RemedySpot.com

Re: First Treatment- Joyceann

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I started on a Friday, too, Joyceann. Everyone reacts differently, my first was my worst, just be ready. Take your pain meds, do your injection and hit the bed, asap. For me, it took literally hours, though before the interferon hit me, woke me up around midnight, and then I had severe flu systems, but just that first time. You need to drink enough water and be sure you have enough blankets on your bed.. My dog kept me warm, but she's passed on now.. :( I hope you have someone there with you, but remember you do have us, we

care.. Hugs, Sheena joyceann silva wrote: hi everyone, this video was very good i found it very helpfull and accurate as far as what ive been told regarding the tx and side effects as we all know fri is my first injection,,,i hope to post friday night to you all i dont know what to

expect well i no what i may expect, thanks again for all of the support ive been given ,,,,,joyceannSheena <mom4possums2002> wrote: Hi, I thought the video was very clear cut and very well done, just wish more of us had decent doctors to follow through with us.. If we did, more of us might make it.. Attitude is half the battle, a good doctor the other half.. Sheena DUG Nunya-Bidness <dug853sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I'm considering putting this video into the 'Links'-area for the group. Since I haven't treated, would some that HAVE treated please check-out this video and let me/us know what You-all think about the quality of information contained therin-? TIA There are other videos from the VA about Hep C that may also be considered for the 'Links-area',... If that's OK with the owner/s-? Treatment for Hepatitis C (Video) http://www.hepatitis.va.gov/vahep?page=prtyp-video-04 Perhaps putting 'this-page' into the 'Links-area' and putting a description/s that is/are appropriate-? Hepatitis C Resource Centers (HCRC) Products http://www.hepatitis.va.gov/vahep?page=prin-con-hcrc-02 Let me know what the consensus is, and I'd be happy to put it/them into the 'Links-area'. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

well heres a question, what might i need for meds ? or what should they offer??if thats possible to answer i mean im on celexa 10mg thats allSheena wrote: I started on a Friday, too, Joyceann. Everyone reacts differently, my first was my worst, just be ready. Take your pain meds, do your injection and hit the bed, asap. For me, it took literally hours, though before the interferon hit me, woke me up around midnight, and then I had severe flu systems, but just that first time. You need to drink enough water and be sure you have enough blankets on your bed.. My dog kept me warm, but she's passed on now.. :( I hope you have someone there with you, but remember you do have us, we care.. Hugs, Sheena joyceann silva <mepurplegee> wrote: hi everyone, this video was very good i found it very helpfull and accurate as far as what ive been told regarding the tx and side effects as we all know fri is my first injection,,,i hope to post friday night to you all i dont know what to expect well i no what i may expect, thanks again for all of the support ive been given ,,,,,joyceannSheena <mom4possums2002> wrote: Hi, I thought the video was very clear cut and very well done, just wish more of us had decent doctors to follow through with us.. If we did, more of us might make it.. Attitude is half the battle, a good doctor the

other half.. Sheena DUG Nunya-Bidness <dug853sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I'm considering putting this video into the 'Links'-area for the group. Since I haven't treated, would some that HAVE treated please check-out this video and let me/us know what You-all think about the quality of information contained therin-? TIA There are other videos from the VA about Hep C that may also be considered for the 'Links-area',... If that's OK with the owner/s-? Treatment for Hepatitis C (Video) http://www.hepatitis.va.gov/vahep?page=prtyp-video-04 Perhaps putting 'this-page' into the 'Links-area' and putting a description/s that is/are appropriate-? Hepatitis C Resource Centers (HCRC) Products http://www.hepatitis.va.gov/vahep?page=prin-con-hcrc-02 Let me know what the consensus is, and I'd be happy to put it/them into the 'Links-area'. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Tylenol, Advil, whatever over the counter pain meds/fever reducer you take, I preferred 1 Tylenol and 1 Aspirin. You have to be careful with the Tylenol, don't take more than 2,000 mg a day.. They should have told you to take it prior to your injection, possibly again in 4 hours. Don't be scared, it's not all all that bad, you'll do great.. Hugs, Sheena joyceann silva wrote: well heres a question, what might i need for meds ? or what should they offer??if thats possible to answer i mean im on celexa 10mg thats allSheena <mom4possums2002> wrote: I started on a Friday, too, Joyceann. Everyone reacts differently, my first was my worst, just be ready. Take your pain meds, do your injection and hit the bed, asap. For me, it took literally hours,

though before the interferon hit me, woke me up around midnight, and then I had severe flu systems, but just that first time. You need to drink enough water and be sure you have enough blankets on your bed.. My dog kept me warm, but she's passed on now.. :( I hope you have someone there with you, but remember you do have us, we care.. Hugs, Sheena joyceann silva <mepurplegee> wrote: hi everyone, this video was very good i found it very helpfull and accurate as far as what ive been told regarding the tx and side effects as we all know fri is my first injection,,,i hope to post friday night to you all i dont know what to expect well i no what i may expect, thanks again for all of the support ive been given ,,,,,joyceannSheena <mom4possums2002> wrote: Hi, I thought the video was very clear cut and very well done, just wish more of us had decent doctors to follow through with us.. If we did, more of us might make it.. Attitude is half the battle, a good

doctor the other half.. Sheena DUG Nunya-Bidness <dug853sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I'm considering putting this video into the 'Links'-area for the group. Since I haven't treated, would some that HAVE treated please check-out this video and let me/us know what You-all think about the quality of information contained therin-? TIA There are other videos from the VA about Hep C that may also be considered for the 'Links-area',... If that's OK with the owner/s-? Treatment for Hepatitis C (Video) http://www.hepatitis.va.gov/vahep?page=prtyp-video-04 Perhaps putting 'this-page' into the 'Links-area' and putting a description/s that is/are appropriate-? Hepatitis C Resource Centers (HCRC) Products http://www.hepatitis.va.gov/vahep?page=prin-con-hcrc-02 Let me know what the consensus is, and I'd be happy to put it/them into the 'Links-area'. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Do it at bedtime and chances are, you’ll

just sleep through the night without incident.

The only time I had an issue was around

the second or third shot. I had gotten my flu shot a few days earlier and I

woke up the night of the interferon shot shaking and shivering. I just went

back to bed and was fine in the morning. Was not sure if it was from the flu

shot or the injection that night, but it didn’t happen again so I’d

say the flu shot or a combination of them since I never had a bad reaction to a

flu shot.

I always do my shot around 10:30 pm so I’m

usually asleep in an hour or so.

Believe me, it’s NOT bad……..you’ll

see.

From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of Sheena

Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008

9:15 PM

To: Hepatitis_C_Central

Subject: Re:

First Treatment- Joyceann

Tylenol, Advil, whatever over the

counter pain meds/fever reducer

you take, I preferred 1 Tylenol

and 1 Aspirin.

You have to be careful with the Tylenol,

don't take more

than 2,000 mg a day.. They should

have told you to take it

prior to your injection, possibly again

in 4 hours.

Don't be scared, it's not all all that

bad, you'll do great..

Hugs,

Sheena

joyceann silva <mepurplegee>

wrote:

well heres a question, what might i need for meds ? or what should they

offer??if thats possible to answer i mean im on celexa 10mg thats all

Sheena

<mom4possums2002> wrote:

I started on a Friday, too, Joyceann.

Everyone reacts differently, my first

was my worst,

just be ready. Take your pain meds, do

your injection and

hit the bed, asap. For me, it took

literally hours, though

before the interferon hit me, woke me

up around midnight,

and then I had severe flu systems, but

just that first time.

You need to drink enough water and be

sure you have

enough blankets on your bed..

My dog kept me warm, but she's

passed on now.. :(

I hope you have someone there with you,

but remember

you do have us, we care..

Hugs,

Sheena

joyceann silva

<mepurplegee> wrote:

hi everyone, this video was very good i found it very helpfull and

accurate as far as what ive been told regarding the tx and side effects as we

all know fri is my first injection,,,i hope to post friday night to you

all i dont know what to expect well i no what i may expect, thanks again for

all of the support ive been given ,,,,,joyceann

Sheena

<mom4possums2002> wrote:

Hi,

I thought the video was very clear cut

and very well done,

just wish more of us had decent doctors

to follow through

with us.. If we did, more of us might

make it..

Attitude is half the battle, a good

doctor the other half..

Sheena

DUG Nunya-Bidness

<dug853sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:

I'm considering putting this video into the 'Links'-area for the group.

Since I haven't treated, would some that HAVE treated please check-out

this video and let me/us know what You-all think about the quality of

information contained therin-?

TIA

There are other videos from the VA about Hep C that may also be

considered for the 'Links-area',... If that's OK with the owner/s-?

Treatment for Hepatitis C (Video)

http://www.hepatitis.va.gov/vahep?page=prtyp-video-04

Perhaps putting 'this-page' into the 'Links-area' and putting a

description/s that is/are appropriate-?

Hepatitis C Resource Centers (HCRC) Products

http://www.hepatitis.va.gov/vahep?page=prin-con-hcrc-02

Let me know what the consensus is, and I'd be happy to put it/them into the

'Links-area'.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo

your homepage.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find

them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try

it now.

thamk you everyoneDorothy wrote: Do it at bedtime and chances are, you’ll just sleep through the night without incident. The only time I had an issue was around the second or third shot. I had gotten my flu shot a few days earlier and I woke up the night of the interferon shot shaking and shivering. I just went back to bed and was fine in the morning. Was not sure if it was from the flu shot or the injection that night, but it didn’t happen again so I’d say the flu shot or a combination of them since I never had a bad reaction to a flu shot. I always do my shot around 10:30 pm so I’m usually asleep in an hour or so. Believe me, it’s NOT bad……..you’ll see. From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of

SheenaSent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 9:15 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: Re: First Treatment- Joyceann Tylenol, Advil, whatever over the counter pain meds/fever reducer you take, I preferred 1 Tylenol and 1 Aspirin. You have to be careful with the Tylenol, don't take more than 2,000 mg a day.. They should have told you to take it prior to your injection, possibly again in 4 hours. Don't be scared, it's not all all that bad, you'll do great..

Hugs, Sheena joyceann silva <mepurplegee> wrote: well heres a question, what might i need for meds ? or what should they offer??if thats possible to answer i mean im on celexa 10mg thats allSheena <mom4possums2002> wrote: I started on a Friday, too, Joyceann. Everyone reacts differently, my first was my worst, just be ready. Take your pain meds, do

your injection and hit the bed, asap. For me, it took literally hours, though before the interferon hit me, woke me up around midnight, and then I had severe flu systems, but just that first time. You need to drink enough water and be sure you have enough blankets on your bed.. My dog kept me warm, but she's passed on now.. :( I hope you have someone there with you, but remember you do have us, we care.. Hugs, Sheena joyceann silva <mepurplegee> wrote: hi everyone, this video was very good i

found it very helpfull and accurate as far as what ive been told regarding the tx and side effects as we all know fri is my first injection,,,i hope to post friday night to you all i dont know what to expect well i no what i may expect, thanks again for all of the support ive been given ,,,,,joyceannSheena <mom4possums2002> wrote: Hi, I thought the video was very clear cut and very well done, just wish more of us had decent doctors to follow through with us.. If we did, more of us might make it.. Attitude is half the battle, a good doctor the other half.. Sheena DUG Nunya-Bidness <dug853sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I'm considering putting this video into the 'Links'-area for the group. Since I haven't treated, would some that HAVE treated please check-out this video and let me/us know what You-all think about the quality of information contained therin-? TIA There are other videos from the VA about Hep C that may also be considered for the 'Links-area',... If that's OK with the owner/s-? Treatment for Hepatitis C (Video) http://www.hepatitis.va.gov/vahep?page=prtyp-video-04 Perhaps putting 'this-page' into the 'Links-area' and putting a description/s that is/are appropriate-? Hepatitis C Resource Centers (HCRC) Products http://www.hepatitis.va.gov/vahep?page=prin-con-hcrc-02 Let me know what the consensus is, and I'd be happy to put it/them into the 'Links-area'. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Looking for last minute shopping

deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

thamk you everyoneDorothy wrote: Do it at bedtime and chances are, you’ll just sleep through the night without incident. The only time I had an issue was around the second or third shot. I had gotten my flu shot a few days earlier and I woke up the night of the interferon shot shaking and shivering. I just went back to bed and was fine in the morning. Was not sure if it was from the flu shot or the injection that night, but it didn’t happen again so I’d say the flu shot or a combination of them since I never had a bad reaction to a flu shot. I always do my shot around 10:30 pm so I’m usually asleep in an hour or so. Believe me, it’s NOT bad……..you’ll see. From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of

SheenaSent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 9:15 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: Re: First Treatment- Joyceann Tylenol, Advil, whatever over the counter pain meds/fever reducer you take, I preferred 1 Tylenol and 1 Aspirin. You have to be careful with the Tylenol, don't take more than 2,000 mg a day.. They should have told you to take it prior to your injection, possibly again in 4 hours. Don't be scared, it's not all all that bad, you'll do great..

Hugs, Sheena joyceann silva <mepurplegee> wrote: well heres a question, what might i need for meds ? or what should they offer??if thats possible to answer i mean im on celexa 10mg thats allSheena <mom4possums2002> wrote: I started on a Friday, too, Joyceann. Everyone reacts differently, my first was my worst, just be ready. Take your pain meds, do

your injection and hit the bed, asap. For me, it took literally hours, though before the interferon hit me, woke me up around midnight, and then I had severe flu systems, but just that first time. You need to drink enough water and be sure you have enough blankets on your bed.. My dog kept me warm, but she's passed on now.. :( I hope you have someone there with you, but remember you do have us, we care.. Hugs, Sheena joyceann silva <mepurplegee> wrote: hi everyone, this video was very good i

found it very helpfull and accurate as far as what ive been told regarding the tx and side effects as we all know fri is my first injection,,,i hope to post friday night to you all i dont know what to expect well i no what i may expect, thanks again for all of the support ive been given ,,,,,joyceannSheena <mom4possums2002> wrote: Hi, I thought the video was very clear cut and very well done, just wish more of us had decent doctors to follow through with us.. If we did, more of us might make it.. Attitude is half the battle, a good doctor the other half.. Sheena DUG Nunya-Bidness <dug853sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I'm considering putting this video into the 'Links'-area for the group. Since I haven't treated, would some that HAVE treated please check-out this video and let me/us know what You-all think about the quality of information contained therin-? TIA There are other videos from the VA about Hep C that may also be considered for the 'Links-area',... If that's OK with the owner/s-? Treatment for Hepatitis C (Video) http://www.hepatitis.va.gov/vahep?page=prtyp-video-04 Perhaps putting 'this-page' into the 'Links-area' and putting a description/s that is/are appropriate-? Hepatitis C Resource Centers (HCRC) Products http://www.hepatitis.va.gov/vahep?page=prin-con-hcrc-02 Let me know what the consensus is, and I'd be happy to put it/them into the 'Links-area'. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Looking for last minute shopping

deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.