RemedySpot.com

Stress and Related Factors in Couples Who Have a Child with ASD

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi everyone!

I am currently recruiting couples to participate in a study that examines stress, relationships and well-being in couples who have a child with autism.  The current experiment is part of a doctoral dissertation within the Hofstra University Department of Psychology being conducted by na LaRossa, M.S. under the supervision of Gilbert, Ph.D. 

If you agree to participate, please be aware that your participation is completely voluntary and that you are free to withdraw at any point throughout the duration of the study without penalty. 

This study is being conducted as part of a doctoral dissertation.  In this study, you and your spouse will each independently fill out a set of questionnaires and rating scales.  The total time to complete the set of questionnaires and scales is estimated to be 30 minutes.  The measures will be mailed to you and a pre-stamped and addressed envelope will be included for you to return the completed packets. 

All information provided will remain confidential and will not be associated with you or your spouse’s name.  When this study is complete you will be provided with the results, if you request them. 

There is no fee for participation in this study.  If both you and your spouse each return your completed set of questionnaires/packets, you will each receive a raffle ticket that enters you in a contest to win a $100 gift card. 

If you have any further questions concerning this study please feel free to contact me at julianalarossa@... or my sponsor at kimberly.a.gilbert@... or at                   .  

Qualifying criteria to participate includes being married and having a child with ASD.

If you would like to participate, please email me at julianalarossa@....

Thank you!

-- na LaRossa, M.S.NYS Certified School PsychologistDoctoral Candidate, School-Community Psychology ProgramImportant:  This e-mail is meant only for the intended recipient.  It may contain confidential information which is legally or otherwise protected by law.  If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, you are strictly prohibited from reviewing, using, disseminating, distributing or copying this e-mail.  Please notify me immediately of the error by return e-mail and delete this message from your system.  Thank you for your cooperation.