RemedySpot.com

New to group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

You got it! It is "The Shrine" or the house that "Mark" built, or as most of us Ranger Fans like to say Messier slay the dragon that was haunting the basement of MSG all those years. Thanks Mark, Adam, Mike, , i, Sergie and the whole 1994 Stanley Cup Champion NY Rangers. My father was able to "die in peace". Over winter break this past school year I cut work for a few days and took my kids to NYC and they got their first exposure to MSG. The Rangers were on fire that day and just ate the Buffalo Sabers for lunch and we had such a great time. Now we're talking about making this an annual family trip as long as their in town. "Let's Go Rangers!"

Re: [Practiceimprovemen t1] New to group

welcomeYeah that and that Ho they are pretty good stuff. :)where are you located?

On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 7:59 AM, Wayne Coghill cwayne59verizon (DOT) net> wrote:

I'd just like to briefly introduce myself to the group. I manage my sister's practice and one day stumbled onto something called IMP. It turned out that the things that I was telling my sister to do were mostly the same things advocated by IMP. I am hoping to be able to share ideas with the group.

We use Amazing Charts EMR, we tried out Instant Medical History (she didn't like it), and I am currently starting to plan for an attempt to use AppointmentQuest Online Scheduling.

I'd like to give a special thanks to hockeyref () and Dr. Lynn Ho for directing me to this group.

Wayne-- If you are a patient please allow up to 12 hours for a reply by email/please note the new email address.Remember that e-mail may not be entirely secure/ MD ph fax

------------ --------- --------- --------- - Malia, MDMalia Family Medicine & Skin Sense Laser6720 Pittsford-Palmyra Rd.Perinton Square MallFairport, NY 14450 (phone / fax)www.relayhealth. com/doc/DrMaliawww.SkinSenseLaser. com-- Confidentiality Notice --This email message, including all the attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains confidential information. Unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, copy or disseminate this information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message, including attachments.------------ --------- --------- --------- -

Guest guest

Wayne,

You are so ready to be an IMP its not funny. Your doc is not cut out to be the hamster on the wheel and the whole office wants to be free of the broken dysfunctional model. That is why I'm so glad you are here now and wish that you and your sis had made it up to Rochester for Camp just a while back. You would have fit right in. Wish us luck with our conversion and the best of luck to you guys on yours as well... Just PM'ed you thru the AC user board...

Re: [Practiceimprovemen t1] New togroup

welcomeYeah that and that Ho they are pretty good stuff.:)where are you located?

I'd just like to briefly introduce myself to the group. I manage my sister'spractice and one day stumbled onto something called IMP. It turned out that thethings that I was telling my sister to do were mostly the same things advocated byIMP. I am hoping to be able to share ideas with the group.

We use Amazing Charts EMR, we tried out Instant Medical History (she didn'tlike it), and I am currently starting to plan for an attempt to use AppointmentQuestOnline Scheduling.

I'd like to give a special thanks to hockeyref () and Dr. Lynn Ho fordirecting me to this group.

Wayne-- If you are a patient please allow up to 12hours for a reply by email/please note the new email address.Rememberthat e-mail may not be entirely secure/ MD115 Mt BlueCircle ph fax

------------ --------- --------- --------- - Malia, MDMaliaFamily Medicine & Skin Sense Laser6720 Pittsford-Palmyra Rd.PerintonSquare MallFairport, NY 14450 (phone / fax)www.relayhealth. com/doc/DrMaliawww.SkinSenseLaser. com--Confidentiality Notice --This email message, including all the attachments, isfor the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains confidential information.Unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,you may not use, disclose, copy or disseminate this information. If you are not theintended recipient, please

contact the sender immediately by reply email and destroyall copies of the original message, including attachments.------------ --------- --------- --------- --- If you are a patient please allow up to 12 hours for a reply by email/please note the new email address.Remember that e-mail may not be entirely secure/ MD ph fax ------------ --------- --------- --------- - Malia, MDMalia Family Medicine & Skin Sense Laser6720 Pittsford-Palmyra Rd.Perinton Square MallFairport, NY 14450 (phone / fax)www.relayhealth.

com/doc/DrMaliawww.SkinSenseLaser. com-- Confidentiality Notice --This email message, including all the attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains confidential information. Unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, copy or disseminate this information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message, including attachments.------------ --------- --------- --------- -

Guest guest

Having been a Ranger fan since the late 70’s and fortunate

to be at the 1994 game (you can see me in the pictures) “Go Rangers”

or the other popular cheer “Potvin Sucks”. Unfortunately,

they have failed to do much since 1994 L .

Kathy Saradarian, MD

Branchville, NJ

www.qualityfamilypractice.com

Solo 4/03, Practicing since 9/90

Practice Partner 5/03

Low staffing

[mailto: ] On Behalf Of

Bleiweiss

Sent: Friday, August 08, 2008 2:18 PM

To:

Subject: Re: New to group

You got it! It is " The Shrine " or the house that

" Mark " built, or as most of us Ranger Fans like to say Messier slay

the dragon that was haunting the basement of MSG all those years. Thanks Mark,

Adam, Mike, , i, Sergie and the whole 1994 Stanley Cup Champion NY

Rangers. My father was able to " die in peace " . Over winter break this

past school year I cut work for a few days and took my kids to NYC and they got

their first exposure to MSG. The Rangers were on fire that day and just ate the

Buffalo Sabers for lunch and we had such a great time. Now we're talking about

making this an annual family trip as long as their in town. " Let's Go

Rangers! "

welcome

Yeah that and that Ho they are pretty good stuff. :)

where are you located?

On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 7:59 AM, Wayne Coghill

cwayne59verizon (DOT) net> wrote:

I'd just like to briefly introduce

myself to the group. I manage my sister's practice and one day stumbled onto

something called IMP. It turned out that the things that I was telling my

sister to do were mostly the same things advocated by IMP. I am hoping to be

able to share ideas with the group.

We use Amazing Charts EMR, we tried

out Instant Medical History (she didn't like it), and I am currently starting

to plan for an attempt to use AppointmentQuest Online Scheduling.

I'd like to give a special thanks

to hockeyref () and Dr. Lynn Ho for directing me to this group.

Wayne

--

If you are a patient please allow up to 12 hours for a reply by email/

please note the new email address.

Remember that e-mail may not be entirely secure/

MD

ph fax

------------ --------- --------- --------- -

Malia, MD

Malia Family Medicine & Skin Sense Laser

6720 Pittsford-Palmyra Rd.

Perinton Square Mall

Fairport, NY 14450

(phone / fax)

www.relayhealth. com/doc/DrMalia

www.SkinSenseLaser. com

-- Confidentiality Notice --

This email message, including all the attachments, is for the sole use of the

intended recipient(s) and contains confidential information. Unauthorized use

or disclosure is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not

use, disclose, copy or disseminate this information. If you are not the

intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply email and

destroy all copies of the original message, including attachments.

------------ --------- --------- --------- -

Guest guest

All right, if we're going to use this as a social chit-chat room then I have to say...

GO RON HEXTALL!!!

Anyway...there it is. Am I the only stick in the mud who feels that reading a couple dozen postings on the Rangers is a waste of time? My suggestion...

If you are going to be talking about a nonbusiness topic, don;'t hit REPLY, start a new topic and call it RANGERS or whatever. ThenI know not to open it and read about what a bunch of losers they are. By the time the 19th person hits REPLY, the posted topic has noting to do with the content.

Sorry but yes I don;t like the chattiness, I prefer the IMP stuff here.

I'd just like to briefly introduce myself to the group. I manage my sister's practice and one day stumbled onto something called IMP. It turned out that the things that I was telling my sister to do were mostly the same things advocated by IMP. I am hoping to be able to share ideas with the group.

We use Amazing Charts EMR, we tried out Instant Medical History (she didn't like it), and I am currently starting to plan for an attempt to use AppointmentQuest Online Scheduling.

I'd like to give a special thanks to hockeyref () and Dr. Lynn Ho for directing me to this group.

Wayne-- If you are a patient please allow up to 12 hours for a reply by email/please note the new email address.Remember that e-mail may not be entirely secure/ MD ph fax

------------ --------- --------- --------- - Malia, MDMalia Family Medicine & Skin Sense Laser6720 Pittsford-Palmyra Rd.Perinton Square MallFairport, NY 14450 (phone / fax)www.relayhealth. com/doc/DrMaliawww.SkinSenseLaser. com-- Confidentiality Notice --This email message, including all the attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains confidential information. Unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, copy or disseminate this information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message, including attachments.------------ --------- --------- --------- -

Guest guest

If doing those things, and focusing on quality of care, it sure sounds IMP-ish to

me.Good luck. I'd love to learn she doesn't burn out and keeps

loving being a doc.Tim

Thanks for the complement. I wouldn't call us an IMP. I believe a doctor has to

have specific non-medical skills to make that work. My sister doesn't have those

specific skills. But with some proper business planning and by using some techniques

that IMPs use and playing to her strengths.I can turn her practice into being quite

profitable, or so I belieive. The " standard insurance " model usually used

for practices today play specifically to her weakness and can result in her skill as

a doctor being overshadowed or nullified by me trying to get her to see 25-30

patients/day. It has been a disaster. We did get up to 17, but if sustained for

any length of time, she can't keep up w/ the charting AND we are stressed and

irritalbe and still need to hire a 2nd MA.

Once I got her using the EMR things started really changing. Then we got the lab

interfaces---another big improvement. I think I can reduce the MAs workload (and

mine for when I have to cover phones or correct her mistakes) by using a little more

automation. Like letting patients book their own appts online (AppointmentQuest),

and maybe signing up for one of those virtual PBXs like OneBox. Thjis means the MA

can work more on things we need her to, and we won't have to hire a second one.

Then I need to shift her to patients with a higher fee/visit so that she can

REALLY be profitable on just 10-12 patients per day. I have alot of the ideas set

up. Just need to fine tune them and implement them. I think. But 10 patient /day

with conventional overhead just wont pay the salary or the bills.

Re: [Practiceimprovemen t1] New togroup

welcomeYeah that and that Ho they are pretty good

stuff.:)where are you located?

I'd just like to briefly introduce myself to the group. I manage my sister'spractice and one day stumbled onto something called IMP. It turned out that thethings that I was telling my sister to do were mostly the same things advocated

byIMP. I am hoping to be able to share ideas with the group.

We use Amazing Charts EMR, we tried out Instant Medical History (she didn'tlike it), and I am currently starting to plan for an attempt to use

AppointmentQuestOnline Scheduling.

I'd like to give a special thanks to hockeyref () and Dr. Lynn Ho fordirecting me to this group.

Wayne

-- If you are a patient please allow up to

12hours for a reply by email/please note the new email address.Rememberthat e-mail may not be entirely secure/ MD115 Mt BlueCircle ph fax 207 778

------------ --------- --------- --------- - Malia,

MDMaliaFamily Medicine & Skin Sense Laser6720

Pittsford-Palmyra Rd.PerintonSquare MallFairport, NY 14450 (phone / fax)www.relayhealth. com/doc/DrMaliawww.SkinSenseLaser. com--Confidentiality

Notice --This email message, including all the attachments, isfor the

sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains confidential information.Unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited. If you are not the intended

recipient,you may not use, disclose, copy or disseminate this information. If

you are not theintended recipient, please contact the sender immediately

by reply email and destroyall copies of the original message, including

attachments.------------ --------- --------- --------- -

-- If you are a patient please allow up to 12

hours for a reply by email/please note the new email address.Remember

that e-mail may not be entirely secure/ MD115 Mt Blue

Circle ph fax

------------ --------- --------- --------- - Malia, MDMalia Family Medicine & Skin Sense Laser6720 Pittsford-Palmyra Rd.Perinton Square MallFairport, NY 14450 (phone / fax)www.relayhealth. com/doc/DrMaliawww.SkinSenseLaser. com-- Confidentiality Notice --This email

message, including all the attachments, is for the sole use of the intended

recipient(s) and contains confidential information. Unauthorized use or disclosure

is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, disclose,

copy or disseminate this information. If you are not the intended recipient, please

contact the sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original

message, including attachments.------------ --------- --------- --------- -

---------------------------------------- Malia, MDMalia

Family Medicine & Skin Sense Laser6720 Pittsford-Palmyra Rd.Perinton

Square MallFairport, NY 14450 (phone / fax)www.relayhealth.com/doc/DrMaliawww.SkinSenseLaser.com--

Confidentiality Notice --This email message, including all the attachments, is

for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains confidential information.

Unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,

you may not use, disclose, copy or disseminate this information. If you are not the

intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply email and destroy

all copies of the original message, including attachments.----------------------------------------

Guest guest

My dad lived long enough to see them win the cup. We had no idea he had a ticking time bomb inside as his whole aorta dysected at once two summers later. Anyway, daddy saw the "Now I can Die in Peace" sign and he just thought that it was the best. So they won right around fathers day and I was going to make him a tee shirt that said it, when I go into Modell's to buy a few other Cup shirts and things and in big block letters there is the shirt with the Ranger logo on it and 1994 Stanley Cup Champs on it so I got a few for both of us.

Well two years later we buried my dad in his cumfy jeans, NY Rangers Jersey with that now I can die in peace tee shirt on underneath. My Aunt Millie was furious that this is how we buried dad, but this is certianly how he would have wanted to relax. Now the thing is as a Jew he should have returned to the earth naked wrapped in a shroud. So this really big well dressed young man at the funeral home comes up to me as I went to spend a last few minutes with dad before the prep him. As he approaches me he politely says all the correct things and then he says the he heard about our family's request for how daddy should be dressed. And as he looks at me he starts to undo his tie pin and top shirt button and tie and I wondering just what the heck is this guy doing, is he loosing up to kill me (I'm only 5'7" he could have squashed me like a bug this guy was built and Huge). Well he pulls out a gold chain with a NY Ranger logo on it and say

"Don't worry Mr Bly your father's wishes will be respect" and winks and nods me and then we shoke hands. People bug when I tell 'em this story.

And early 70's for me, Giacomin, Ratell, Gilbert, Park, Stemmer, Walter Katzuck and the cat Francis behind the bench....

welcomeYeah that and that Ho they are pretty good stuff. :)where are you located?

Wayne

-- If you are a patient please allow up to 12 hours for a reply by email/please note the new email address.Remember that e-mail may not be entirely secure/ MD ph fax

Guest guest

And that's my own wife and doctor! And she watched ever darn game from the semi-finals with the Devils as well as the finals against those pesky Canucks with me, my father and some assort good friends.... Geeze... She has always rooted for Hextall just to get under my skin and get a rise out of me.. Isn't love grand??? Kisses.....

Re: New to group

All right, if we're going to use this as a social chit-chat room then I have to say...

GO RON HEXTALL!!!

Anyway...there it is. Am I the only stick in the mud who feels that reading a couple dozen postings on the Rangers is a waste of time? My suggestion.. .

If you are going to be talking about a nonbusiness topic, don;'t hit REPLY, start a new topic and call it RANGERS or whatever. ThenI know not to open it and read about what a bunch of losers they are. By the time the 19th person hits REPLY, the posted topic has noting to do with the content.

Sorry but yes I don;t like the chattiness, I prefer the IMP stuff here.

------------ --------- --------- --------- - Malia, MDMalia Family Medicine & Skin Sense Laser6720 Pittsford-Palmyra Rd.Perinton Square MallFairport, NY 14450 (phone / fax)www.relayhealth. com/doc/DrMaliawww.SkinSenseLaser. com-- Confidentiality Notice --This email message, including all the attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains confidential information. Unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, copy or disseminate this information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message, including attachments.------------ --------- --------- ---------

-