RemedySpot.com

Request for Healing Comment Page (open Letter to all)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Family, I came to clarify the situation about the healing /prayer requests and how they work here on the group.As Alison ( our Main Healer Ambassador along with Craig Antony) expressed in a early post, the healing grid has been in place and many other healing vortex are being placed all around the world. To make more practical and useful, I did upload a standard form for healing and prayer request, it is on our FILE section, and I also upload some Membership guidelines, that should be of interest of all the members. In the case of needing to place a request, this form can be used , through copying and pasting. Any additional requests, or personal requests can be posted here on the board or preferably can be sent straight to Alison through her e-mail address:Alisonkain444@... Any additional concerns and suggestions shall be directed to the Moderators and/or owners of the group , before it get posted on open Forum. We welcome new suggestions and ideas all the time. I sincerely hope I have made myself understandable and clear. Much love and respect to all,Liane Legey (For Chris) & , Alison, Anastasia

I have a question???" dee dee dee does that include me ,steph ,ali and, chris as well ????lianeqrz_legey <butterflygris@...> wrote: Hello Family, I came to clarify the situation about the healing /prayer requests and how they work here on the group.As Alison ( our Main

Healer Ambassador along with Craig Antony) expressed in a early post, the healing grid has been in place and many other healing vortex are being placed all around the world. To make more practical and useful, I did upload a standard form for healing and prayer request, it is on our FILE section, and I also upload some Membership guidelines, that should be of interest of all the members. In the case of needing to place a request, this form can be used , through copying and pasting. Any additional requests, or personal requests can be posted here on the board or preferably can be sent straight to Alison through her e-mail address:Alisonkain444gmail Any additional concerns and suggestions shall be directed to the Moderators and/or owners of the group , before it get posted on open Forum. We welcome new suggestions and ideas all the time. I sincerely hope I have made myself understandable and clear. Much love and respect to all,Liane Legey (For Chris) & , Alison, Anastasia Anastasia

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.