RemedySpot.com

<To Sheila> Re: second family; sisters and brothers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sheila,

Hope that everything will go well for you...

With Lurve,

Alice

----- Original Message -----

Undisclosed-Recipient:;

Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 10:52 PM

Subject: [] second family; sisters and brothers

I have a request. Tomorrow I undergo an 8 hour heart test to determine if there is any treatment for my heart. Would you please say a quick prayer/send good energy/whatever ritual each of you does, please ask that they WILL be able to treat my heart so I can start a new life with my new husband instead of never get to be with him? If my heart can't be treated, they won't let him immigrate, because I have to prove that I can take care of him for 10 years because I sponsored him. Its a stupid request, because he can take care of himself, and he will be taking care of himself and me when and if he gets here, but that's the law. If there is no treatment, I will be mourning my marriage and husband, which may make my end come sooner, according to my doc. He believes the stress I've had for the past 4 years and being denied being with my husband (lovesickness) caused lupus to create the heart problem. He says he has seen it a hundred times, partners die after the first spouse dies, and others who get heart damage when their relationship is broken up or one passes away. But also please pray "Whatever is His will" because I don't want to ask for anything that isn't meant to be.

Thank you so much! I always can feel it when others pray for me.

Blessings to you in return,

Sheila W

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.485 / Virus Database: 269.13.16/1004 - Release Date: 9/12/2007 5:22 PM