RemedySpot.com

Re: Healing & Prayer Requests, Please, Beloved Family

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My prayers go out to them as I type this. Prayers for our brother , his daughter , and C.A. Thank you for bringing this to our attention dear Ali.Infinite love and healing,Stefanie>> Hello Lovely Ones!> > I am typing this to you with me wee kitty (1 yr old as of August 7th -> my astrological Leo kitten named "Oliver" aka "Mr. Twist" or "The Wizard> of Olz") perched rather precariously upon partially my hip, my forearm> and the keyboard in an odd triangular potentially semi-sacred geometric> design. lol [:o] [:))] [;)]> > I digress and please forgive me, especially considering the serious> nature and purpose of this missive. :: deep bow of respect :: [:-s]> > Healing & Prayer Requests have been issued from a couple of Souls (one> of whom is our own beloved family member) while the other wishes to> remain in relative anonymity for the present. (All parties are already> added to our official HH Grid.) I am now, with their mutual consent,> issuing individual prayer requests (and healing) for:> > Pride and his daughter : (yes, is our beloved> brother here on HH), has asked for prayers and healing to be sent to> both of them; , that we may help her help herself to move> beyond depression, anxiety, sorrow/grief over the lack of her mother,> painful personal issues and to help her with a spinal/lumbar issue even> as himself has similar personal issues he would like our> assistance on, including nicotine addiction and money problems, please?> > A gentlemen named "C.A." is asking for prayers and healing for a> condition which is hereditary, degenerative and vascular in nature. He> suffers from pain, swelling and "bumpiness" in the upper right thigh> main veins presently - he is awaiting news of types of treatment for his> condition soon.> > I ask you to please offer your amazing, unconditional and loving energy> to these cherished souls, if you find it within your hearts to do so> freely. :: bow of honor, respect & gratitude for you ::> > Thank you one and all! With great Love and wishing you all Much Joy,> Peace & Light... [:x]> ~Ali~>

Dearest Ali,

and his dear daughter Jaqueline are in my prayers at

this very moment. I also live with depression and can empathize with

Jaqueline. It is very challenging to feel such sadness, it seems to

engulf you at times, and I wish great happiness and love to enter her

heart. I send healing light and BIG HUGS to her for hugs feel so

great when you are so down. It is sometimes difficult, Jaqueline

when you are " in it " to see good things. I pray that your mind have

peace and you are a special person, don't let go of that! The light

shining from you is still bright and I know that the angels are with

you. Not having your Mum around is very difficult indeed. My Dad

went home almost 4 years ago and it feels like yesterday. I also

will keep dear in my thoughts for I see a great Dad trying to

hold things together as best he can. May you find peace of mind, my

dear in this rough time. All of the family here is always

here for you. The issues with nicotine and money are challenging

indeed, dear and many struggle with those. You are not alone. I

will keep you both in my heart and send healing light and love to you

both!!

C.A., I had a good friend have a similar vascular issue in his

legs. I can relate in the sense that I have seen a friend go through

the tests, the pain, numbness and other symptoms. I am here for

you. I pray that all goes well with the results of treatments. From

seeing my friends experience, I wish to humbly share with you that my

friend has seen great differences in his " condition " for lack of

better words, and I pray wholly with all of my heart for the same

result for yourself. I know we are all unique people but I am

remaining positive that your Higher Power Will help you as well as

the prayers of the many brothers and sisters you have here.

PS. I also feel, and it may sound strange to some, and some

absolutely normal but my cats, My Familiars, my babies, always aid me

when I am not feeling well to show their support by lying next to me

when I don't feel well, while I am typing, my younger kitty Kya

always has to sit in my lap as it seems she wishes to add her energy

to my posts, *isn't she a lovey?* I truly believe we are all one,

animal friends included! Peace, love and light to all in need! LUNA

>

> Hello Lovely Ones!

>

> I am typing this to you with me wee kitty (1 yr old as of August

7th -

> my astrological Leo kitten named " Oliver " aka " Mr. Twist " or " The

Wizard

> of Olz " ) perched rather precariously upon partially my hip, my

forearm

> and the keyboard in an odd triangular potentially semi-sacred

geometric

> design. lol [:o] [:))] [;)]

>

> I digress and please forgive me, especially considering the serious

> nature and purpose of this missive. :: deep bow of respect :: [:-

s]

>

> Healing & Prayer Requests have been issued from a couple of Souls

(one

> of whom is our own beloved family member) while the other wishes to

> remain in relative anonymity for the present. (All parties are

already

> added to our official HH Grid.) I am now, with their mutual

consent,

> issuing individual prayer requests (and healing) for:

>

> Pride and his daughter : (yes, is our

beloved

> brother here on HH), has asked for prayers and healing to be sent

to

> both of them; , that we may help her help herself to move

> beyond depression, anxiety, sorrow/grief over the lack of her

mother,

> painful personal issues and to help her with a spinal/lumbar issue

even

> as himself has similar personal issues he would like our

> assistance on, including nicotine addiction and money problems,

please?

>

> A gentlemen named " C.A. " is asking for prayers and healing for a

> condition which is hereditary, degenerative and vascular in

nature. He

> suffers from pain, swelling and " bumpiness " in the upper right thigh

> main veins presently - he is awaiting news of types of treatment

for his

> condition soon.

>

> I ask you to please offer your amazing, unconditional and loving

energy

> to these cherished souls, if you find it within your hearts to do so

> freely. :: bow of honor, respect & gratitude for you ::

>

> Thank you one and all! With great Love and wishing you all Much

Joy,

> Peace & Light... [:x]

> ~Ali~

>

Ah me darlin Luna...how I adore you so. Bless you! Love always...Aliladymoonwhispers <ladymoonwhispers@...> wrote: Dearest Ali, and his dear daughter Jaqueline are in my prayers at this very moment. I also live with depression and can empathize with Jaqueline. It is very challenging to feel such sadness, it seems to engulf you at times, and I wish great

happiness and love to enter her heart. I send healing light and BIG HUGS to her for hugs feel so great when you are so down. It is sometimes difficult, Jaqueline when you are "in it" to see good things. I pray that your mind have peace and you are a special person, don't let go of that! The light shining from you is still bright and I know that the angels are with you. Not having your Mum around is very difficult indeed. My Dad went home almost 4 years ago and it feels like yesterday. I also will keep dear in my thoughts for I see a great Dad trying to hold things together as best he can. May you find peace of mind, my dear in this rough time. All of the family here is always here for you. The issues with nicotine and money are challenging indeed, dear and many struggle with those. You are not alone. I will keep you both in my heart and send healing light and love to you

both!! C.A., I had a good friend have a similar vascular issue in his legs. I can relate in the sense that I have seen a friend go through the tests, the pain, numbness and other symptoms. I am here for you. I pray that all goes well with the results of treatments. From seeing my friends experience, I wish to humbly share with you that my friend has seen great differences in his "condition" for lack of better words, and I pray wholly with all of my heart for the same result for yourself. I know we are all unique people but I am remaining positive that your Higher Power Will help you as well as the prayers of the many brothers and sisters you have here. PS. I also feel, and it may sound strange to some, and some absolutely normal but my cats, My Familiars, my babies, always aid me when I am not feeling well to show their support by lying next to me when I don't feel well, while I am typing,

my younger kitty Kya always has to sit in my lap as it seems she wishes to add her energy to my posts, *isn't she a lovey?* I truly believe we are all one, animal friends included! Peace, love and light to all in need! LUNA > > Hello Lovely Ones! > > I am typing this to you with me wee kitty (1 yr old as of August 7th - > my astrological Leo kitten named "Oliver" aka "Mr. Twist" or "The Wizard > of Olz") perched rather precariously upon partially my hip, my forearm > and the keyboard in an odd triangular potentially semi-sacred geometric > design. lol [:o] [:))] [;)] > > I digress and please forgive me, especially considering the serious > nature and purpose of this missive. :: deep

bow of respect :: [:- s] > > Healing & Prayer Requests have been issued from a couple of Souls (one > of whom is our own beloved family member) while the other wishes to > remain in relative anonymity for the present. (All parties are already > added to our official HH Grid.) I am now, with their mutual consent, > issuing individual prayer requests (and healing) for: > > Pride and his daughter : (yes, is our beloved > brother here on HH), has asked for prayers and healing to be sent to > both of them; , that we may help her help herself to move > beyond depression, anxiety, sorrow/grief over the lack of her mother, > painful personal issues and to help her with a spinal/lumbar issue even > as himself has similar personal issues he would like our > assistance on, including nicotine

addiction and money problems, please? > > A gentlemen named "C.A." is asking for prayers and healing for a > condition which is hereditary, degenerative and vascular in nature. He > suffers from pain, swelling and "bumpiness" in the upper right thigh > main veins presently - he is awaiting news of types of treatment for his > condition soon. > > I ask you to please offer your amazing, unconditional and loving energy > to these cherished souls, if you find it within your hearts to do so > freely. :: bow of honor, respect & gratitude for you :: > > Thank you one and all! With great Love and wishing you all Much Joy, > Peace & Light... [:x] > ~Ali~ >