RemedySpot.com

<To *~Karma* > Something I wrote many moons ago~WHAT TO DO

Rate this topic

Guest guest

To ~Karma,

Loved every word about it, .

For me, i only regret the things i didn't do, for the past is gone, and no amount of regrets, will bring Time back for us, to correct it.

The past are experiences and the experiences are mistakes, regrets that we have made in our lives...Just don't repeat them.

Love~All~Ways,

Alice

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 12:26 AM

Subject: [] Something I wrote many moons ago~WHAT TO DO

WHAT TO DOWhat to do with this life:This small amount of time that's been given me:What to do with knowledge and wisdom:All that I've learned and experienced all that I've accomplished in life:What to do?What to do with all of the gifts that I've been blessed with in my life: These gifts that I've so easily taken and so easily used: What to do when the doors of opportunity open:But are shut by me alone never to open again:What to do?What to do with the resources that come my way:Reach for them? Grab them up? Snatch them up, orwait for something better?What to do with my emotions, and feelings when they become obstacles or detours: When my vision becomes blurred or blinded by them:What to do? What to do as I was created to do: God's will per say:The purpose, the reason that I am here:What to do when I keep asking what to do as I pray at night and there be no answer:Just wait? Wait for the doors to shut and the resources to fade as I keep looking for guidance:What to do?What to do when my heart says go but my mind and body says no: Waiting and hoping that I'm doing what I am supposed to do or feel:What to do: Place it all in Gods hands?What to do when I've run out of time like an egg timer:When I know that my past is all but gone now:What to do?Then, and only then, do I reflect and regret what I did do:And what I didn't do:What then? What to do?Written by /Karma11/1/2001Copyright ©2005 Love~All~Ways*~Karma* ..

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.484 / Virus Database: 269.13.2/985 - Release Date: 9/2/2007 4:32 PM