RemedySpot.com

<To Stefanie> Re: For this special family...Dedicated to All Members Of HH

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Forgot to say that you are a very Gutsy lady & have such a Beautiful soul, (((((Stefanie))))).

Yes they are, but then again, U R the most incredible one ...

Hugs to you, Stefanie,

Alice

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 12:23 AM

Subject: [] <To Stefanie> Re: For this special family...Dedicated to All Members Of HH

What you say Alice my dear, has touched me so deeply...... Thank you for such kind words. I didn't heal all on my own, I had help from beautiful and incredible people like you!This unique group, and the strength of character (like Rhonda said) is a bright light of hope for me. You are all a big part of the hope I have, and have now contributed to healing of my own. Thank you all, so very much. And Alice I love you!Stefanie> >> > "Someone Once Asked Me"> > > > Someone asked me once about people online.> > Don't I find it silly to call them friends of mine?> ! > I pondered the thought for a little while> > and slu ng 'em a story with a huge smile.> > > > I wake up in the mornin, I'll tell ya what I do.> > I race to my computer to check my mail, it's perfectly true!> > I open each and everyone and reply with tender care;> > maybe just a a line or two to let 'em know I'm there!> > > > I have seen strange things, been so many places,> > have even seen a few of their online faces!> > It doesn't matter beans to me that they are far away.> > Meetin' them has surely brightened up my day!> > > > We've shared a morning coffee and at times we've shed a tear.> > We've been there for each other; even played cards and dran! k a beer!> > > > They are just as real to me as you are standing there.> > They are always here for me with lots of love and care.> > One thing online has taught me; something ! I'll never forget.> > There's a lot of great people out there on the net!> > > > How can you be friends with someone you've never met?> > I'll smile and tell them, "You've never been online I bet!"> > So you can find me silly if that's what ya wanna do,> > but I care for them every bit as much as I care for you!> > > > ~Author Unknown~> > > > > > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: Stefanie > > > > Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2007 12:19 AM> > Subject: [] For this special family......> > > > > > Have an INCREDIBLE day everyone! I just wanted to express my love and gratitude to all of the special souls in this group. To the famili! ar, and to the new family members who have joined us recently. You'r! e in my thoughts, and my heart! *gigantic hugs to you all*> & gt; > > Metta,> > Stefanie> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------------> > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > Version: 7.5.484 / Virus Database: 269.13.1/982 - Release Date: 8/31/2007 5:21 PM> >> > > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.484 / Virus Database: 269.13.2/985 - Release Date: 9/2/2007 4:32 PM>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.484 / Virus Database: 269.13.2/985 - Release Date: 9/2/2007 4:32 PM