RemedySpot.com

Autism Viiamin study

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear fellow ASA Chapter Leaders, I would greatly appreciate your help in advertising to your membership a national vitamin/mineral treatment study for children and adults with autism, which is open to anyone in the US. Below is the official ad. Let me know if you have any questions. Sincerely, Jim , Ph.D. President, ASA-Greater Phoenix Chapter Professor, Arizona State University Openings in Autism Research Study of a new liquid Vitamin/Mineral Supplement: STUDY PURPOSE The Purpose of the study is to evaluate the possible effectiveness of a new vitamin/mineral supplement in reducing the symptoms of autism. This will be a National study for children and adults with autism spectrum disorders. Study Design: 12-week treatment study Double-blind, placebo-controlled (meaning half of the participants receive the real supplement) Includes behavioral assessments only (no blood tests) Eligibility Criteria: Open to children and adults ages 3-60 years. Must have certified diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder (autism, PDD-NOS, or Asperger’s) No use of a vitamin/mineral supplement in the last 2 months Researchers: B. , Ph.D., Professor of School of Materials at Arizona State University, and Sharon McDonough-Means, M.D., Developmental Pediatrician. For more information and application form, go to http://autism.asu.edu [

Lois Noland Always in search for the "cure"

Lois NolandI don't give inI don't give upAnd I don't take no for an answerAlways looking for the "Cure"

I don't give inI don't give upAnd I don't take NO for an answer.

If God Brings you to it,He will Bring you though it.