RemedySpot.com

Re: Clintons plan................

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It is good plan but how is it going to ever be funded. we are trillions in debt. We can't keep spending money or our children will have to pay for it. What if they can't receive basic assitance but the government is using all the money they receive from taxes to just pay interest. We need to stop spending money. lois noland wrote: Clinton also has a plan for autism: http://www.hillaryclinton.com/news/release/view/?id=4342 Lois Noland Always in search for the "cure" Lois NolandI don't give inI don't give upAnd I don't take no for an answerAlways looking for the "Cure" I don't give inI don't give upAnd I don't take NO for an answer. If God Brings you to it,He will Bring you though it.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

She doesn't care about babies in the womb why would she care about them outside, especially the ones with special needs. I wouldn't trust anything that comes out of this woman's mouth, this is just a hot button topic and she wants to jump on the band wagon. She is totally against homeschooling, parental refusal of vaccinations, in fact wants to do enforced vaccinations...Sorry if this isn't pc of me to comment but I wanted to express my opinion. Marielois noland wrote: Clinton also has a plan for autism: http://www.hillaryclinton.com/news/release/view/?id=4342 Lois Noland Always in search for the "cure" Lois NolandI don't give inI don't give upAnd I don't take no for an answerAlways looking for the "Cure" I don't give inI don't give upAnd I don't take NO for an answer. If God Brings you to it,He will Bring you though it.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.