RemedySpot.com

Re: Are you taking bone density drugs?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Along time ago my GYN told me that if I eat the right foods and consume the right kind of calcuim that I would never have to take these types of drugs. And last bone density test. My bones were in top shape. Love Janetredjaxjm wrote: Are you taking Bone Density drugs??? Please read thisThe Delusion of Bone DrugsWomen across the country are being duped to consume billions of dollars worth of bone poisons under the false pretense that if they take them long enough they will not

develop osteoporosis. Even the FDA is becoming alarmed by the side effects of these bone drugs – a rather stunning event considering the FDA hardly ever acts to cast suspicion on the propaganda put out by a Big Pharma blockbuster class of drugs being slickly marketed for prevention........http://www.newswithviews.com/s/byron46.htmby Byron s, CCN"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber

thats good,, I've heard and read that if you take these drugs long enough , you can get a form of leukemia from the constant stimulation of bone marrow,,not good! Janet wrote: Along time ago my GYN told me that if I eat the right foods and consume the right kind of calcuim that I would never have to take these types of drugs. And last bone density test. My bones were in top shape. Love Janetredjaxjm <redjaxjm> wrote: Are you taking Bone Density drugs??? Please read thisThe Delusion of Bone DrugsWomen across the country are being duped to consume billions of dollars worth of bone poisons under the false pretense that if they take them long enough they will not develop osteoporosis. Even the FDA is becoming alarmed by the side effects of these bone drugs – a rather stunning event considering the FDA hardly ever acts to cast suspicion

on the propaganda put out by a Big Pharma blockbuster class of drugs being slickly marketed for prevention........http://www.newswithviews.com/s/byron46.htmby Byron s, CCN "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber Jackie

What kind of calcium are you taking, Janet? Janet wrote: Along time ago my GYN told me that if I eat the right foods and consume the right kind of calcuim that I would never have to take these types of drugs. And last bone density test. My bones were in top shape. Love Janetredjaxjm <redjaxjm> wrote: Are you

taking Bone Density drugs??? Please read thisThe Delusion of Bone DrugsWomen across the country are being duped to consume billions of dollars worth of bone poisons under the false pretense that if they take them long enough they will not develop osteoporosis. Even the FDA is becoming alarmed by the side effects of these bone drugs – a rather stunning event considering the FDA hardly ever acts to cast suspicion on the propaganda put out by a Big Pharma blockbuster class of drugs being slickly marketed for prevention........http://www.newswithviews.com/s/byron46.htmby Byron s, CCN "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

What kind of calcium are you taking, Janet? Janet wrote: Along time ago my GYN told me that if I eat the right foods and consume the right kind of calcuim that I would never have to take these types of drugs. And last bone density test. My bones were in top shape. Love Janetredjaxjm <redjaxjm> wrote: Are you

taking Bone Density drugs??? Please read thisThe Delusion of Bone DrugsWomen across the country are being duped to consume billions of dollars worth of bone poisons under the false pretense that if they take them long enough they will not develop osteoporosis. Even the FDA is becoming alarmed by the side effects of these bone drugs – a rather stunning event considering the FDA hardly ever acts to cast suspicion on the propaganda put out by a Big Pharma blockbuster class of drugs being slickly marketed for prevention........http://www.newswithviews.com/s/byron46.htmby Byron s, CCN "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Thats scary I dont take them im only 30 and AA but I wondered if it

was good for Arthritis I guess not. But can't you prevent ostoporious

from eating well and taking supplements and exercise??? and I thought

it was gentic supposely I have Arthritis but i have no symptoms I

think because I dont eat to much mucus forming foods; dairy, sugar

milk and meat, wheat. i eat these things but not much i switch it up.

Funny how drs poo hoo supplements sometimes then prescribe and suggest

them other times WTH???? I read that if your deficient in Magnesium

and B your skin will be dry and flaky like my moms I got a

multivitamin and B complete from GNC and when I looked at her skin at

the hospital it wasn't peeling. I know its the vitamins and she was

only taking them for about 2 months.

>

> Are you taking Bone Density drugs??? Please read this

>

> The Delusion of Bone Drugs

> Women across the country are being duped to consume billions of

> dollars worth of bone poisons under the false pretense that if they

> take them long enough they will not develop osteoporosis. Even the

FDA

> is becoming alarmed by the side effects of these bone drugs – a

rather

> stunning event considering the FDA hardly ever acts to cast

suspicion

> on the propaganda put out by a Big Pharma blockbuster class of drugs

> being slickly marketed for prevention........

> http://www.newswithviews.com/s/byron46.htm

> by Byron s, CCN

>

yes Latoya, its very scary,, remember tho , the docs RX FROM the PDR which is written BY the drug companies,,, and of course they are going to push their own pharmaseuticals.. Im not saying that ALL drugs are bad altho the properly prescribed and properly taken prescription drugs are the 4th leading cause of death in America.. But the drug companies want to get the most meds in the most ppl to keep their koffers full.. and EVERY drug is a 2 edged sword.. but sometimes we have no choice... I had a grey streak in my hair before I was 25, my mom was 15 when her hair started turned grey,, but she took good supplements, ate really well and does weight bearing exercise and her bones

while some what starting to thin, she does NOT have the osteoporosis that HER mom had... Latoya wrote: Thats scary I dont take them im only 30 and AA but I wondered if it was good for Arthritis I guess not. But can't you prevent ostoporious from eating well and taking supplements and exercise??? and I thought it was gentic

supposely I have Arthritis but i have no symptoms I think because I dont eat to much mucus forming foods; dairy, sugar milk and meat, wheat. i eat these things but not much i switch it up. Funny how drs poo hoo supplements sometimes then prescribe and suggest them other times WTH???? I read that if your deficient in Magnesium and B your skin will be dry and flaky like my moms I got a multivitamin and B complete from GNC and when I looked at her skin at the hospital it wasn't peeling. I know its the vitamins and she was only taking them for about 2 months. >> Are you taking Bone Density drugs??? Please read this> > The Delusion of Bone Drugs> Women across the country are being duped to consume billions of > dollars worth of bone

poisons under the false pretense that if they > take them long enough they will not develop osteoporosis. Even the FDA > is becoming alarmed by the side effects of these bone drugs – a rather > stunning event considering the FDA hardly ever acts to cast suspicion > on the propaganda put out by a Big Pharma blockbuster class of drugs > being slickly marketed for prevention........> http://www.newswithviews.com/s/byron46.htm> by Byron s, CCN>Jackie

Calcium Citronate is one of the absorbible kinds,, calcium carbonate is simply street chalk and cannot be absorbed,, Citracal is one that is ok plus it has Vit D in it which is very necessary for Cal absorption.. but you can get calcium from leafy greens, sesame seeds etc, but the leafy greens have to be organic or they have very little nutrition in them,, I always buy locally grown certified Organic produce.. and it really DOES taste better...huge difference and studies show there is 83% MORE nutrients in Organic produce than what you buy in the grocery store that is grown for profit because the soils are depleted and they never give the ground a rest and just put more and more

chemicals in the ground,,, Sheena wrote: What kind of calcium are you taking, Janet? Janet <doc_jade> wrote: Along time ago my GYN told me that

if I eat the right foods and consume the right kind of calcuim that I would never have to take these types of drugs. And last bone density test. My bones were in top shape. Love Janetredjaxjm <redjaxjm> wrote: Are you taking Bone Density drugs??? Please read thisThe Delusion of Bone DrugsWomen across the country are being duped to consume billions of dollars worth of bone poisons under the false pretense that if they take them long enough they will not develop osteoporosis. Even the FDA is becoming alarmed by the side effects of these bone drugs – a rather stunning event considering the FDA hardly ever acts to cast suspicion on the propaganda put out by a Big Pharma blockbuster class of drugs being slickly marketed for prevention........http://www.newswithviews.com/s/byron46.htmby Byron s, CCN "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Jackie

I get all my calcium and other types of herbs and vitamins from GNC, yes it is the Calcium Citronate. That is the only type of Health type store we have in our town. But I like Jackie, eat only organic veggies. I grow my own and buy only locally grown organic food. That includes my meat,veggies,and fruit. I love my deep green leafy vegatables. Have my little garden plot in the backyard, my next door neighbor grows her own veggies and so we share sometimes. Nothing taste better. Love Janet Jackie on wrote: Calcium Citronate is one of the absorbible kinds,, calcium carbonate is simply street chalk and cannot be absorbed,, Citracal is one that is ok plus it has Vit D in it which is very necessary for Cal absorption.. but you can get calcium from leafy greens, sesame seeds etc, but the leafy greens have to be organic or they have very little nutrition in them,, I always buy locally grown certified Organic produce.. and it really DOES taste better...huge difference and studies show there is 83% MORE nutrients in Organic produce than what you buy in the grocery store that is grown for profit because the soils are depleted

and they never give the ground a rest and just put more and more chemicals in the ground,,, Sheena <mom4possums2002> wrote: What kind of calcium are you taking, Janet? Janet <doc_jade> wrote: Along time ago my GYN told me that if I eat the right foods and consume the right kind of calcuim that I would never have to take these types of drugs. And last bone density test. My bones were in top shape. Love Janetredjaxjm

<redjaxjm> wrote: Are you taking Bone Density drugs??? Please read thisThe Delusion of Bone DrugsWomen across the country are being duped to consume billions of dollars worth of bone poisons under the false pretense that if they take them long enough they will not develop osteoporosis. Even the FDA is becoming alarmed by the side effects of these bone drugs – a rather stunning event considering the FDA hardly ever acts to cast suspicion on the propaganda put out by a Big Pharma blockbuster class of drugs being slickly marketed for prevention........http://www.newswithviews.com/s/byron46.htmby Byron s, CCN "There are souls in this world

that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Jackie "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber

We didnt have a garden last year because we're getting ready to landscape our property so last year, we sterilized the yard,, but this year,, we're having a HUGE garden... but we're lucky, we have a local growers market 4 times per week here in town and everything is certified organic and it tastes so much better than what you buy in the grocery store... unless we buy it at one of the many organic grocers here in town that have organic all year around... all grown locally and they say that THAT is a very important thing because each soil has what is necessary to that particular area... somehow mother nature (God) knows what to put into the soils that we need, especially when man doesnt

OVER GROW it.. rotates crops etc... Organically raised meats just taste better too.. no hormones, no antibiotics etc,, so much better for those of us with liver disease... Janet wrote: I get all my calcium and other types of herbs and vitamins from GNC, yes it is the Calcium Citronate. That is the only type of Health type

store we have in our town. But I like Jackie, eat only organic veggies. I grow my own and buy only locally grown organic food. That includes my meat,veggies,and fruit. I love my deep green leafy vegatables. Have my little garden plot in the backyard, my next door neighbor grows her own veggies and so we share sometimes. Nothing taste better. Love Janet Jackie on <redjaxjm> wrote: Calcium Citronate is one of the absorbible kinds,, calcium carbonate is simply street

chalk and cannot be absorbed,, Citracal is one that is ok plus it has Vit D in it which is very necessary for Cal absorption.. but you can get calcium from leafy greens, sesame seeds etc, but the leafy greens have to be organic or they have very little nutrition in them,, I always buy locally grown certified Organic produce.. and it really DOES taste better...huge difference and studies show there is 83% MORE nutrients in Organic produce than what you buy in the grocery store that is grown for profit because the soils are depleted and they never give the ground a rest and just put more and more chemicals in the ground,,, Sheena <mom4possums2002> wrote:

What kind of calcium are you taking, Janet? Janet <doc_jade> wrote: Along time ago my GYN told me that if I eat the right foods and consume the right kind of calcuim that I would never have to take these types of drugs. And last bone density test. My bones were in top shape. Love Janetredjaxjm <redjaxjm> wrote: Are you taking Bone Density drugs??? Please read thisThe Delusion of Bone DrugsWomen across the country are being duped to consume billions of dollars worth of bone poisons under the false pretense that if they take them long enough they will not develop osteoporosis. Even the FDA is

becoming alarmed by the side effects of these bone drugs – a rather stunning event considering the FDA hardly ever acts to cast suspicion on the propaganda put out by a Big Pharma blockbuster class of drugs being slickly marketed for prevention........http://www.newswithviews.com/s/byron46.htmby Byron s, CCN "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Jackie "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber Jackie