RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: I'm in my new apt, and back online

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Love you girl!

glad your back on line.

Sorry i havent been able to do more for you,

but ive been laid out with all the new problems

that have come up with my bloodwork and the chemo being canclled this week.

You know if i can be there I will be there!

With Much love my best friend and respect!

Namaste

EllenGet a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

Thanks Steph,will be in touch soon .Everything's everywhere.Got way to much stuff coming from a house into an apt. No room 4 nothing.Maybe 4 1 person but not 2. Guess I have to give up some of my stuff,cloths mostly,but I have so many candles and crystals....need to put up some shelves.My boyfriends doing everything, I can barely walk. the elevator went out 4 2 days and I had to walk my 11 yr old dog up and down 4 flights of stairs in 101 degree weather , 4 xs a day.I don't do stairs normally,it takes me out . One of the downsides of a 1920 elevator. It has issues.apparently now so do I and my Luna.Much love, much lightLaurieStefanie <diddiejar@...> wrote: Wonderful Laurie!!! We've missed you!Love,Stefanie>> Hay guys, it's hot, hot,hot but I'm moved and unpacking,> Just wanted to let u know ,> Love to u all,> I'll write more soon,> Laurie> To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want !

thank u,I'm having alot of trouble ajusting, I can't get along with my boyfriend ,and I feel like I'm loosing my mind. I beleave I've made a terrible mistake.yer1960k@... wrote: Love you girl! glad your back on line. Sorry i havent been able to do more for you, but ive been laid out with all the new problems that have come up with my bloodwork and the chemo being canclled this

week. You know if i can be there I will be there! With Much love my best friend and respect! Namaste Ellen Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com. To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want !

thank u,I'm having alot of trouble ajusting, I can't get along with my boyfriend ,and I feel like I'm loosing my mind. I beleave I've made a terrible mistake.yer1960k@... wrote: Love you girl! glad your back on line. Sorry i havent been able to do more for you, but ive been laid out with all the new problems that have come up with my bloodwork and the chemo being canclled this

week. You know if i can be there I will be there! With Much love my best friend and respect! Namaste Ellen Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com. To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want !