RemedySpot.com

Re: SITES TO MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD ALL OVER!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you Sheila I have added this to my favz and subcribed to the dailyz !!!!! Blessed Be AnastasiaSheila Wall-Wahab <penlady5@...> wrote: You know how people often speak of "the good old days" when people were much more innocent and more giving, less isolated, more social minded? We could turn things around and make the world a better place. Two websites are great tools to be part of the change to a brighter world. Foundation for a better life: http://www.forbetterlife.org/ THIS SITE IS IN PORTUGUESE AND SPANISH ALSO! GREAT WEBSITE! They are trying to make the world a better place by urging people to take responsibility for their thoughts, actions, values and deeds. Look around at all the wonderful things when you get there. Click on everything. When you get a page with random words up top, you can click on those and get inspiring wallpaper, postcards, posters, quotes, send in your quotes media billboards, newspaper ads, magazine ads tell your story of someone that showed a great positive quality dozens of other ideas to make the world a better place, one deed and thought at a time. link to pass it

on or link to your website a newsletter to help unite all those who want to make the world a better place look at "About Us" and "FAQ" as well as the "Be Inspired". I would urge you to look at all the sites but those 3 at least. They are not affiliated with any religion. It's so uplifting to see someone start a media campaign with no other reason than to urge people to think of others, have courtesy and integrity, teach by example to everyone a person is in contact with. It restores faith in the human race. I am sure there are more people who want to make the world a better place, who want to do good things, than the other kind of people. They are just not sure where to start or what to do. They also suggest looking at www.randomactsofkindness.org . Its a charity that is tax deductible where you can send gifts to people who need something, you can suggest people who might need a gift or a service, someone who is going through an especially difficult time or perhaps has a last wish or needs help to get back on their feet or some item that would help them become more independent; so many ideas. Even if you decide not to go through that website, it is a good reminder that we could take 10% of our income and do something good for someone else. I sincerely believe that God and the universe has a natural law. When you give to others, you will be repaid many times over, and it feels so good to give! BLESSINGS, Sheila Anastasia

Check out the hottest 2008 models today at Autos.