RemedySpot.com

Re: Shop for AUTISM!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

As a mom of an autistic son, I have similar costs each month and my insurance pays nothing.Private slp each week, 10 hours a week if an aba aide at school, private music therapy, etc, etc. I am privately paying nearly $3k each month!I am sorry and I feel for all of us who are forced to pay so much to help our children...but I can't afford to also pay for someone else's child as well.:(LoriSent from my iPhone

Adkins Nobles would like to invite you to a ONLINE shopping fundraiser where a portion of all sales will go to the education fund of Bradley Nobles, her 20 month old son. Bradley is a vibrant and handsome 20 month old that has been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder with Developmental Delays and Expressive/Receptive Language Disorder. Bradley was accepted into the ABC of NC School for Autistic Children February 1st. His family is now faced with not only the physical and emotional strains of the diagnosis but also the financial strain from the cost of treatment, therapies, and schooling, as their insurance does not cover all the therapies or ANY of the schooling. Even with the financial aid from the ABC of NC, his parents are still struggling to find the means to pay their MONTHLY out of pocket portion of $1,761.00 along with the other therapies and bills their insurance doesnt cover.

Shopping begins April 23rd and ends on May 13th!

Pick up the perfect Mother's Day gift, Grad gift or perfect summertime item for you!

Vendors will include:

* Stella & Dot Jewelry

www.stelladot.com/ & #8203;alicerich

* Pampered Chef

www.pamperedchef.biz/debbietalbott

* Thirty-One Totes

www.mythirtyone.com/105010

Please go to the websites above and select either Shop for Autism or Nobles. Email me with questions(m_nobles84@...). Happy Shopping and GOD BLESS!

=

Guest guest

Hi Lori, I don't think you need to apologize. My son is 26 and still needs services but he's pretty much outgrown any services. Our insurance never paid for any therapy. He is hearing impaired and they wouldn't pay for tests or aids. Everyone on here knows it goes on and on. By the way, in Missouri(where I live)insurance now pays for some of the ABA. My son wasn't diagnosed until he was 12 so it's been a long road and will continue to be a long, expensive road. My husband and I are his only family and that is my biggedt concern. What will happen to him when we are gone? We are in our sixties and stress, as you know, has been a great part of our life so I don't hold much hope for our living a long life. I feel for the family

who is having a tough time and I hope that they somehow make it through the therapys(ies?) Maybe someone on here can recommend some stratigies for them.. To: "autism-aspergers " <autism-aspergers > Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 11:59 PM Subject: Re:

Shop for AUTISM!!

As a mom of an autistic son, I have similar costs each month and my insurance pays nothing.Private slp each week, 10 hours a week if an aba aide at school, private music therapy, etc, etc. I am privately paying nearly $3k each month!I am sorry and I feel for all of us who are forced to pay so much to help our children...but I can't afford to also pay for someone else's child as well.:(LoriSent from my iPhone

Adkins Nobles would like to invite you to a ONLINE shopping fundraiser where a portion of all sales will go to the education fund of Bradley Nobles, her 20 month old son. Bradley is a vibrant and handsome 20 month old that has been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder with Developmental Delays and Expressive/Receptive Language Disorder. Bradley was accepted into the ABC of NC School for Autistic Children February 1st. His family is now faced with not only the physical and emotional strains of the diagnosis but also the financial strain from the cost of treatment, therapies, and schooling, as their insurance does not cover all the therapies or ANY of the schooling. Even with the financial aid from the ABC of NC, his parents are still struggling to find the means to pay their MONTHLY out of pocket portion of $1,761.00 along with the other therapies and bills their insurance doesnt cover.

Shopping begins April 23rd and ends on May 13th!

Pick up the perfect Mother's Day gift, Grad gift or perfect summertime item for you!

Vendors will include:

* Stella & Dot Jewelry

www.stelladot.com/ & #8203;alicerich

* Pampered Chef

www.pamperedchef.biz/debbietalbott

* Thirty-One Totes

www.mythirtyone.com/105010

Please go to the websites above and select either Shop for Autism or Nobles. Email me with questions(m_nobles84@...). Happy Shopping and GOD BLESS!

=