RemedySpot.com

Re: Welcome New Members!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well said, Liane! I second the warm welcome to our newest members and hope you find your time enjoyable while you are with us! Please note that there are files which have been uploaded which may interest you all...also there you shall find how to place a healing or prayer request. Much Love to ALL...~Ali~lianeqrz_legey <butterflygris@...> wrote: Hello Everyone, Good day Family! How are you all today? I am feeling kind of sick, but I am going to be fine.I want to welcome our new members to this forum , and also want to say that we are a family here, Please feel free to share , post comments ask questions , prayers and healing requests. We are also a support group, and we are proud to hold and help each other during tough times. Please make yourself at home. We are so glad to have you here with us on this journey, Namaste,*Liane*

WELCOME! WELCOME~ WELCOME~ NEW MEMBERS.. NEW FAMILY..

SENDING BLESSINGS OF LOVE TO YOU ALL!

LOVE

KAREN~KARMA

>

>

>

>

>

> Hello Everyone, Good day Family!

>

> How are you all today? I am feeling kind of sick, but I am going to

be fine.

> I want to welcome our new members to this forum , and also want to

say that we are a family here, Please feel free to share , post

comments ask questions , prayers and healing requests.

> We are also a support group, and we are proud to hold and help each

other during tough times.

> Please make yourself at home. We are so glad to have you here with

us on this journey,

> Namaste,

>

> *Liane*

>

Hello and thank you Rak. I'm just sorry I wasn't able to reply to this earlier. I work as a graphic artist and am on the computer constantly, but this week has been very hectic and there just was no time to check my email. Fortunately, it's going to be a nice weekend here in Michigan where I love, so we are taking a short trip to enjoy some of natures beauty. I look forward to getting to know everyone here and sharing in the great wealth of knowledge and spirit this group carries. Many of you already know me from myspace. My name is Unity . Namaste one and all, Unity lianeqrz_legey <butterflygris@...> wrote: Hello Everyone, Good day Family! How are you all today? I am feeling kind of sick, but I am going to be fine.I want to welcome our new members to this forum , and also want to say that we are a family here, Please feel free to share , post comments ask questions , prayers and healing requests. We are also a support group, and we are proud to hold and help each other during tough times. Please make yourself at home. We are so glad to have you here with us on this journey, Namaste,*Liane* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ If there's love in your heart, you always have something left to give ~ My Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/mslastchance

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

hehe I think lots of you in my wonderful family must be ind readers,

lol...Thank you for this post! I was truly wanting to see

what the difference between a twin soul and soul mate was. I had a

pretty good idea but now it is absolutely clear. YES! Thank you,

this is sooooooooooo helpful!! Namaste, LUNA

>

>

>

>

>

> Hello Everyone, Good day Family!

>

> How are you all today? I am feeling kind of sick, but I am going

to be fine.

> I want to welcome our new members to this forum , and also want

to say that we are a family here, Please feel free to share , post

comments ask questions , prayers and healing requests.

> We are also a support group, and we are proud to hold and help

each other during tough times.

> Please make yourself at home. We are so glad to have you here with

us on this journey,

> Namaste,

>

> *Liane*

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> If there's love in your heart, you always have something left to

give ~

>

> My Myspace:

> http://www.myspace.com/mslastchance

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone

who knows.

> Answers - Check it out.

>

• 4 weeks later...

Good Morning Family, I want to second Stef in Welcoming the new members,Please feel free to introduce yourselfPost articles,poems, prayer requests , Healing requests, suggestions, projects.We have been organizing new strategies and new projects, if you want to be included , or help in brain storming them, please let us know. Humanity Healing Foundation is on its way , and we are trying to open our scope of actions, therefore , we are trying to gather some more help.Probably next week , we were planning on having our first IM meeting or a chat over IM, so we can meet each other, discuss projects, and get to know our family members better. Let us know if you want to participate as well.Ok, I talked to much , as usual. Welcome you all... Much love and respect for all,Liane, >> I want to warmly welcome all of our new members here to Humanity> Healing! We are quite a unique group of caring, loving, compassionate> people. Please feel free to introduce yourself and post any prayers,> thoughts, or even interesting information. We love enlightening> information! [:)]> > Also please feel free to go to the file section of our group. There's> endless reading for a hungry mind. If you have a prayer request, there> is a form you can fill out, and Ali will add the person needing the> healing and prayers to her beautiful Crystal Grid of healing.> > Welcome to the family!> Infinite love and respect,> Stefanie>

• 1 month later...

Greetings to All! Welcome to our growing family! It's so wonderful to see so many beautiful souls join with us. I look very forward to the great privilege and honor of the opportunity to get to know you all as little or as much as you allow. :: bow of respect and honor ::I pray you all enjoy the offerings you will find here, discover the depths and reasoning behind why we call ourselves a "family" and not just a group, and know you may find here a place where you are not judged, not left without support, not alone lest you choose to be. *soft smile*Please check up on our Healing and Prayer grids when you have time and again, Welcome!Love & Light, Peace & Joy to you and all your beloved ones, always. Namaste. Much Metta.~Alison~ (aka Ali, if you prefer, and if you are on MySpace, I am "Eternally a Seeker" URL = myspace.com/naturallyamystic I welcome your friendship there as well.) Blessings!>> > > > > Hello Everyone.> > I want to welcome our new members to our soul family.> Please make yourself at home, feel free to introduce yourself to the> group when you feel the time is right or just jump in to the> discussions and messages.> We are a real family here and we share our experiences and practices> here, so feel free to> ask for healing, make prayers requests and ask questions.> We are here to help and support each other on this Healing Journey.> Welcome!> > Much love and respect to all> Liane>

Hi !The physical Grid (all in one inclusive) is located here in Wisconsin in my home and is grounded in various locations throughout the world. There is a document in our uploaded files here on HH that goes into details about the grid/s itself/themselves. Please let me know if you have any other questions.Thank you so much and, again, Welcome! *warm hug of new friendship* ~Alison~ -Erberich <L@...> wrote: Hi Alison....quick question....where are the "healing prayer and grids" located? thank you for the warm welcome...it is nice to be here! leslie Namaste ----- Original Message ----- From: alisonkain Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 7:56 PM Subject: [] Re: Welcome New members! Greetings to All! Welcome to our growing family! It's so wonderful to see so many beautiful souls join with us. I look very forward to the great privilege and honor of the opportunity to get to know you all as little or as much as you allow. :: bow of respect and honor ::I pray you all enjoy the offerings you will find here, discover the depths and reasoning behind why we call ourselves a "family" and not just a group, and

know you may find here a place where you are not judged, not left without support, not alone lest you choose to be. *soft smile*Please check up on our Healing and Prayer grids when you have time and again, Welcome!Love & Light, Peace & Joy to you and all your beloved ones, always. Namaste. Much Metta.~Alison~ (aka Ali, if you prefer, and if you are on MySpace, I am "Eternally a Seeker" URL = myspace.com/naturallyamystic I welcome your friendship there as well.) Blessings!>> > > > > Hello Everyone.> > I want to welcome our new members to our soul family.> Please make yourself at home, feel free to introduce yourself to the> group when you feel the time is right or just jump in to the> discussions and messages.> We are a real family here and we share our experiences and practices> here, so feel free to> ask for healing, make prayers requests and ask questions.> We are here to help and support each other on this Healing Journey.> Welcome!> > Much love and respect to all> Liane>