RemedySpot.com

<To Chris & Liane> How this Group operates

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi & Liane

As i do not have website facilities, as i need a address to get into the Files, Messages, etc, section of your HH group, could you please copy & email to me, so that i can read them? :-

"Also please be aware of our Member Guidelines which is also in the Files Section."

Thanks.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 1:38 AM

Subject: [] How this Group operates

Dear Group Family,I would like to thank for his recent email suggusting a procedure for a healing list. However, this did cause some confusion as we already have a procedure for the updating and maintanence of our Group Healing List.If you have a Healing Request, please use the Healing Request Form in the Files Section, fill it out, and cut and paste into the email that pulls up when you click the Prayer Requests Here link on the Main Group Page.Also please be aware of our Member Guidelines which is also in the Files Section.We welcome all suggestions on how to make our Group more effective and responsive to the needs of our members. If anyone would like to make a suggestion, please contact one of our moderators: Stefanie, Alison or Anastasia. Metta,and Liane

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.484 / Virus Database: 269.13.2/985 - Release Date: 9/2/2007 4:32 PM