RemedySpot.com

Re:As Close As That

Rate this topic

Guest guest

D, I am in awe.....what a precious most beautiful story/poem to wake up to. I started crying about the second paragraph down and am still crying. The love of both you and just flows through what you have written. The iamges you painted so eloquently for us that is real in the spirit world makes me so yearn for it to be in the physical world. I am happy that you both are having a relaxing and peaceful day...that makes me breath easier.

Little do you know or perhaps you do how I have prayed for a family like this. How my family split when I was a child and my siblings pulled away from me and to this day we do not know each other. I've not had a friend since high school and every marriage ended in divorce no matter how hard I tried to stop it and I watched my own children go through losing their father to prison for life. Family has been the largest burden on my heart and yet joy that I longed to have united in our life. There is nothing more important than family and love and now my own children have gone their own ways some not even able to open enough to talk on the phone.

I could probably respond to each line you wrote because well thats just me hehe but I could just see us all running around like children as you described. I'd be blowing huge bubbles with my home made coat hanger bubble blower and making everyone smile and then I'd topple upon everyone in a huge heap and you'd all die for a breath hahahaha. I can just smell the fresh cut grass outside while we all sniff and share flowers walking down the paths as you said and then at night the bags of marshmallows we would go through at the huge bonfire. Someone I'm not sure who runs around capturing lightening bugs if only for a minute and then letting them go.

Yes these are good tears and they feel good. I will print this and read it many times because I need it that badly and maybe some day in the future we can all come together, wouldnt that be such an indescribable blessing even if I am the new sis here lol. How utterly impossible it is for words to say how much I need family, I die for it and I softly hug all of you over there and everyone here and now all your shirts are wet with my soggy tears and my drippy nose....hehe..

xoxoxox