RemedySpot.com

Oh Very Young

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh Very YoungDear God of many Names,Protect your children tonight wherever they are sleepingAnd let them know the world does not have to be like thisPlace a kiss upon each of their foreheadsAnd remind them oh so gentlyThat there are reasons to be hopefulAnd reasons for them to dream beautiful dreams.Amen~Ron Atchison~I

think I don't regret a single "excess" of my youth -- I only regret, in

my chilled age, certain occasions and possibilities I didn't embrace.~Henry ~It

is the duty of youth to bring its fresh powers to bear on social

progress. Each generation of young people should be to the world like a

vast reserve force to a tired army. They should lift the world forward.

That is what they are for.~Charlotte Perkins Gilman~Nothing

is inherently and invincibly young except spirit. And spirit can enter

a human being perhaps better in the quiet of old age and dwell there

more undisturbed than in the turmoil of adventure.~ Santayana~Oh Very YoungCat s Oh Very Young, what will you leave us this timeYou're only dancin' on this earth for a short whileAnd though your dreams may toss and turn you nowThey will vanish away like your dads best jeansDenim blue, faded up to the skyAnd though you want them to last foreverYou know they never will(You know they never will)And the patches make the goodbye harder still.Oh Very Young what will you leave us this timeThere'll never be a better chance to change your mindAnd if you want this world to see a better dayWill you carry the words of love with youWill you ride the great white bird into heavenAnd though you want to last foreverYou know you never will(You know you never will)And the goodbye makes the journey harder still.Will you carry the words of love with youWill you ride, oh,ooooooooooooohOh Very Young, what will you leave us this timeYou're only dancin' on this earth for a short whileOh Very Young, what will you leave us this time RareBreezeASundayInJuneEssence of EdenIntentional Living Forumhttp://intentionalone.com/yabb/YaBB.plIntentional Livinghttp://www.intentionalone.comThis has been a RareBreeze Production