activated charcoal might.>> Hi all,> I have been keeping J on "Sprite or 7-up" to drink but today he got a Dr. Pepper.........What a mess! He has been real loud and hyper all day. I just gave him some probotics. How often should I give him that? J and dyes don't mix. Lois> Lois Noland > Always in search for the "cure"> > > > > Lois Noland> > I don't give in> I don't give up> And I don't take no for an answer> Always looking for the "Cure"> > > > > > I don't give in> I don't give up> And I don't take NO for an answer.> > If God Brings you to it,> He will Bring you though it.>

Hey- sounds so familiar with our guy- the dyes in stuff mess him

up too! We are stuck on the OrangeAde- sugar free - from

Tropicana. It is Non carbonated and has no Caffiene and zero

calories!!!!!! They sell it with or without sugar- and believe me

sugarfree does tastegreat!!! The red dye really makes my son sick -

not just in drinks- in food and drostings- he gets so bad!!

> >

> > Hi all,

> > I have been keeping J on " Sprite or 7-up " to drink but today

he

> got a Dr. Pepper.........What a mess! He has been real loud and

> hyper all day. I just gave him some probotics. How often should

I

> give him that? J and dyes don't mix. Lois

> > Lois Noland

> > Always in search for the " cure "

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Lois Noland

> >

> > I don't give in

> > I don't give up

> > And I don't take no for an answer

> > Always looking for the " Cure "

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > I don't give in

> > I don't give up

> > And I don't take NO for an answer.

> >

> > If God Brings you to it,

> > He will Bring you though it.

> >

>

Has anyone tried thr Tropicana Sugarfree OrangeAde??? It is great -noncarbonared and no caffiene-It tastes great- no calories. Our son is crazy about it! The red dyes makes our guy sick too.

> >> > Hi all,> > I have been keeping J on "Sprite or 7-up" to drink but today he > got a Dr. Pepper.........What a mess! He has been real loud and > hyper all day. I just gave him some probotics. How often should I > give him that? J and dyes don't mix. Lois> > Lois Noland > > Always in search for the "cure"> > > > > > > > > > Lois Noland> > > > I don't give in> > I don't give up> > And I don't take no for an answer> > Always looking for the "Cure"> > > > > > > > > > > > I don't give in> > I don't give up> > And I don't take NO for an answer.> > > > If God Brings you to it,> > He will Bring you though it.> >>

I don't think we have that in the UK??!! We have the Tropicana fruit juice in different flavours but not the one you mentioned?? I find that with my son it isn't the sugar that causes the problems. Everyone I have spoken to about this has always blamed the sugar - but I think, as in our case, it is the colourings. Sonny might get a bit over energetic with the sugar from drinks but colourings just make him aggressive with it too.

I tend to stick to colourless drinks, even if it has sugar - such as 7up, sprite, lemonade or even flavoured spring water.

I have also noticed that Skips, Cheese Quavers (not sure what you have in the US) and Smarties have the same effect - and Skittles send him absolutely off the scale!

(UK)

Hey- sounds so familiar with our guy- the dyes in stuff mess him up too! We are stuck on the OrangeAde- sugar free - from Tropicana. It is Non carbonated and has no Caffiene and zero calories!!!!!! They sell it with or without sugar- and believe me sugarfree does tastegreat!!! The red dye really makes my son sick - not just in drinks- in food and drostings- he gets so bad!!> >> > Hi all,> > I have been keeping J on "Sprite or 7-up" to drink but today he > got a Dr. Pepper.........What a mess! He has been real loud and > hyper all day. I just gave him some probotics. How often should I > give him that? J and dyes don't mix. Lois> > Lois Noland > > Always in search for the "cure"> > > > > > > > > > Lois Noland> > > > I don't give in> > I don't give up> > And I don't take no for an answer> > Always looking for the "Cure"> > > > > > > > > > > > I don't give in> > I don't give up> > And I don't take NO for an answer.> > > > If God Brings you to it,> > He will Bring you though it.> >>

Hey all! I have been reading a lot about the fact that what we have all been blaming for issues is not sugar ... but the High Fructose Corn Syrup. This stuff is SCARY!!!!

My doctor told me that if I MUST drink sodas...to buy the "Waco" Dr. Pepper, because it is made with the original formula, which is Imperial Pure Cane Sugar....not the High Fructose Corn Syrup they changed to many years ago.......Hmmmmm....about the time all the soft drink and food companies did the same thing and obesity, hyperactivity, diabetes, etc....all skyrocketed about the SAME time......I think there were MANY changes in the 'production' of food during those years, that when all combined...has made almost all processed, non-whole foods just one step above poison...when eaten over a lifetime. I wish I could say that I am good about avoiding processed foods, but I confess, I get really lazy a lot of the time. However, reading the ingredient labels has replaced amusement park rides for me.....much scarier! haha

To: AutismBehaviorProblems From: cindy@...Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 22:08:49 +0000Subject: Re: Re: JJ-Dr. Pepper.....

I don't think we have that in the UK??!! We have the Tropicana fruit juice in different flavours but not the one you mentioned?? I find that with my son it isn't the sugar that causes the problems. Everyone I have spoken to about this has always blamed the sugar - but I think, as in our case, it is the colourings. Sonny might get a bit over energetic with the sugar from drinks but colourings just make him aggressive with it too.

I tend to stick to colourless drinks, even if it has sugar - such as 7up, sprite, lemonade or even flavoured spring water.

I have also noticed that Skips, Cheese Quavers (not sure what you have in the US) and Smarties have the same effect - and Skittles send him absolutely off the scale!

(UK)

Hey- sounds so familiar with our guy- the dyes in stuff mess him up too! We are stuck on the OrangeAde- sugar free - from Tropicana. It is Non carbonated and has no Caffiene and zero calories!!!!!! They sell it with or without sugar- and believe me sugarfree does tastegreat!!! The red dye really makes my son sick - not just in drinks- in food and drostings- he gets so bad!!> >> > Hi all,> > I have been keeping J on "Sprite or 7-up" to drink but today he > got a Dr. Pepper.........What a mess! He has been real loud and > hyper all day. I just gave him some probotics. How often should I > give him that? J and dyes don't mix. Lois> > Lois Noland > > Always in search for the "cure"> > > > > > > > > > Lois Noland> > > > I don't give in> > I don't give up> > And I don't take no for an answer> > Always looking for the "Cure"> > > > > > > > > > > > I don't give in> > I don't give up> > And I don't take NO for an answer.> > > > If God Brings you to it,> > He will Bring you though it.> >>

Watch “Cause Effect,” a show about real people making a real difference. Learn more