RemedySpot.com

Wild rose and Fur Elise Performance Emails - SPAM Account Hacked

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Recently, two emails were sent from my account. These emails were the result of account hacking. Please do not open emails or click on links. I am not sure the source so please take this note as warning if you did indeed receive these emails.For future reference, please double check with me if you receive any suspicious emails.Typically this address is used only for special needs and advocacy purposes.Thank you.Happy Mothers DayKim McClainSpecial Needs Advocate & Family ConsultantMobile Fax McClainAutismAdvocate@... This communication and any documents, files, or previous e-mail messages attached to it, constitute an electronic communication within the scope of the Electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18 USCA 2510. This communication may contain non-public, confidential, or legally privileged information intended for the sole use of the designated recipient(s). The unlawful interception, use, or disclosure of such information is strictly prohibited under 18 USCA 2511 and any applicable laws.