RemedySpot.com

Re: Starting soon

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

, I treated long before the new drugs were released and it was tough, but I made it and you can too. Especially since your treatment time is shortened by the incivek. GOOD LUCK, drink lots of water and keep us posted for more support. I wish you SVR.

Sharon

Starting soon

Hi all. I will be starting next Friday. I will receive my drugs the Friday, go in for my Doctor appointment on Wednesday at Cedars Sinai in Los Angeles for training and I should be starting on Friday May 4th. I will be taking the Incivek along with the Ribavirin and the Peginterferon Alpha-2a.Wich me luck I had a hell of a time the first time and could only go 17 weeks.The information on this site has been great from everyone and based on that I will be sure to drink the water and force myself to eat.Looking forward to being rid of this!!------------------------------------It's a pleasure having you join in our conversations. We hope you have found the support you need with us. If you are using email for your posts, for easy access to our group, just click the link-- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hepatitis_C_Central/Happy Posting

Guest guest

I treat about 4 years ago and was pretty sick. I could not keep the Riba down more that a minute or two. I hope that does not happen this time. I was told that after the 12 weeks of the Incivek I will have to be on treatment with the Riba and Peg for 48 weeks since I have cirrhosis. I MUST take it one day at a time.Thank you Sharon for your support.i will keep you updated!Steph To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 5:03 PM Subject: Re: Starting soon

, I treated long before the new drugs were released and it was tough, but I made it and you can too. Especially since your treatment time is shortened by the incivek. GOOD LUCK, drink lots of water and keep us posted for more support. I wish you SVR.

Sharon

Starting soon

Hi all. I will be starting next Friday. I will receive my drugs the Friday, go in for my Doctor appointment on Wednesday at Cedars Sinai in Los Angeles for training and I should be starting on Friday May 4th. I will be taking the Incivek along with the Ribavirin and the Peginterferon Alpha-2a.Wich me luck I had a hell of a time the first time and could only go 17 weeks.The information on this site has been great from everyone and based on that I will be sure to drink the water and force myself to eat.Looking forward to being rid of this!!------------------------------------It's a pleasure having you join in our conversations. We hope you have found the support you need with us. If you are using email for your posts, for easy access to our group, just click the link-- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hepatitis_C_Central/Happy Posting

Guest guest

Prayers !Tonda Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerrySender: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 20:24:52 -0700 (PDT)To: Hepatitis_C_Central <Hepatitis_C_Central >ReplyTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: Re: Starting soon I treat about 4 years ago and was pretty sick. I could not keep the Riba down more that a minute or two. I hope that does not happen this time. I was told that after the 12 weeks of the Incivek I will have to be on treatment with the Riba and Peg for 48 weeks since I have cirrhosis. I MUST take it one day at a time.Thank you Sharon for your support.i will keep you updated!Steph To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 5:03 PM Subject: Re: Starting soon , I treated long before the new drugs were released and it was tough, but I made it and you can too. Especially since your treatment time is shortened by the incivek. GOOD LUCK, drink lots of water and keep us posted for more support. I wish you SVR.Sharon Starting soonHi all. I will be starting next Friday. I will receive my drugs the Friday, go in for my Doctor appointment on Wednesday at Cedars Sinai in Los Angeles for training and I should be starting on Friday May 4th. I will be taking the Incivek along with the Ribavirin and the Peginterferon Alpha-2a.Wich me luck I had a hell of a time the first time and could only go 17 weeks.The information on this site has been great from everyone and based on that I will be sure to drink the water and force myself to eat.Looking forward to being rid of this!!------------------------------------It's a pleasure having you join in our conversations. We hope you have found the support you need with us. If you are using email for your posts, for easy access to our group, just click the link-- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hepatitis_C_Central/Happy Posting

Guest guest

Hi ,

As you have read, I just finished the Incivek last week and have the rest of

this year to take the Pegasys and Rivavirin. Definitely drink water and

electrolite liquid. I drank only water and they said that could hurt my body

from just having water. But I was told to drink 64oz of liguid a day (at least)

and I think they go by the weight of our bodies to the amount we should drink.

As far as eating, you have to eat 20gms of fat with each dose of incivek and

pretty much take your 3 doses at the same time each day. I kept a daily diary

of my liquid and medicine/fat intake. I ate a lot of cheese, pastry's,

crackers, etc., all the things I stopped eating years ago to watch my weight,

lol. I also bought ensure plus (that is 11 gms of fat in one) so usually I had

an ensure and some sharp cheese in the am (and sometimes in the afternoon and pm

meds for it was hard for me to eat).

As Rick told me, when you are done with your 12 week of incivek, it will be a

lot better for I can now back up Ricks news to me. Also, I pretty much did

nothing for the 12 weeks on incivek. I know we are all different but do listen

to your body for it is a wicked 12 weeks and if you push your body while on the

incivek, it will make it that much harder on you. Good luck !!!

Love,

Sheila

>

> Hi all. I will be starting next Friday. I will receive my drugs the Friday, go

in for my Doctor appointment on Wednesday at Cedars Sinai in Los Angeles for

training and I should be starting on Friday May 4th. I will be taking the

Incivek along with the Ribavirin and the Peginterferon Alpha-2a.

> Wich me luck I had a hell of a time the first time and could only go 17 weeks.

>

> The information on this site has been great from everyone and based on that I

will be sure to drink the water and force myself to eat.

>

> Looking forward to being rid of this!!

>

>

>

Guest guest

Thinking great thoughts for you, and I know you can do it !!

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 6:59 PMSubject: Starting soon

Hi all. I will be starting next Friday. I will receive my drugs the Friday, go in for my Doctor appointment on Wednesday at Cedars Sinai in Los Angeles for training and I should be starting on Friday May 4th. I will be taking the Incivek along with the Ribavirin and the Peginterferon Alpha-2a.Wich me luck I had a hell of a time the first time and could only go 17 weeks.The information on this site has been great from everyone and based on that I will be sure to drink the water and force myself to eat.Looking forward to being rid of this!!

Guest guest

Thank you!

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2012 12:21 AMSubject: Re: Starting soon

Prayers !Tonda Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Sender: Hepatitis_C_Central

Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 20:24:52 -0700 (PDT)

To: Hepatitis_C_Central <Hepatitis_C_Central >

ReplyTo: Hepatitis_C_Central

Subject: Re: Starting soon

I treat about 4 years ago and was pretty sick. I could not keep the Riba down more that a minute or two. I hope that does not happen this time. I was told that after the 12 weeks of the Incivek I will have to be on treatment with the Riba and Peg for 48 weeks since I have cirrhosis. I MUST take it one day at a time.

Thank you Sharon for your support.

i will keep you updated!

Steph

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 5:03 PMSubject: Re: Starting soon

Sharon

Starting soon

Hi all. I will be starting next Friday. I will receive my drugs the Friday, go in for my Doctor appointment on Wednesday at Cedars Sinai in Los Angeles for training and I should be starting on Friday May 4th. I will be taking the Incivek along with the Ribavirin and the Peginterferon Alpha-2a.Wich me luck I had a hell of a time the first time and could only go 17 weeks.The information on this site has been great from everyone and based on that I will be sure to drink the water and force myself to eat.Looking forward to being rid of this!!------------------------------------It's a pleasure having you join in our conversations. We hope you have found the support you need with us. If you are using email for your posts, for easy access to our group, just click the link-- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hepatitis_C_Central/Happy PostingYahoo! Groups

Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hepatitis_C_Central/<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hepatitis_C_Central/join (Yahoo! ID required)<*> To change settings via email: Hepatitis_C_Central-digest Hepatitis_C_Central-fullfeatured <*>