RemedySpot.com

This Storm will Pass

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This Storm will Pass

Do you remember a storm that seemed it would never end, a night of darkness so deep and impenetrable that you wondered how you could possibly survive to see another day? Do you remember times when you felt alone and bereft, no one to turn to, and your faith seemed out of reach?

And yet, the storm passed. It ended. And yet, the dawn came up over the mountains and the darkness gave way to a sky of shimmering pink, then blue, and faith was restored as the roses lifted their lovely heads to the sun.

The sun always shines, even when it appears dark. The storm always ends, even when it appears endless. And the rains from the sky are blessings to the ground below. The very storm that frightened you sustains love in the great stretch and reach of time.

Everything moves and changes, yet this remains true: love is. And this moment is made of love, love held within a deep unending pool of peace. It is at the center and it holds.

So in the bitterest storm, go to your center for warmth and love and peace. Feel there, deep within, the comfort of your heart. And from there, call to a ring of angels to surround you and bless you with their song.

You are deeply loved, ever and always. Call and they will come. And then just let the time and the storm pass and the sun will surely shine anew as the day dawns in the bright sunshine of love.

I wish you love and peace.

www.carriehart.com

www.PowerAnimalsUnleashed.com

carriehart@...

Hola Mi Familia - Hello My Family,

I know the storm will pass but right now I'm having

problems just staying afloat. As I begin to see the

Sun's single ray a dark wind blows and the few leafs

on the tree are holding strong to their dear tree.

I TRYING very hard to feel the warmth of the Sun's ray

and pray to God to keep me under the Sun's rays a

little longer.

Liane and - I'm holding on to my tree and

feeling that warmth.

I'm keeping the FAITH!

Carino y luz,

Tere

--- <ASundayInJune@...> wrote:

>

> This Storm will Pass

>

>

>

> Do you remember a storm that seemed it would never

> end, a night of

> darkness so deep and impenetrable that you wondered

> how you could

> possibly survive to see another day? Do you

> remember times when you

> felt alone and bereft, no one to turn to, and your

> faith seemed out of

> reach?

>

>

>

> And yet, the storm passed. It ended. And yet, the

> dawn came up over

> the mountains and the darkness gave way to a sky of

> shimmering pink,

> then blue, and faith was restored as the roses

> lifted their lovely

> heads to the sun.

>

>

>

> The sun always shines, even when it appears dark.

> The storm always

> ends, even when it appears endless. And the rains

> from the sky are

> blessings to the ground below. The very storm that

> frightened you

> sustains love in the great stretch and reach of

> time.

>

>

>

> Everything moves and changes, yet this remains

> true: love is. And

> this moment is made of love, love held within a

> deep unending pool of

> peace. It is at the center and it holds.

>

>

>

> So in the bitterest storm, go to your center for

> warmth and love and

> peace. Feel there, deep within, the comfort of

> your heart. And from

> there, call to a ring of angels to surround you and

> bless you with

> their song.

>

>

>

> You are deeply loved, ever and always. Call and

> they will come. And

> then just let the time and the storm pass and the

> sun will surely shine

> anew as the day dawns in the bright sunshine of

> love.

>

>

>

> *

>

>

> I wish you love and peace.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> www.carriehart.com <http://www.carriehart.com/>

>

> www.PowerAnimalsUnleashed.com

> <http://www.poweranimalsunleashed.com/>

>

> carriehart@... <mailto:carriehart@...>

>

>

>

> * * *

>

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with

FareChase.

http://farechase./

Tere my love, faith is all you need. As long as you know that the warm sun is ALWAYS just beyond the dark clouds you will have the strength to see the end of the storm through and to feel the warmth of peace again. Just remember that it's always there.....And , what a beautiful poem! I'm sorry that I missed it before! *hugs* Very profound wisdom.Love and faithful sunshiny warmth to you both! Stefanie> > > > > This Storm will Pass> > > > > > > > Do you remember a storm that seemed it would never> > end, a night of> > darkness so deep and impenetrable that you wondered> > how you could> > possibly survive to see another day? Do you> > remember times when you> > felt alone and bereft, no one to turn to, and your> > faith seemed out of> > reach?> > > > > > > > And yet, the storm passed. It ended. And yet, the> > dawn came up over> > the mountains and the darkness gave way to a sky of> > shimmering pink,> > then blue, and faith was restored as the roses > > lifted their lovely> > heads to the sun.> > > > > > > > The sun always shines, even when it appears dark. > > The storm always> > ends, even when it appears endless. And the rains> > from the sky are> > blessings to the ground below. The very storm that > > frightened you> > sustains love in the great stretch and reach of> > time.> > > > > > > > Everything moves and changes, yet this remains> > true: love is. And> > this moment is made of love, love held within a> > deep unending pool of> > peace. It is at the center and it holds.> > > > > > > > So in the bitterest storm, go to your center for> > warmth and love and> > peace. Feel there, deep within, the comfort of> > your heart. And from> > there, call to a ring of angels to surround you and> > bless you with> > their song.> > > > > > > > You are deeply loved, ever and always. Call and> > they will come. And> > then just let the time and the storm pass and the> > sun will surely shine> > anew as the day dawns in the bright sunshine of> > love.> > > > > > > > *> > > > > > I wish you love and peace.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > www.carriehart.com <http://www.carriehart.com/>> > > > www.PowerAnimalsUnleashed.com> > <http://www.poweranimalsunleashed.com/>> > > > carriehart@... <mailto:carriehart@...> > > > > > > > * * *> > > > > > > > > ____________________________________________________________________________________> Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.> http://farechase./>

• 1 month later...

This Storm will Pass

Do you remember a storm that seemed it would never end, a night of darkness so deep and impenetrable that you wondered how you could possibly survive to see another day? Do you remember times when you felt alone and bereft, no one to turn to, and your faith seemed out of reach?

And yet, the storm passed. It ended. And yet, the dawn came up over the mountains and the darkness gave way to a sky of shimmering pink, then blue, and faith was restored as the roses lifted their lovely heads to the sun.

The sun always shines, even when it appears dark. The storm always ends, even when it appears endless. And the rains from the sky are blessings to the ground below. The very storm that frightened you sustains love in the great stretch and reach of time.

Everything moves and changes, yet this remains true: love is. And this moment is made of love, love held within a deep unending pool of peace. It is at the center and it holds.

So in the bitterest storm, go to your center for warmth and love and peace. Feel there, deep within, the comfort of your heart. And from there, call to a ring of angels to surround you and bless you with their song.

You are deeply loved, ever and always. Call and they will come. And then just let the time and the storm pass and the sun will surely shine anew as the day dawns in the bright sunshine of love.

The storm I remeber is my 26 year marraige. I divorced and now feel like I was in prison for 22 of the 26 years. I feel alive now. My healthi is getting better. My world is a Joy to be in. My storm has ended. I did feel all alone. I have friends that even call me sunshine or sunny. Wow what a difference.Lara Kearns <persian_rose9@...> wrote: This Storm will Pass Do you remember a storm that seemed it would never end, a night of darkness

so deep and impenetrable that you wondered how you could possibly survive to see another day? Do you remember times when you felt alone and bereft, no one to turn to, and your faith seemed out of reach? And yet, the storm passed. It ended. And yet, the dawn came up over the mountains and the darkness gave way to a sky of shimmering pink, then blue, and faith was restored as the roses lifted their lovely heads to the sun. The sun always shines, even when it appears dark. The storm always ends, even when it appears endless. And the rains from the sky are blessings to the ground below. The very storm that frightened you sustains love in the great stretch and reach of time. Everything moves and changes, yet this remains true: love is. And this moment is made of love, love held within a deep unending pool of peace. It is at the center and it holds. So in the bitterest storm, go to your center for warmth and love

and peace. Feel there, deep within, the comfort of your heart. And from there, call to a ring of angels to surround you and bless you with their song. You are deeply loved, ever and always. Call and they will come. And then just let the time and the storm pass and the sun will surely shine anew as the day dawns in the bright sunshine of love. * __________________________________________________

• 4 weeks later...

This Storm will Pass