alt have gone down, one of then was 256 now 105 and the other one was

205 and went down to a 60 sorry i am to exact on which ones at this

very moment but still great news and also my platletts are a little low

but they will continue to watch that sinmce i have blood drawn again

next thurs and a visit again on fri isnt that GREAT!!!!!!i alkso got my

celexa increased to 20mg i was started on 10mg, so i am happy i know

what to except as far as the flu symptoms are concerened so just wanted

to share.........and wish evertyone a beautifull day

WAY TO GO!!!! Looks like its working hon !!! Well keep us posted and good luck tonite on your shot! joyceann wrote: hi everone its friday injection day, well seen the doc today after given lots of vials of blood yesterday so the good news is the ast and alt have gone down, one of then was 256 now 105 and the other one was 205 and went down to a 60 sorry i am to exact on which ones at this very moment but still great news and also my platletts are a little low but they will continue to watch that sinmce i have blood drawn again next thurs and a visit again on fri isnt that GREAT!!!!!!i alkso got my celexa increased to 20mg i was started on 10mg, so i am happy i know what to except as far as the flu symptoms are concerened so just wanted to share.........and wish evertyone a beautifull dayJackie

yes just did it 6pm im fine with that time cause i go to bed anyways at 10pm 1030pm and the last time i did it it took roughly 10hrs for me to get sick symptons,,,,look at me and you we both have fri as shot night,,,and thats funny cause thats exactly what i call it!!!!!!isnt that great about my labs,,,,,,,thanks Dorothy wrote: Good news!! Did you talk about changing the time of your shot to work better for you? Friday is my shot day too…………10:30 tonight – number 19…………5 more to go J Dorothy From: Hepatitis_C_Central

[mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of joyceannSent: Friday, January 18, 2008 12:30 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: week 2 and labs hi everone its friday injection day, well seen the doc today after given lots of vials of blood yesterday so the good news is the ast and alt have gone down, one of then was 256 now 105 and the other one was 205 and went down to a 60 sorry i am to exact on

which ones at this very moment but still great news and also my platletts are a little low but they will continue to watch that sinmce i have blood drawn again next thurs and a visit again on fri isnt that GREAT!!!!!!i alkso got my celexa increased to 20mg i was started on 10mg, so i am happy i know what to except as far as the flu symptoms are concerened so just wanted to share.........and wish evertyone a beautifull day

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

thanks you a million times over , its amazing, i truly was in awe when she told me my alt and ast has allready improvedJackie on wrote: WAY TO GO!!!! Looks like its working hon !!! Well keep us posted and good luck tonite on your

shot! joyceann <mepurplegee> wrote: hi everone its friday injection day, well seen the doc today after given lots of vials of blood yesterday so the good news is the ast and alt have gone down, one of then was 256 now 105 and the other one was 205 and went down to a 60 sorry i am to exact on which ones at this very moment but still great news and also my platletts are a little low but they will continue to watch that sinmce i have blood drawn again next thurs and a visit again on fri isnt that GREAT!!!!!!i alkso got my celexa increased to 20mg i was started on 10mg, so i am happy i know what to except as far as the flu symptoms

are concerened so just wanted to share.........and wish evertyone a beautifull dayJackie

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

well the time change really helped,i had no problems didnt get sick or feel sick WOW!!!!!!!its saturday morning now and i still feel ok,,,,im so happy,,,,Dorothy wrote: Mine is done! 10:20 pm (NY). Glad you were able to adjust a bit to better suit YOU. And just wait till you get a non-detectable virus lab report……….you’ll be over the moon J From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of joyceann silvaSent: Friday, January 18, 2008 6:00 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: week 2 and labs yes just did it 6pm im fine with that time cause i go to bed anyways at 10pm 1030pm and the last

time i did it it took roughly 10hrs for me to get sick symptons,,,,look at me and you we both have fri as shot night,,,and thats funny cause thats exactly what i call it!!!!!!isnt that great about my labs,,,,,,,thanks

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Awesome, that's how it worked for me, second round was far less difficult, you are on your way! joyceann silva wrote: well the time change really helped,i had no problems didnt get sick or feel sick WOW!!!!!!!its saturday morning now and i still feel ok,,,,im so happy,,,,Dorothy <dorvoptonline (DOT) net> wrote: Mine is done! 10:20 pm (NY). Glad you were able to adjust a bit to better suit YOU. And just wait till you get a non-detectable virus lab report……….you’ll be over the moon J From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of joyceann silvaSent: Friday, January 18, 2008 6:00 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: week 2 and labs yes just did it 6pm im fine with that time cause i go to bed anyways at 10pm 1030pm and the last time i did it it took roughly 10hrs for me to get sick symptons,,,,look at me and you we both have fri as shot night,,,and thats funny cause thats exactly what i call it!!!!!!isnt that great about my labs,,,,,,,thanks Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

See, you’re a pro now J

From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of joyceann silva

Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2008

6:34 AM

To: Hepatitis_C_Central

Subject: RE:

week 2 and labs

well the

time change really helped,i had no problems didnt get sick or feel sick

WOW!!!!!!!its saturday morning now and i still feel ok,,,,im so happy,,,,

Dorothy

<dorvoptonline (DOT) net> wrote:

Mine is done! 10:20 pm (NY). Glad

you were able to adjust a bit to better suit YOU.

And just wait till you get a

non-detectable virus lab report……….you’ll be over the

moon J

[mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ]

On Behalf Of joyceann silva

Sent: Friday, January 18, 2008

6:00 PM

To: Hepatitis_C_Central

Subject: RE:

week 2 and labs

yes just did it 6pm im fine with that time cause i go to bed anyways at

10pm 1030pm and the last time i did it it took roughly 10hrs for me to get sick

symptons,,,,look at me and you we both have fri as shot night,,,and thats

funny cause thats exactly what i call it!!!!!!isnt that great about my

labs,,,,,,,thanks

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo

your homepage.

thats awesome hon,, I hope that lasts,, its much easier to sleep through the worst of it,, good luck sweetie, we're all pulling here for you! joyceann silva wrote: well the time change really helped,i had no problems didnt get sick or feel sick WOW!!!!!!!its saturday morning now and i still feel ok,,,,im so happy,,,,Dorothy <dorvoptonline (DOT) net> wrote: Mine is done! 10:20 pm (NY). Glad you were able to adjust a bit to better suit YOU. And just wait till you

get a non-detectable virus lab report……….you’ll be over the moon J From: Hepatitis_C_Central

[mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of joyceann silvaSent: Friday, January 18, 2008 6:00 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: week 2 and labs yes just did it 6pm im fine with that time cause i go to bed anyways at 10pm 1030pm and the last time i did it it took roughly 10hrs for me to get sick symptons,,,,look at me and you we both have fri as shot night,,,and thats funny cause thats exactly what i

call it!!!!!!isnt that great about my labs,,,,,,,thanks Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Jackie