Rate this topic

Guest guest

Biblically speaking.......

~*Harmony*~

Date:

Sep 3, 2007 11:43 PM

Subject:

PONDERINGS: "encourage the exhausted"

~ Thank You ~tHe "I" oF rIa" Encourage the exhausted, and strengthen the feeble." Isaiah 35:3 NAS This is the heart and the ministry goal for all lightworkers. To "encourage the exhausted, and strengthen the feeble".You might be called to strengthen someone who is dealing with temptation- dispair or fear.You might deal with someone who is falling apartand loosing a grip on life. You might be called to confirm someone who is loosing ground spiritually. We see this example in Galatians 6:1-2:"Brethren, even if a man is caught in any trespass, you who are spiritual, restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness; each one looking to yourself, lest you too be tempted. Bear one another's burdens, and thus fulfill the laws..." I know that there are times when I feel completed exhausted within. *** OI VEY!!!!The busyness of life comes in and robs my strength. There have been many times when brother/sistershave called me at the right moment on the phone and .... OH -- how I needed to hear from them!(Especially during times when I feel likeI am loosing ground in this battle called life.)How about you? Do you ever get dislodged and off course?Does exhaustion set in and make your knees weak? Life will place people in your life that at preciselythe right moment- and it will bring encouragement in a tangible way. This is the love that the bible talks about in 13:34,"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you..."Are you facing exhaustion in your grip on life? Are your knees feeble and weak right now? Take heart- If you have those kind of friends-then you need to call them and pour your heart out. Let them in on where you are (or have been)and what you have gone through - now - or in the past.It is pride that says, "I can do this alone!" (when YOU cannot)Be thankful for those that extend a helping hand! Maybe you know of someone who is in that place, pray - and call him/her.It might be exactly what they need right now.. and something YOU will also benefit from!You will be used to confirm them and you might be the knee brace they need to keep walking through the trenches of battle in life.Life is a battle sometimes, but we're not in this alone!Make Use Of It! When the load your caring is too much to bear -it's nice to have a brother or sister come along side of you. Remember: When ONE soul is hurting- we all hurt! (1 Cor 12:26). Be blessed as you seek peace, love, encouragement, & enlightenment.It is my prayer that you would be encouraged in your day-to-day walk!In Love & Peace, Your sister....rIa LoVe LoVe LoVe LoVe