RemedySpot.com

Re: Today is day 1

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Sheila,

Thanks for updating us and we certainly will be here praying and pulling for your successful outcome .. This new drug seems to work really well . I am one of the unlucky geno1's too but I was blessed with SVR the first time I treated and this year, it will be 10 years since I started tx. "They Say" that it wont come back now but I still 'stress it' when Im waiting for my yearly PCR.

Good luck honey and remember to eat protein too while you are on treatment and drink that water!!!

hugs,

jax

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 1:21 PMSubject: Today is day 1

I started my medicine for the third time today. In 2000 & 2006 I did Ribavirin and Interferon and both times didn't rid the disease.This time around I am doing the Ribavirin and Interferon but also Incivek which was invented for those of us with Hepatitis C genotype 1. I have to eat 20grams of fat each time I take Incivek and that is 3 times a day and I take them at 8am, 4pm and 12midnight and it is a must I do it at those times with the fat. Since I just did my 4pm drugs, I am really full from eating 40 grams of fat today..I've been watching my calorie/fat forever and know I have to eat 3 times a day with 20grams for each session.I have to get a blood test once a week and if the virus shows up after 12 weeks, I have to get off the medicine and see what happens to my body (I guess if 12 weeks on meds doesn't work, it won't work at all). I will keep you guys updated. I will do my first shot tonight at 8pm but so

far I feel FULL of food (Lol) and health wise I feel fine. I was told to drink at least 64 oz of liquid (non caffeine) and am keeping track of that too.If anyone is on Incivek.,..please let me know how you are doing.Love always,Sheila

Please keep us updated on how you are doing. Sounds like you have a good plan for therapy! Good luck hon.

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 3:21 PMSubject: Today is day 1

I started my medicine for the third time today. In 2000 & 2006 I did Ribavirin and Interferon and both times didn't rid the disease.This time around I am doing the Ribavirin and Interferon but also Incivek which was invented for those of us with Hepatitis C genotype 1. I have to eat 20grams of fat each time I take Incivek and that is 3 times a day and I take them at 8am, 4pm and 12midnight and it is a must I do it at those times with the fat. Since I just did my 4pm drugs, I am really full from eating 40 grams of fat today..I've been watching my calorie/fat forever and know I have to eat 3 times a day with 20grams for each session.I have to get a blood test once a week and if the virus shows up after 12 weeks, I have to get off the medicine and see what happens to my body (I guess if 12 weeks on meds doesn't work, it won't work at all). I will keep you guys updated. I will do my first shot tonight at 8pm but so

far I feel FULL of food (Lol) and health wise I feel fine. I was told to drink at least 64 oz of liquid (non caffeine) and am keeping track of that too.If anyone is on Incivek.,..please let me know how you are doing.Love always,Sheila

Hi Shelia, I will be starting treatment Mid March using Incevik. What are you eating for the 20 grams of fat? I was told if I did not clear in 4 weeks I was done!

Keep drinking your want and I wish you the best of luck with your treatment!

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 1:21 PMSubject: Today is day 1

A 's large Fronsty has 15 grams of fat and mucho calories. I has kept me from wasting away to nothingduring treatment. It is one of the few things that has any taste. Good luck, Maurice From: Ruggio

To: "Hepatitis_C_Central " <Hepatitis_C_Central > Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 12:52 PM Subject: Re: Today is day 1

Hi Shelia, I will be starting treatment Mid March using Incevik. What are you eating for the 20 grams of fat? I was told if I did not clear in 4 weeks I was done!

Hi ,I've been using peanutbutter for if I eat 3 tablespoons that gives me 25 grams of fat. Yesterday I had 2 slices of bologna and 1 slice of cheese (I love cheese). I did have a bit of a hard time last night after doing my first shot but I feel fine today. As mentioned, this will be my 3rd time being treated for my Hepatitis C and if this doesn't rid the disease, I'm done with treatments. I did drink alcohol the first time...the second time I smoked pot, so this time around, I'm not doing either and if I don't rid the disease, well I give it to God. They call it a silent disease and there is stage 0-4 and I'm at stage 2 1/2 right now and that was in a 30 year period.I think my last attempt in 2006 was a problem with my skin,,itching

terribly and I lost 8 lbs instead of 30 lbs as my first attempt but I was using ensure on my second attempt which helped me not lose so much weight. I was told by a nurse yesterday to drink at least 64oz of liquid per day, that does not include coke, pepsie, mountain dew, coffee, etc for they all have caffeine and caffeine dehydrates our bodies and of course a dehydrated body will itch and feel miserable. So my suggestion to you is don't drink caffeine and keep track of your oz. I drank over 64oz of liquid yesterday and I feel fine, no itching and I know only time will tell. I will keep you guys updated in my health and readings. I have to get a blood test weekly (I think because of an anti depressant i'm on) and hopefully things will go well. Talking about Anti depressants , I suggest them 120% for the medicine will bring most people down, please talk to your doctor on

starting one prior to the medicine and it will make things abit better as far as our thinking goes while fighting this deadly disease. I was extremely depressed the second attempt on medicine and my doctor I have now said it is a side effect and expected. I love all that read and/or reply and we have one father which makes us all brothers and sisters and we are one family. Please ask me anything and I will do the same and thank all of you for your reply...I know you are praying for me and I for you.Love always,Sheila To: "Hepatitis_C_Central " <Hepatitis_C_Central > Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 12:52 PM Subject: Re: Today is day 1

Shelia, that for all that great info. When I wqas on treatment loast time I was not able to eat almost nothing. EVERYTHING smelled and tasted badly(even ice cream!!!). I would eat 3-4 saltine crackers, not salt, and drink maybe 2 cups of water. I was very sick, Mostle likely because I did not eat or drink and became toxic right away. Aty 17 weeks I did not clear so I was taken off.

THIS time I wil make sure that I eat and drink all that I am supposed to.

Steph

To: "Hepatitis_C_Central " <Hepatitis_C_Central > Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 7:12 PMSubject: Re: Today is day 1

Hi ,

I've been using peanutbutter for if I eat 3 tablespoons that gives me 25 grams of fat. Yesterday I had 2 slices of bologna and 1 slice of cheese (I love cheese). I did have a bit of a hard time last night after doing my first shot but I feel fine today. As mentioned, this will be my 3rd time being treated for my Hepatitis C and if this doesn't rid the disease, I'm done with treatments. I did drink alcohol the first time...the second time I smoked pot, so this time around, I'm not doing either and if I don't rid the disease, well I give it to God. They call it a silent disease and there is stage 0-4 and I'm at stage 2 1/2 right now and that was in a 30 year period.

I think my last attempt in 2006 was a problem with my skin,,itching terribly and I lost 8 lbs instead of 30 lbs as my first attempt but I was using ensure on my second attempt which helped me not lose so much weight.

I was told by a nurse yesterday to drink at least 64oz of liquid per day, that does not include coke, pepsie, mountain dew, coffee, etc for they all have caffeine and caffeine dehydrates our bodies and of course a dehydrated body will itch and feel miserable. So my suggestion to you is don't drink caffeine and keep track of your oz. I drank over 64oz of liquid yesterday and I feel fine, no itching and I know only time will tell. I will keep you guys updated in my health and readings. I have to get a blood test weekly (I think because of an anti depressant i'm on) and hopefully things will go well.

Talking about Anti depressants , I suggest them 120% for the medicine will bring most people down, please talk to your doctor on starting one prior to the medicine and it will make things abit better as far as our thinking goes while fighting this deadly disease. I was extremely depressed the second attempt on medicine and my doctor I have now said it is a side effect and expected. I love all that read and/or reply and we have one father which makes us all brothers and sisters and we are one family. Please ask me anything and I will do the same and thank all of you for your reply...I know you are praying for me and I for you.

Love always,

Sheila

To: "Hepatitis_C_Central " <Hepatitis_C_Central > Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 12:52 PMSubject: Re: Today is day 1

Maurice, that sound good now! I will have to see how it sounds after I start treatment.

STeph

To: "Hepatitis_C_Central " <Hepatitis_C_Central > Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 10:03 AMSubject: Re: Today is day 1

A 's large Fronsty has 15 grams of fat and mucho calories. I has kept me from wasting away to nothing

during treatment. It is one of the few things that has any taste.

Good luck,

Maurice

To: "Hepatitis_C_Central " <Hepatitis_C_Central > Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 12:52 PMSubject: Re: Today is day 1

I do believe the liguid and food is the most important,,,especially liquid for I was miserable the 1st and 2nd time I tried to kill the virus and I am quite amazed at how I feel today (ok, it has only been 3 days, lol) but I'm eating well because I have to for he Incivek and as mentioned, 64oz of liquid that do not dehydrate you (do stay away from coke/pepsi, coffee, alcohol) definitely..the heck with the dehydration but our livers hate alochol and only drink items that are caffeine free. I will keep you all updated as times goes by and , if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Also, I am on the coast of North Carolina...anyone close to

me?Love,Sheila To: "Hepatitis_C_Central " <Hepatitis_C_Central > Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 12:36 PM Subject: Re: Today is day 1

Shelia, that for all that great info. When I wqas on treatment loast time I was not able to eat almost nothing. EVERYTHING smelled and tasted badly(even ice cream!!!). I would eat 3-4 saltine crackers, not salt, and drink maybe 2 cups of water. I was very sick, Mostle likely because I did not eat or drink and became toxic right away. Aty 17 weeks I did not clear so I was taken off.

Steph

To: "Hepatitis_C_Central " <Hepatitis_C_Central > Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 7:12 PMSubject: Re: Today is day 1

Hi ,

I've been using peanutbutter for if I eat 3 tablespoons that gives me 25 grams of fat. Yesterday I had 2 slices of bologna and 1 slice of cheese (I love cheese). I did have a bit of a hard time last night after doing my first shot but I feel fine today. As mentioned, this will be my 3rd time being treated for my Hepatitis C and if this doesn't rid the disease, I'm done with treatments. I did drink alcohol the first time...the second time I smoked pot, so this time around, I'm not doing either and if I don't rid the disease, well I give it to God. They call it a silent disease and there is stage 0-4 and I'm at stage 2 1/2 right now and that was in a 30 year period.

I think my last attempt in 2006 was a problem with my skin,,itching terribly and I lost 8 lbs instead of 30 lbs as my first attempt but I was using ensure on my second attempt which helped me not lose so much weight.

I was told by a nurse yesterday to drink at least 64oz of liquid per day, that does not include coke, pepsie, mountain dew, coffee, etc for they all have caffeine and caffeine dehydrates our bodies and of course a dehydrated body will itch and feel miserable. So my suggestion to you is don't drink caffeine and keep track of your oz. I drank over 64oz of liquid yesterday and I feel fine, no itching and I know only time will tell. I will keep you guys updated in my health and readings. I have to get a blood test weekly (I think because of an anti depressant i'm on) and hopefully things will go well.

Talking about Anti depressants , I suggest them 120% for the medicine will bring most people down, please talk to your doctor on starting one prior to the medicine and it will make things abit better as far as our thinking goes while fighting this deadly disease. I was extremely depressed the second attempt on medicine and my doctor I have now said it is a side effect and expected. I love all that read and/or reply and we have one father which makes us all brothers and sisters and we are one family. Please ask me anything and I will do the same and thank all of you for your reply...I know you are praying for me and I for you.

Love always,

Sheila

I am in the Los Angeles area Woodland Hills

To: "Hepatitis_C_Central " <Hepatitis_C_Central > Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 2:24 PMSubject: Re: Today is day 1

I do believe the liguid and food is the most important,,,especially liquid for I was miserable the 1st and 2nd time I tried to kill the virus and I am quite amazed at how I feel today (ok, it has only been 3 days, lol) but I'm eating well because I have to for he Incivek and as mentioned, 64oz of liquid that do not dehydrate you (do stay away from coke/pepsi, coffee, alcohol) definitely..the heck with the dehydration but our livers hate alochol and only drink items that are caffeine free.

I will keep you all updated as times goes by and , if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Also, I am on the coast of North Carolina...anyone close to me?

Love,

Sheila

To: "Hepatitis_C_Central " <Hepatitis_C_Central > Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 12:36 PMSubject: Re: Today is day 1

Steph

Hi ,

Love always,

Sheila

OH, I guess me being in North Carolina and you in California is too far away. Good luck though and keep in touch. Love, Sheila To: "Hepatitis_C_Central " <Hepatitis_C_Central > Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 6:43 PM Subject: Re: Today is day 1

To: "Hepatitis_C_Central " <Hepatitis_C_Central > Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 2:24 PMSubject: Re: Today is day 1

I do believe the liguid and food is the most important,,,especially liquid for I was miserable the 1st and 2nd time I tried to kill the virus and I am quite amazed at how I feel today (ok, it has only been 3 days, lol) but I'm eating well because I have to for he Incivek and as mentioned, 64oz of liquid that do not dehydrate you (do stay away from coke/pepsi, coffee, alcohol) definitely..the heck with the dehydration but our livers hate alochol and only drink items that are caffeine free.

I will keep you all updated as times goes by and , if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Love,

Sheila

To: "Hepatitis_C_Central " <Hepatitis_C_Central > Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 12:36 PMSubject: Re: Today is day 1

Steph

Hi ,

Love always,

Sheila

Where r. U in NC? I Live n CLemmons, originally from Newton!Tonda Mabe Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerrySender: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 20:54:12 -0800 (PST)To: Hepatitis_C_Central <Hepatitis_C_Central >ReplyTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: Re: Today is day 1 OH, I guess me being in North Carolina and you in California is too far away. Good luck though and keep in touch. Love, Sheila To: "Hepatitis_C_Central " <Hepatitis_C_Central > Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 6:43 PM Subject: Re: Today is day 1 I am in the Los Angeles area Woodland HillsTo: "Hepatitis_C_Central " <Hepatitis_C_Central > Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 2:24 PMSubject: Re: Today is day 1 I do believe the liguid and food is the most important,,,especially liquid for I was miserable the 1st and 2nd time I tried to kill the virus and I am quite amazed at how I feel today (ok, it has only been 3 days, lol) but I'm eating well because I have to for he Incivek and as mentioned, 64oz of liquid that do not dehydrate you (do stay away from coke/pepsi, coffee, alcohol) definitely..the heck with the dehydration but our livers hate alochol and only drink items that are caffeine free. I will keep you all updated as times goes by and , if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Also, I am on the coast of North Carolina...anyone close to me?Love,SheilaTo: "Hepatitis_C_Central " <Hepatitis_C_Central > Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 12:36 PMSubject: Re: Today is day 1 Shelia, that for all that great info. When I wqas on treatment loast time I was not able to eat almost nothing. EVERYTHING smelled and tasted badly(even ice cream!!!). I would eat 3-4 saltine crackers, not salt, and drink maybe 2 cups of water. I was very sick, Mostle likely because I did not eat or drink and became toxic right away. Aty 17 weeks I did not clear so I was taken off.THIS time I wil make sure that I eat and drink all that I am supposed to.StephTo: "Hepatitis_C_Central " <Hepatitis_C_Central > Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 7:12 PMSubject: Re: Today is day 1 Hi ,I've been using peanutbutter for if I eat 3 tablespoons that gives me 25 grams of fat. Yesterday I had 2 slices of bologna and 1 slice of cheese (I love cheese). I did have a bit of a hard time last night after doing my first shot but I feel fine today. As mentioned, this will be my 3rd time being treated for my Hepatitis C and if this doesn't rid the disease, I'm done with treatments. I did drink alcohol the first time...the second time I smoked pot, so this time around, I'm not doing either and if I don't rid the disease, well I give it to God. They call it a silent disease and there is stage 0-4 and I'm at stage 2 1/2 right now and that was in a 30 year period.I think my last attempt in 2006 was a problem with my skin,,itching terribly and I lost 8 lbs instead of 30 lbs as my first attempt but I was using ensure on my second attempt which helped me not lose so much weight. I was told by a nurse yesterday to drink at least 64oz of liquid per day, that does not include coke, pepsie, mountain dew, coffee, etc for they all have caffeine and caffeine dehydrates our bodies and of course a dehydrated body will itch and feel miserable. So my suggestion to you is don't drink caffeine and keep track of your oz. I drank over 64oz of liquid yesterday and I feel fine, no itching and I know only time will tell. I will keep you guys updated in my health and readings. I have to get a blood test weekly (I think because of an anti depressant i'm on) and hopefully things will go well. Talking about Anti depressants , I suggest them 120% for the medicine will bring most people down, please talk to your doctor on starting one prior to the medicine and it will make things abit better as far as our thinking goes while fighting this deadly disease. I was extremely depressed the second attempt on medicine and my doctor I have now said it is a side effect and expected. I love all that read and/or reply and we have one father which makes us all brothers and sisters and we are one family. Please ask me anything and I will do the same and thank all of you for your reply...I know you are praying for me and I for you.Love always,Sheila To: "Hepatitis_C_Central " <Hepatitis_C_Central > Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 12:52 PMSubject: Re: Today is day 1 Hi Shelia, I will be starting treatment Mid March using Incevik. What are you eating for the 20 grams of fat? I was told if I did not clear in 4 weeks I was done!Keep drinking your want and I wish you the best of luck with your treatment!To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 1:21 PMSubject: Today is day 1 I started my medicine for the third time today. In 2000 & 2006 I did Ribavirin and Interferon and both times didn't rid the disease.This time around I am doing the Ribavirin and Interferon but also Incivek which was invented for those of us with Hepatitis C genotype 1. I have to eat 20grams of fat each time I take Incivek and that is 3 times a day and I take them at 8am, 4pm and 12midnight and it is a must I do it at those times with the fat. Since I just did my 4pm drugs, I am really full from eating 40 grams of fat today..I've been watching my calorie/fat forever and know I have to eat 3 times a day with 20grams for each session.I have to get a blood test once a week and if the virus shows up after 12 weeks, I have to get off the medicine and see what happens to my body (I guess if 12 weeks on meds doesn't work, it won't work at all). I will keep you guys updated. I will do my first shot tonight at 8pm but sofar I feel FULL of food (Lol) and health wise I feel fine. I was told to drink at least 64 oz of liquid (non caffeine) and am keeping track of that too.If anyone is on Incivek.,..please let me know how you are doing.Love always,Sheila

I'm on the coast, east of ville (Crystal Coast). Is Clemmons close (somewhat close)?Thanks for the reply Tonda To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 9:20 PM Subject: Re: Today is day 1

Where r. U in NC? I Live n CLemmons, originally from Newton!Tonda Mabe Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Sender: Hepatitis_C_Central

Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 20:54:12 -0800 (PST)To: Hepatitis_C_Central <Hepatitis_C_Central >ReplyTo: Hepatitis_C_Central

Subject: Re: Today is day 1

OH, I guess me being in North Carolina and you in California is too far away. Good luck though and keep in touch. Love, Sheila To: "Hepatitis_C_Central " <Hepatitis_C_Central > Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 6:43 PM Subject: Re: Today is day 1

Love,

Sheila

Steph

Hi ,

Love always,

Sheila

Clemmons I'd west of Winston Salem . Maybe we could still meet! I do the coast!!!Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerrySender: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 14:05:56 -0800 (PST)To: Hepatitis_C_Central <Hepatitis_C_Central >ReplyTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: Re: Today is day 1 I'm on the coast, east of ville (Crystal Coast). Is Clemmons close (somewhat close)?Thanks for the reply Tonda To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 9:20 PM Subject: Re: Today is day 1 Where r. U in NC? I Live n CLemmons, originally from Newton!Tonda Mabe Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerrySender: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 20:54:12 -0800 (PST)To: Hepatitis_C_Central <Hepatitis_C_Central >ReplyTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: Re: Today is day 1 OH, I guess me being in North Carolina and you in California is too far away. Good luck though and keep in touch. Love, Sheila To: "Hepatitis_C_Central " <Hepatitis_C_Central > Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 6:43 PM Subject: Re: Today is day 1 I am in the Los Angeles area Woodland HillsTo: "Hepatitis_C_Central " <Hepatitis_C_Central > Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 2:24 PMSubject: Re: Today is day 1 I do believe the liguid and food is the most important,,,especially liquid for I was miserable the 1st and 2nd time I tried to kill the virus and I am quite amazed at how I feel today (ok, it has only been 3 days, lol) but I'm eating well because I have to for he Incivek and as mentioned, 64oz of liquid that do not dehydrate you (do stay away from coke/pepsi, coffee, alcohol) definitely..the heck with the dehydration but our livers hate alochol and only drink items that are caffeine free. I will keep you all updated as times goes by and , if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Also, I am on the coast of North Carolina...anyone close to me?Love,SheilaTo: "Hepatitis_C_Central " <Hepatitis_C_Central > Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 12:36 PMSubject: Re: Today is day 1 Shelia, that for all that great info. When I wqas on treatment loast time I was not able to eat almost nothing. EVERYTHING smelled and tasted badly(even ice cream!!!). I would eat 3-4 saltine crackers, not salt, and drink maybe 2 cups of water. I was very sick, Mostle likely because I did not eat or drink and became toxic right away. Aty 17 weeks I did not clear so I was taken off.THIS time I wil make sure that I eat and drink all that I am supposed to.StephTo: "Hepatitis_C_Central " <Hepatitis_C_Central > Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 7:12 PMSubject: Re: Today is day 1 Hi ,I've been using peanutbutter for if I eat 3 tablespoons that gives me 25 grams of fat. Yesterday I had 2 slices of bologna and 1 slice of cheese (I love cheese). I did have a bit of a hard time last night after doing my first shot but I feel fine today. As mentioned, this will be my 3rd time being treated for my Hepatitis C and if this doesn't rid the disease, I'm done with treatments. I did drink alcohol the first time...the second time I smoked pot, so this time around, I'm not doing either and if I don't rid the disease, well I give it to God. They call it a silent disease and there is stage 0-4 and I'm at stage 2 1/2 right now and that was in a 30 year period.I think my last attempt in 2006 was a problem with my skin,,itching terribly and I lost 8 lbs instead of 30 lbs as my first attempt but I was using ensure on my second attempt which helped me not lose so much weight. I was told by a nurse yesterday to drink at least 64oz of liquid per day, that does not include coke, pepsie, mountain dew, coffee, etc for they all have caffeine and caffeine dehydrates our bodies and of course a dehydrated body will itch and feel miserable. So my suggestion to you is don't drink caffeine and keep track of your oz. I drank over 64oz of liquid yesterday and I feel fine, no itching and I know only time will tell. I will keep you guys updated in my health and readings. I have to get a blood test weekly (I think because of an anti depressant i'm on) and hopefully things will go well. Talking about Anti depressants , I suggest them 120% for the medicine will bring most people down, please talk to your doctor on starting one prior to the medicine and it will make things abit better as far as our thinking goes while fighting this deadly disease. I was extremely depressed the second attempt on medicine and my doctor I have now said it is a side effect and expected. I love all that read and/or reply and we have one father which makes us all brothers and sisters and we are one family. Please ask me anything and I will do the same and thank all of you for your reply...I know you are praying for me and I for you.Love always,Sheila To: "Hepatitis_C_Central " <Hepatitis_C_Central > Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 12:52 PMSubject: Re: Today is day 1 Hi Shelia, I will be starting treatment Mid March using Incevik. What are you eating for the 20 grams of fat? I was told if I did not clear in 4 weeks I was done!Keep drinking your want and I wish you the best of luck with your treatment!To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 1:21 PMSubject: Today is day 1 I started my medicine for the third time today. In 2000 & 2006 I did Ribavirin and Interferon and both times didn't rid the disease.This time around I am doing the Ribavirin and Interferon but also Incivek which was invented for those of us with Hepatitis C genotype 1. I have to eat 20grams of fat each time I take Incivek and that is 3 times a day and I take them at 8am, 4pm and 12midnight and it is a must I do it at those times with the fat. Since I just did my 4pm drugs, I am really full from eating 40 grams of fat today..I've been watching my calorie/fat forever and know I have to eat 3 times a day with 20grams for each session.I have to get a blood test once a week and if the virus shows up after 12 weeks, I have to get off the medicine and see what happens to my body (I guess if 12 weeks on meds doesn't work, it won't work at all). I will keep you guys updated. I will do my first shot tonight at 8pm but sofar I feel FULL of food (Lol) and health wise I feel fine. I was told to drink at least 64 oz of liquid (non caffeine) and am keeping track of that too.If anyone is on Incivek.,..please let me know how you are doing.Love always,Sheila

Hey, we could meet, I'd be willing to drive my share and you do the coast huh (busy you are, lol). But let's keep in touch and I do have a spare bedroom upstairs so if you want to DO THE COAST for a weekend, let me know. I know one person who has Hep C and he is at my past job so I no longer see him and people don't realize what Hep C is all about and what we really go through with the medicine. Thanks GOD man has invented medicine.

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2012 5:18 PM Subject: Re: Today is day 1

Clemmons I'd west of Winston Salem . Maybe we could still meet! I do the coast!!!Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 14:05:56 -0800 (PST)To: Hepatitis_C_Central <Hepatitis_C_Central >ReplyTo: Hepatitis_C_Central

I'm on the coast, east of ville (Crystal Coast). Is Clemmons close (somewhat close)?Thanks for the reply Tonda To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 9:20 PM Subject: Re: Today is day 1

Where r. U in NC? I Live n CLemmons, originally from Newton!Tonda Mabe Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 20:54:12 -0800 (PST)To: Hepatitis_C_Central <Hepatitis_C_Central >ReplyTo: Hepatitis_C_Central

OH, I guess me being in North Carolina and you in California is too far away. Good luck though and keep in touch. Love, Sheila To: "Hepatitis_C_Central " <Hepatitis_C_Central > Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 6:43 PM Subject: Re:

Today is day 1

Love,

Sheila

Steph

Hi ,

Love always,

Sheila

I would love too! R u on FB by chance? Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerrySender: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 20:32:25 -0800 (PST)To: Hepatitis_C_Central <Hepatitis_C_Central >ReplyTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: Re: Today is day 1 Hey, we could meet, I'd be willing to drive my share and you do the coast huh (busy you are, lol). But let's keep in touch and I do have a spare bedroom upstairs so if you want to DO THE COAST for a weekend, let me know. I know one person who has Hep C and he is at my past job so I no longer see him and people don't realize what Hep C is all about and what we really go through with the medicine. Thanks GOD man has invented medicine. To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2012 5:18 PM Subject: Re: Today is day 1 Clemmons I'd west of Winston Salem . Maybe we could still meet! I do the coast!!!Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerrySender: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 14:05:56 -0800 (PST)To: Hepatitis_C_Central <Hepatitis_C_Central >ReplyTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: Re: Today is day 1 I'm on the coast, east of ville (Crystal Coast). Is Clemmons close (somewhat close)?Thanks for the reply Tonda To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 9:20 PM Subject: Re: Today is day 1 Where r. U in NC? I Live n CLemmons, originally from Newton!Tonda Mabe Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerrySender: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 20:54:12 -0800 (PST)To: Hepatitis_C_Central <Hepatitis_C_Central >ReplyTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: Re: Today is day 1 OH, I guess me being in North Carolina and you in California is too far away. Good luck though and keep in touch. Love, Sheila To: "Hepatitis_C_Central " <Hepatitis_C_Central > Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 6:43 PM Subject: Re: Today is day 1 I am in the Los Angeles area Woodland HillsTo: "Hepatitis_C_Central " <Hepatitis_C_Central > Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 2:24 PMSubject: Re: Today is day 1 I do believe the liguid and food is the most important,,,especially liquid for I was miserable the 1st and 2nd time I tried to kill the virus and I am quite amazed at how I feel today (ok, it has only been 3 days, lol) but I'm eating well because I have to for he Incivek and as mentioned, 64oz of liquid that do not dehydrate you (do stay away from coke/pepsi, coffee, alcohol) definitely..the heck with the dehydration but our livers hate alochol and only drink items that are caffeine free. I will keep you all updated as times goes by and , if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Also, I am on the coast of North Carolina...anyone close to me?Love,SheilaTo: "Hepatitis_C_Central " <Hepatitis_C_Central > Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 12:36 PMSubject: Re: Today is day 1 Shelia, that for all that great info. When I wqas on treatment loast time I was not able to eat almost nothing. EVERYTHING smelled and tasted badly(even ice cream!!!). I would eat 3-4 saltine crackers, not salt, and drink maybe 2 cups of water. I was very sick, Mostle likely because I did not eat or drink and became toxic right away. Aty 17 weeks I did not clear so I was taken off.THIS time I wil make sure that I eat and drink all that I am supposed to.StephTo: "Hepatitis_C_Central " <Hepatitis_C_Central > Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 7:12 PMSubject: Re: Today is day 1 Hi ,I've been using peanutbutter for if I eat 3 tablespoons that gives me 25 grams of fat. Yesterday I had 2 slices of bologna and 1 slice of cheese (I love cheese). I did have a bit of a hard time last night after doing my first shot but I feel fine today. As mentioned, this will be my 3rd time being treated for my Hepatitis C and if this doesn't rid the disease, I'm done with treatments. I did drink alcohol the first time...the second time I smoked pot, so this time around, I'm not doing either and if I don't rid the disease, well I give it to God. They call it a silent disease and there is stage 0-4 and I'm at stage 2 1/2 right now and that was in a 30 year period.I think my last attempt in 2006 was a problem with my skin,,itching terribly and I lost 8 lbs instead of 30 lbs as my first attempt but I was using ensure on my second attempt which helped me not lose so much weight. I was told by a nurse yesterday to drink at least 64oz of liquid per day, that does not include coke, pepsie, mountain dew, coffee, etc for they all have caffeine and caffeine dehydrates our bodies and of course a dehydrated body will itch and feel miserable. So my suggestion to you is don't drink caffeine and keep track of your oz. I drank over 64oz of liquid yesterday and I feel fine, no itching and I know only time will tell. I will keep you guys updated in my health and readings. I have to get a blood test weekly (I think because of an anti depressant i'm on) and hopefully things will go well. Talking about Anti depressants , I suggest them 120% for the medicine will bring most people down, please talk to your doctor on starting one prior to the medicine and it will make things abit better as far as our thinking goes while fighting this deadly disease. I was extremely depressed the second attempt on medicine and my doctor I have now said it is a side effect and expected. I love all that read and/or reply and we have one father which makes us all brothers and sisters and we are one family. Please ask me anything and I will do the same and thank all of you for your reply...I know you are praying for me and I for you.Love always,Sheila To: "Hepatitis_C_Central " <Hepatitis_C_Central > Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 12:52 PMSubject: Re: Today is day 1 Hi Shelia, I will be starting treatment Mid March using Incevik. What are you eating for the 20 grams of fat? I was told if I did not clear in 4 weeks I was done!Keep drinking your want and I wish you the best of luck with your treatment!To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 1:21 PMSubject: Today is day 1 I started my medicine for the third time today. In 2000 & 2006 I did Ribavirin and Interferon and both times didn't rid the disease.This time around I am doing the Ribavirin and Interferon but also Incivek which was invented for those of us with Hepatitis C genotype 1. I have to eat 20grams of fat each time I take Incivek and that is 3 times a day and I take them at 8am, 4pm and 12midnight and it is a must I do it at those times with the fat. Since I just did my 4pm drugs, I am really full from eating 40 grams of fat today..I've been watching my calorie/fat forever and know I have to eat 3 times a day with 20grams for each session.I have to get a blood test once a week and if the virus shows up after 12 weeks, I have to get off the medicine and see what happens to my body (I guess if 12 weeks on meds doesn't work, it won't work at all). I will keep you guys updated. I will do my first shot tonight at 8pm but sofar I feel FULL of food (Lol) and health wise I feel fine. I was told to drink at least 64 oz of liquid (non caffeine) and am keeping track of that too.If anyone is on Incivek.,..please let me know how you are doing.Love always,Sheila

Yes, I use FB, Sheila Slater Gateley!!! To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 8:10 AM Subject: Re: Today is day 1

I would love too! R u on FB by chance? Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 20:32:25 -0800 (PST)To: Hepatitis_C_Central <Hepatitis_C_Central >ReplyTo: Hepatitis_C_Central

Hey, we could meet, I'd be willing to drive my share and you do the coast huh (busy you are, lol). But let's keep in touch and I do have a spare bedroom upstairs so if you want to DO THE COAST for a weekend, let me know. I know one person who has Hep C and he is at my past job so I no longer see him and people don't realize what Hep C is all about and what we really go through with the medicine. Thanks GOD man has invented medicine.

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2012 5:18 PM Subject: Re: Today is day 1

Clemmons I'd west of Winston Salem . Maybe we could still meet! I do the coast!!!Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 14:05:56 -0800 (PST)To: Hepatitis_C_Central <Hepatitis_C_Central >ReplyTo: Hepatitis_C_Central

OH, I guess me being in North Carolina and you in California is too far away. Good luck though and keep in touch. Love, Sheila To: "Hepatitis_C_Central " <Hepatitis_C_Central > Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 6:43 PM Subject: Re:

Today is day 1

Love,

Sheila

Steph

Hi ,

Love always,

Sheila