RemedySpot.com

Re: New Unity Video

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blessed Be Anastasialianeqrz_legey <butterflygris@...> wrote: Beloved Family Friends,We’re very excited to share with you that Humanity Healing has just released its Pledge of Unityyesterday! We hope you all have an opportunity to review the pledge, answering the call to Unity by “signing†it through responding to: hhcommunicationgmail.***To review the The Humanity Healing Pledge of Unity you may go to myspace.com/ and check out their latest Blog posting, "Humanity Healing Pledge of Unity".We sincerely look very forward to what our shared future can bring in terms of healing, helping and working together to create a healthier, safer, more peaceful, and harmoniously unified world with all of you at our sides!In that same vein, we also would like to release a new video aptly entitled, “UNITYâ€. We would particularly like to thank Stefanie for her amazing original photographs taken especially to match the words and capture the feeling or essence behind the original poem. Thank you, Stef!!We humbly invite

you now to view our latest work in high hopes you enjoy what you view, finding some form of inspiration from the offering. :: deep bow of respect ::Many thanks to all of you!Metta.The Humanity Healing Network Unity Video /Humanity Healing Anastasia

Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Liane thank you so much! It was such a pleasure to contribute my photography to this video. I am truly and deeply humbled. Thank you....Namaste,Stefanie>> > > Beloved Family Friends,> We’re very excited to share with you that Humanity Healing has> just released its Pledge of Unityyesterday! We hope you all have an> opportunity to review the pledge, answering the call to Unity by> “signing†it through responding to: > hhcommunication@...> <â€mailto:hhcommunication@...â€> .> > ***To review the The Humanity Healing Pledge of Unity you may go to> myspace.com/ <http://www.myspace.com/>> and check out their latest Blog posting, "Humanity Healing Pledge of> Unity".> > We sincerely look very forward to what our shared future can bring in> terms of healing, helping and working together to create a healthier,> safer, more peaceful, and harmoniously unified world with all of you at> our sides!> > In that same vein, we also would like to release a new video aptly> entitled, “UNITYâ€. We would particularly like to thank> Stefanie for her amazing original photographs taken especially to match> the words and capture the feeling or essence behind the original poem.> Thank you, Stef!!> We humbly invite you now to view our latest work in high hopes you enjoy> what you view, finding some form of inspiration from the offering. ::> deep bow of respect ::> Many thanks to all of you!> Metta.> The Humanity Healing Network> Unity Video /Humanity Healing> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbZraBd_8gk>>

YES! I loved it Liane! I have it on my profile on m/s and

encourage my friends to have a look-see. Beautiful pics by Stef and

Ali, such wonerful prose! All that put their hearts into that video

I must bow with hands together for such respect for you all!! Thank

you from the bottom of my heart of hearts! Metta, LUNA

PS. Thanks to Alice, I know the meaning of Metta. Thank you ALice!

I see many use this beautiful expression and it resonates with my

heart, I love it!! ;)

>

>

>

> Beloved Family Friends,

> We’re very excited to share with you that Humanity Healing has

> just released its Pledge of Unityyesterday! We hope you all have an

> opportunity to review the pledge, answering the call to Unity by

> “signing†it through responding to:

> hhcommunication@...

> <â€mailto:hhcommunication@...â€> .