RemedySpot.com

Re: RE: Hot Tubs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Doesn't matter.......there's no statute of limitations when it comes to women's fluctuating hormones. I forget, but I think it's 5 years for me. ----- Original Message -----From: Jackie on > > Oh I know about the hot flashes,, I still occasionally have > them even tho I reached menopause 8 years ago!>

well I CAN say that its not as bad as it was 8 years ago,, lol dorv@... wrote: Doesn't matter.......there's no statute of limitations when it comes to women's fluctuating hormones. I forget, but I think it's 5 years for me. ----- Original Message -----From: Jackie on > > Oh I know about the hot flashes,, I still occasionally have > them even tho I reached menopause 8 years ago!> Jackie

Mine came back full force since starting tx!! arrgghh I get so hot during the night that I keep the window open and a fan in it even during the winter. Jerry just snuggles up in the quilt to keep warm.

Sharon in NW WashingtonAll I have seen teaches me to trust in the Creator for all that I have not seen. Ralph Waldo Emerson

well I CAN say that its not as bad as it was 8 years ago,, lol

Well my husband likes it cool too so at least we're on the same page,, neither one of us can sleep in a hot bedroom.. but I DO know what you are talking about,, waking up in a full cold sweat! ugh,, I hate flashes,,SHARON CROSBY wrote: Mine came back full force since starting tx!! arrgghh I get so hot during the night that I keep the window open and a fan in it even during the winter. Jerry just snuggles up in the quilt to keep warm. Sharon in NW WashingtonAll I have seen teaches me to trust in the Creator for all that I have not seen. Ralph Waldo Emerson well I CAN say that its not as bad as it was 8 years ago,, lol Jackie

Was discussing this with my older sis last night. I gave her a battery operated fan, which she forgot. I have three of them upstairs and a Japanese fan to just wave, so I'm prepared, but I still hate them and don't get up when I've been asleep to turn on a fan.

Sharon in NW WashingtonAll I have seen teaches me to trust in the Creator for all that I have not seen. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Well my husband likes it cool too so at least we're on the same page,, neither one of us can sleep in a hot bedroom.. but I DO know what you are talking about,, waking up in a full cold sweat! ugh,, I hate flashes,,SHARON CROSBY

can't blame you and if you got up all sweaty and turned on the fan, you'd be freezing before you got back to bed,, its really a bummer, thats for sure! SHARON CROSBY wrote: Was discussing this with my older sis last night. I gave her a battery operated fan, which she forgot. I have three of them upstairs and a Japanese fan to just wave, so I'm prepared, but I still hate them and don't get up when I've been asleep to turn on a fan. Sharon in NW WashingtonAll I have seen teaches me to trust in the Creator for all that I have not seen. Ralph Waldo Emerson Re: RE: Hot Tubs Well my husband likes it cool too so at least we're on the same page,, neither one of us can sleep in a hot bedroom.. but I DO know what you are talking about,, waking up in a full cold sweat! ugh,, I hate flashes,,SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxomsn> Jackie

can't blame you and if you got up all sweaty and turned on the fan, you'd be freezing before you got back to bed,, its really a bummer, thats for sure! SHARON CROSBY wrote: Was discussing this with my older sis last night. I gave her a battery operated fan, which she forgot. I have three of them upstairs and a Japanese fan to just wave, so I'm prepared, but I still hate them and don't get up when I've been asleep to turn on a fan. Sharon in NW WashingtonAll I have seen teaches me to trust in the Creator for all that I have not seen. Ralph Waldo Emerson Re: RE: Hot Tubs Well my husband likes it cool too so at least we're on the same page,, neither one of us can sleep in a hot bedroom.. but I DO know what you are talking about,, waking up in a full cold sweat! ugh,, I hate flashes,,SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxomsn> Jackie

And there seems to be no natural product to help this particular ailment that doesn't do harm to the live.r

Well my husband likes it cool too so at least we're on the same page,, neither one of us can sleep in a hot bedroom.. but I DO know what you are talking about,, waking up in a full cold sweat! ugh,, I hate flashes,,SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxomsn>

Jackie

I know ,, we women seem to have a more difficult time in that we usually start through menopause earlier because of the hep,, and after menopause, tx seems to be less successful... grrrrr,,,,, (well I guess WE ate the apple first, lol) SHARON CROSBY wrote: And there seems to be no natural product to help this particular ailment that doesn't do harm to the live.r Sharon in NW WashingtonAll I have seen teaches me to trust in the Creator for all that I have not seen. Ralph Waldo Emerson Re: RE: Hot Tubs Well my husband likes it cool too so at least we're on the same page,, neither one of us can sleep in a hot bedroom.. but I DO know what you are talking about,, waking up in a full cold sweat! ugh,, I hate flashes,,SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxomsn> Jackie Jackie

Pre-flashes, we had a heated water bed. HE hated it so we got rid of it and got a regular mattress. I missed the waterbed. Then he was gone........I still missed the waterbed.

Now, however, I'd be sleeping on the floor or would have had to shut off the heater! Wow just the thought of sleeping in that bed makes me sweat!

I've given some thought to the Select Comfort or "Sleep Number" bed though. If I'm ever able to work again and have some cash........it may be one of my first investments. Re: RE: Hot TubsTo: Hepatitis_C_Central > Well my husband likes it cool too so at least we're on the > same page,, neither one of us can sleep in a hot bedroom.. but I > DO know what you are talking about,, waking up in a full cold > sweat! ugh,, I hate flashes,,>

Pre-flashes, we had a heated water bed. HE hated it so we got rid of it and got a regular mattress. I missed the waterbed. Then he was gone........I still missed the waterbed.

Now, however, I'd be sleeping on the floor or would have had to shut off the heater! Wow just the thought of sleeping in that bed makes me sweat!

I've given some thought to the Select Comfort or "Sleep Number" bed though. If I'm ever able to work again and have some cash........it may be one of my first investments. Re: RE: Hot TubsTo: Hepatitis_C_Central > Well my husband likes it cool too so at least we're on the > same page,, neither one of us can sleep in a hot bedroom.. but I > DO know what you are talking about,, waking up in a full cold > sweat! ugh,, I hate flashes,,>

We have a Sleep Comfort bed and I LOVE it!! It's not as good as a waterbed, but I too would be very uncomfortable in it now.Sharon in NW WashingtonAll I have seen teaches me to trust in the Creator for all that I have not seen. Ralph Waldo Emerson Re: RE: Hot TubsPre-flashes, we had a heated water bed. HE hated it so we got rid of it and got a regular mattress. I missed the waterbed. Then he was gone........I still missed the waterbed. Now, however, I'd be sleeping on the floor or would have had to shut off the heater! Wow just the thought of sleeping in that bed makes me sweat! I've given some thought to the Select Comfort or "Sleep Number" bed though. If I'm ever able to work again and have some cash........it may be one of my first investments.

I have a sleep comfort bed too and have for the past 10 years,, before that had a waterbed and I think the airbed is much much much more comfortable than the water bed and when my husband moves, it does not wake me up like the water bed did.. I would never have anything else now that I've gotten used to the airbed and when we travel, its really hard to sleep on any other bed. We had to do a lot of research to find hotels that have good beds in them, we found one down near where our daughter lives in Ventura, its really comfy but its only a queen and we have a california King at home so it comfy but not big enough,, lol,, the other place we have found that has really good beds would be the

Sheraton,, we wont stay at any other hotels more than one night because with both of us having serious joint issues and me having the fibro and CFS, not sleeping more than one night can cause a flare.. I know, I know,, Im spoiled eh? SHARON CROSBY wrote: We have a Sleep Comfort bed and I LOVE it!! It's not as good as a waterbed, but I too would be very uncomfortable in it now. Sharon in NW WashingtonAll I have seen teaches me to trust in the Creator for all that I have not seen. Ralph Waldo Emerson Re: RE: Hot Tubs Pre-flashes, we

had a heated water bed. HE hated it so we got rid of it and got a regular mattress. I missed the waterbed. Then he was gone........I still missed the waterbed. Now, however, I'd be sleeping on the floor or would have had to shut off the heater! Wow just the thought of sleeping in that bed makes me sweat! I've given some thought to the Select Comfort or "Sleep Number" bed though. If I'm ever able to work again and have some cash........it may be one of my first investments. Jackie

I have a sleep comfort bed too and have for the past 10 years,, before that had a waterbed and I think the airbed is much much much more comfortable than the water bed and when my husband moves, it does not wake me up like the water bed did.. I would never have anything else now that I've gotten used to the airbed and when we travel, its really hard to sleep on any other bed. We had to do a lot of research to find hotels that have good beds in them, we found one down near where our daughter lives in Ventura, its really comfy but its only a queen and we have a california King at home so it comfy but not big enough,, lol,, the other place we have found that has really good beds would be the

Sheraton,, we wont stay at any other hotels more than one night because with both of us having serious joint issues and me having the fibro and CFS, not sleeping more than one night can cause a flare.. I know, I know,, Im spoiled eh? SHARON CROSBY wrote: We have a Sleep Comfort bed and I LOVE it!! It's not as good as a waterbed, but I too would be very uncomfortable in it now. Sharon in NW WashingtonAll I have seen teaches me to trust in the Creator for all that I have not seen. Ralph Waldo Emerson Re: RE: Hot Tubs Pre-flashes, we

had a heated water bed. HE hated it so we got rid of it and got a regular mattress. I missed the waterbed. Then he was gone........I still missed the waterbed. Now, however, I'd be sleeping on the floor or would have had to shut off the heater! Wow just the thought of sleeping in that bed makes me sweat! I've given some thought to the Select Comfort or "Sleep Number" bed though. If I'm ever able to work again and have some cash........it may be one of my first investments. Jackie

Jackie, you DESERVE to be spoiled and I'm happy to hear that you are. Not getting a good night's sleep is important to me too, so I can relate to what you say. When I have a spell of insomnia, I get depressed to start and then ache everywhere. I try to sleep in my chair and sometimes, when I REALLY ache, that's the only place I can be comfortable. Sharon in NW WashingtonAll I have seen teaches me to trust in the Creator for all that I have not seen. Ralph Waldo Emerson----- I have a sleep comfort bed too and have for the past 10 years,, before that had a waterbed and I think the airbed is much much much more comfortable than the water bed and when my husband moves, it does not wake me up like the water bed did.. I would never have anything else now that I've gotten used to the airbed and when we travel, its really hard to sleep on any other bed. We had to do a lot of research to find hotels that have good beds in them, we found one down near where our daughter lives in Ventura, its really comfy but its only a queen and we have a california King at home so it comfy but not big enough,, lol,, the other place we have found that has really good beds would be the Sheraton,, we wont stay at any other hotels more than one night because with both of us having serious joint issues and me having the fibro and CFS, not sleeping more than one night can cause a flare.. I know, I know,, Im spoiled eh?

Thank you Sharon,, I think we ALL deserve to be spoiled,, especially since we all have this dreaded disease!!! I can sleep anywhere as long as Im on my meds for pain,, but without it,, omg! I really 'feel' for you honey,, that was one of the things on tx that I suffered the most from,, insomnia ,, at least until I got the restoril, it really helped for the RLS too,, and THAT got so bad on tx at the beginning, that sometimes when we were driving back to our ambulance quarters, my legs would drive me nuts and I'd have to stop the ambulance and get out and stretch my legs,,, there were times we'd be sitting in our cars for up to 10 hours at a time and that was the

worst,, but now Im back to being able to sleep anywhere, anytime,, thank you God!!! lol SHARON CROSBY wrote: Jackie, you DESERVE to be spoiled and I'm happy to hear that you are. Not getting a good night's sleep is important to me too, so I

can relate to what you say. When I have a spell of insomnia, I get depressed to start and then ache everywhere. I try to sleep in my chair and sometimes, when I REALLY ache, that's the only place I can be comfortable. Sharon in NW WashingtonAll I have seen teaches me to trust in the Creator for all that I have not seen. Ralph Waldo Emerson ----- I have a sleep comfort bed too and have for the past 10 years,, before that had a waterbed and I think the airbed is much much much more comfortable than the water bed and when my husband moves, it

does not wake me up like the water bed did.. I would never have anything else now that I've gotten used to the airbed and when we travel, its really hard to sleep on any other bed. We had to do a lot of research to find hotels that have good beds in them, we found one down near where our daughter lives in Ventura, its really comfy but its only a queen and we have a california King at home so it comfy but not big enough,, lol,, the other place we have found that has really good beds would be the Sheraton,, we wont stay at any other hotels more than one night because with both of us having serious joint issues and me having the fibro and CFS, not sleeping more than one night can cause a flare.. I know, I know,, Im spoiled eh? Jackie