RemedySpot.com

Re: Urgent Prayer request for baby Dylan. 30 weeks old and in intensive care uni

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh Angel, my prayers are with Dylan for sure! My prayers are also with you and his mother as you go through this time. I have a little nephew named Dyllan.I love you, and my prayers are with you!Stefanie>> Could you please send my grandson healing energy? On Sat my daughter had> severe pre-eclampsia and ended up having to have an emergency C-> Section. Dylan was born 9 weeks early. He is in neo natal intensive> care. He is on oxygen, a ventilator, antibiotics, his lungs are not> developed yet and he has a bad infection somewhere. He is fighting for> his little life. Please send him healing energy.> > > His name is Dylan ; he is in Children Hospital in Mobile, AL. He> is getting worse each day... but, I have faith through the power of> prayer and our intentions we can help him. He has an infection that they> cannot find, lungs, heart, at this moment they are doing a spinal tap> they think he may have meningitis. I see him as whole and healed as> Spirit created him. I am working on grounding myself and staying in the> place of always holding his perfection in the forefront of my mind, and> remembering there is no duality and he is at one with source.> Namaste> Bless you> > angel4peace> you can ck my my space site if you want to see a picture of our little> angel> Thank you for joining me in prayers.> > Please repost to any list you think would be helpful.> I do not know how to do pictures as far as the link.. thank you>