pegasys and free treatment update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

ok guys, got the deliverly today from fed express the medication was

pkg and in a cold pack so im allready to begin next friday 10am appt

with dr for first injection and instructions,,,,oh and p.s i to was put

on antidepressant 2 weeks now celexa 10mg and i sleep with no problem

thanks to the medication

When they allow you to self treat (take the shot on your own) try and move your shot time to 9 or 10 PM. That way you will sleep through the rough sides like the headache and muscle and joint pain that usually hits a couple of hours after you take your shot. Steve B...

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

When they allow you to self treat (take the shot on your own) try and move your shot time to 9 or 10 PM. That way you will sleep through the rough sides like the headache and muscle and joint pain that usually hits a couple of hours after you take your shot. Steve B...

yes , thats my game plan i will be letting you all know how i am making out belive me,,,i guess from what ive been reading is i should be having labs done soon after i start next fri , ive seen alot about rbc;s etc,,,,Steve Bridgers wrote: When they allow you to self treat (take the shot on your own) try and move your shot time to 9 or 10 PM. That way you will sleep through the rough sides like the headache and muscle and joint pain that usually hits a couple of hours after you take your shot. Steve B... Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

yes , thats my game plan i will be letting you all know how i am making out belive me,,,i guess from what ive been reading is i should be having labs done soon after i start next fri , ive seen alot about rbc;s etc,,,,Steve Bridgers wrote: When they allow you to self treat (take the shot on your own) try and move your shot time to 9 or 10 PM. That way you will sleep through the rough sides like the headache and muscle and joint pain that usually hits a couple of hours after you take your shot. Steve B... Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

im curious about that, the tylenol..just how many are safe tk???i mean its not good for yr liver so whats a ok amt??Jackie on wrote: well dont forget to take your two tylenols aproximately 30 min before you do your shot and then again at

3 1/2 hours after your shot to stay on top of your pain and fever,, joyceann silva <mepurplegee> wrote: yes , thats my game plan i will be letting you all know how i am making out belive me,,,i guess from what ive been reading is i should be having labs done soon after i start next fri , ive seen alot about rbc;s etc,,,,Steve Bridgers <stevebridgers> wrote: When they allow you to self treat (take the shot on your own) try and move your shot time to 9 or 10 PM. That way you will sleep through the rough sides like the

headache and muscle and joint pain that usually hits a couple of hours after you take your shot. Steve B... Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Jackie

No more that 2,000 mg a day, four 500 mg capsules..joyceann silva wrote: im curious about that, the tylenol..just how many are safe tk???i mean its not good for yr liver so whats a ok amt??Jackie on <redjaxjm> wrote: well dont forget to take your two tylenols aproximately 30 min before you do your shot and then again at 3 1/2 hours after your shot to stay on top of your pain and fever,, joyceann silva <mepurplegee> wrote: yes , thats my game plan i will be letting you all know how i am making out belive me,,,i guess from what ive been reading is i should be having labs done soon after i start next fri , ive seen alot about rbc;s etc,,,,Steve Bridgers <stevebridgers> wrote: When they allow you to self treat (take the shot on your own) try and move your shot time to 9 or 10 PM. That way you will sleep through the rough sides like the headache and muscle and joint pain that usually hits a couple of hours after you take your shot. Steve B... Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Jackie Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Thats right sheena,, no more than 2000 mg of tylenol and no more than 1600 mg of advil, you can take them both on the same day, you can take tylenol AND the advil at the same time as long as you dont exceed the doses,, and I found that two tylenol and 2 advil together really worked like a narcotic without the sedating effect, they work differently from each other and will not harm of affect how the other one works,, this was from my doc and I know how well this works! Sheena

wrote: No more that 2,000 mg a day, four 500 mg capsules..joyceann silva <mepurplegee> wrote: im curious about that, the tylenol..just how many are safe tk???i mean its not good for yr liver so whats a ok amt??Jackie on <redjaxjm> wrote:

well dont forget to take your two tylenols aproximately 30 min before you do your shot and then again at 3 1/2 hours after your shot to stay on top of your pain and fever,, joyceann silva <mepurplegee> wrote: yes , thats my game plan i will be letting you all know how i am making out belive me,,,i guess from what ive been reading is i should be having labs done soon

after i start next fri , ive seen alot about rbc;s etc,,,,Steve Bridgers <stevebridgers> wrote: When they allow you to self treat (take the shot on your own) try and move your shot time to 9 or 10 PM. That way you will sleep through the rough sides like the headache and muscle and joint pain that usually hits a couple of hours after you take your shot. Steve B... Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Jackie Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Jackie