RemedySpot.com

I'm back! (for all)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

*smiles* I'm back my beautiful family from my camping trip! I'm re-charged, balanced, and more in love with than ever! He made all the meals and tended the fire the whole time! hehe Anyway I just wanted to say that I caught up with all the messages over the past couple of days, and instead of bombarding with individual responses to each person, I'll post in this one message:Carroll, I'm praying for you and your family (thanks for bringing this situation to our attention Ali dear). Troy and Malcolm, wonderful posts! Rhonda, I love you! hehe And it's wonderful to hear your update and know where you're at.Randy, congrat's on finishing your book! Can't wait until you get it published! It's wonderful to hear from you Carmen Star! It warms my soul to know you've found some comfort and healing here. Luna, I love you silly sis! , wonderful posts my love! Liane, such a wealth of knowledge!Missed you e-mom Ali! heheAnd , I would HIGHLY suggest going camping this weekend! Even if you have to drag kicking and screaming behind you. And I would also like to welcome all of our new members. Welcome to the family!Here's a slide show of some pics I took on my trip. Enjoy!:(copy and paste below code into browser)http://www.slide.com/r/AA81hv7l5z9fzbbAYI-940TnPJqOwWEt?previous_view=lt_embedded_urlI love you all! *hugs* Stefanie

Hi Stef, my sister!

It is awesome to have you back! I am also glad to here your

trip was great and you are re-charged!! YAY! And more in love,

ahhh, such a great feeling for you and , I am sure! Awww, he

sounds like a sweet soul, tending fire and cooking, how thoughtful

and kind! And also to your comment, Silly? Moi? Never!! hehe I

think you may have me mixed up with someone else? hehe Love, LUNA

--- In , " Stefanie " <diddiejar@...>

wrote:

>

> *smiles* I'm back my beautiful family from my camping trip! I'm

> re-charged, balanced, and more in love with than ever! [:>]

He

> made all the meals and tended the fire the whole time! hehe Anyway I

> just wanted to say that I caught up with all the messages over the

past

> couple of days, and instead of bombarding with individual responses

to

> each person, I'll post in this one message:

>

> Carroll, I'm praying for you and your family (thanks for bringing

this

> situation to our attention Ali dear).

>

> Troy and Malcolm, wonderful posts!

>

> Rhonda, I love you! hehe And it's wonderful to hear your update and

> know where you're at.

>

> Randy, congrat's on finishing your book! [=D>] Can't wait until

you

> get it published!

>

> It's wonderful to hear from you Carmen Star! [:*] It warms my

soul to

> know you've found some comfort and healing here.

>

> Luna, I love you silly sis! [:P]

>

> , wonderful posts my love!

>

> Liane, such a wealth of knowledge!

>

> Missed you e-mom Ali! hehe

>

> And , I would HIGHLY suggest going camping this weekend! Even

if

> you have to drag kicking and screaming behind you. [;)]

[O:)]

>

> And I would also like to welcome all of our new members. Welcome to

the

> family!

>

> Here's a slide show of some pics I took on my trip. Enjoy!:

>

> (copy and paste below code into browser)

> http://www.slide.com/r/AA81hv7l5z9fzbbAYI-940TnPJqOwWEt?

previous_view=lt\

> _embedded_url

>

> I love you all! *hugs*

> Stefanie

>

Thank you Luna love! And yes, you are one silly chick! hehe And I love you deeply for it! Metta,Stefanie> >> > *smiles* I'm back my beautiful family from my camping trip! I'm> > re-charged, balanced, and more in love with than ever! [:>] > He> > made all the meals and tended the fire the whole time! hehe Anyway I> > just wanted to say that I caught up with all the messages over the > past> > couple of days, and instead of bombarding with individual responses > to> > each person, I'll post in this one message:> > > > Carroll, I'm praying for you and your family (thanks for bringing > this> > situation to our attention Ali dear).> > > > Troy and Malcolm, wonderful posts!> > > > Rhonda, I love you! hehe And it's wonderful to hear your update and> > know where you're at.> > > > Randy, congrat's on finishing your book! [=D>] Can't wait until > you> > get it published!> > > > It's wonderful to hear from you Carmen Star! [:*] It warms my > soul to> > know you've found some comfort and healing here.> > > > Luna, I love you silly sis! [:P]> > > > , wonderful posts my love!> > > > Liane, such a wealth of knowledge!> > > > Missed you e-mom Ali! hehe> > > > And , I would HIGHLY suggest going camping this weekend! Even > if> > you have to drag kicking and screaming behind you. [;)] > [O:)]> > > > And I would also like to welcome all of our new members. Welcome to > the> > family!> > > > Here's a slide show of some pics I took on my trip. Enjoy!:> > > > (copy and paste below code into browser)> > http://www.slide.com/r/AA81hv7l5z9fzbbAYI-940TnPJqOwWEt?> previous_view=lt\> > _embedded_url> > > > I love you all! *hugs*> > Stefanie> >>