RemedySpot.com

Re: Much to do about everything

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Janet, Good to see you back, and so glad a bad thing turned out for the best..Love that Karma.. Hugs, Sheena Janet wrote: Anyone miss me?? Well it might be because I have been without internet since right after Christmas.

My daughter Tenna and her husband and daughter were down over the holidays. Since Tenna does not have a computer she was enjoying mine. With a cup of coffee while playing games online. Well accidents happen and a bit of coffee spilled into the modem. I call the internet provider which is the same as my phone company, I will give you a hint ATT and Yahoo SBC. Told them my internet was down. And Gosh, they were no help at all. They told me after testing my modem that it was fried. Okay send me another one. They told me I must buy one to replace it, and I would have to pay a repairman to come out to check my lines. What????? I have been paying a great deal of money for my phone and internet and this is the treatment I get. No way. Yes way. I said to heck with this. I have cell phones I don't need your stinking phones. I can get internet somewhere

else. I did and I got phone service too. Where through my cable company. I don't have cable. But I have cable internet, and digital phone service and the cool thing is I keep my own phone number. That is good, and to top it off I have unlimited long distance and local calls. Yeah baby.When I got back online today, I have a full inbox of mails, and to be truthful. I deleted a bunch of them because I have too much to do. I was in the middle of preparing my floors for shampooing with the cable man came. So I have to get back to that. But just wanted to let you all know that I am back. Love Janet "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Hi Janet, Good to see you back, and so glad a bad thing turned out for the best..Love that Karma.. Hugs, Sheena Janet wrote: Anyone miss me?? Well it might be because I have been without internet since right after Christmas.

My daughter Tenna and her husband and daughter were down over the holidays. Since Tenna does not have a computer she was enjoying mine. With a cup of coffee while playing games online. Well accidents happen and a bit of coffee spilled into the modem. I call the internet provider which is the same as my phone company, I will give you a hint ATT and Yahoo SBC. Told them my internet was down. And Gosh, they were no help at all. They told me after testing my modem that it was fried. Okay send me another one. They told me I must buy one to replace it, and I would have to pay a repairman to come out to check my lines. What????? I have been paying a great deal of money for my phone and internet and this is the treatment I get. No way. Yes way. I said to heck with this. I have cell phones I don't need your stinking phones. I can get internet somewhere

else. I did and I got phone service too. Where through my cable company. I don't have cable. But I have cable internet, and digital phone service and the cool thing is I keep my own phone number. That is good, and to top it off I have unlimited long distance and local calls. Yeah baby.When I got back online today, I have a full inbox of mails, and to be truthful. I deleted a bunch of them because I have too much to do. I was in the middle of preparing my floors for shampooing with the cable man came. So I have to get back to that. But just wanted to let you all know that I am back. Love Janet "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber

Of course we missed ya boss ! LOL

Much to do about everything

Anyone miss me??

Well it might be because I have been without internet since right after Christmas.

My daughter Tenna and her husband and daughter were down over the holidays. Since Tenna does not have a computer she was enjoying mine. With a cup of coffee while playing games online. Well accidents happen and a bit of coffee spilled into the modem. I call the internet provider which is the same as my phone company, I will give you a hint ATT and Yahoo SBC. Told them my internet was down.

And Gosh, they were no help at all. They told me after testing my modem that it was fried. Okay send me another one. They told me I must buy one to replace it, and I would have to pay a repairman to come out to check my lines. What?????

I have been paying a great deal of money for my phone and internet and this is the treatment I get. No way.

Yes way. I said to heck with this. I have cell phones I don't need your stinking phones. I can get internet somewhere else. I did and I got phone service too. Where through my cable company. I don't have cable. But I have cable internet, and digital phone service and the cool thing is I keep my own phone number. That is good, and to top it off I have unlimited long distance and local calls. Yeah baby.When I got back online today, I have a full inbox of mails, and to be truthful. I deleted a bunch of them because I have too much to do. I was in the middle of preparing my floors for shampooing with the cable man came. So I have to get back to that.

But just wanted to let you all know that I am back.

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

Anyone miss me??

Well it might be because I have been without internet since right after Christmas.

My daughter Tenna and her husband and daughter were down over the holidays. Since Tenna does not have a computer she was enjoying mine. With a cup of coffee while playing games online. Well accidents happen and a bit of coffee spilled into the modem. I call the internet provider which is the same as my phone company, I will give you a hint ATT and Yahoo SBC. Told them my internet was down.

And Gosh, they were no help at all. They told me after testing my modem that it was fried. Okay send me another one. They told me I must buy one to replace it, and I would have to pay a repairman to come out to check my lines. What?????

I have been paying a great deal of money for my phone and internet and this is the treatment I get. No way.

Yes way. I said to heck with this. I have cell phones I don't need your stinking phones. I can get internet somewhere else. I did and I got phone service too. Where through my cable company. I don't have cable. But I have cable internet, and digital phone service and the cool thing is I keep my own phone number. That is good, and to top it off I have unlimited long distance and local calls. Yeah baby.When I got back online today, I have a full inbox of mails, and to be truthful. I deleted a bunch of them because I have too much to do. I was in the middle of preparing my floors for shampooing with the cable man came. So I have to get back to that.

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

Anyone miss me??

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

Hi, Janet – I’m Dorothy (from

NY, not Kansas)

& don’t know if we’ve “met.” I’ve had

cable phone service for almost 2 years…..love, love, love it!

It has all sorts of features besides the

run-of-the-bill caller ID, call waiting, unlimited local and LD, etc. I

love the voicemail and stopped using my answering machine immediately.

Also a “find me” feature that allows you to forward your calls to

up to 3 other phones so that your phone will ring at home, your cell for

instance, and up to 2 more phones. It’s better than the usual “forward”

since that forwards and your home phone stops ringing. My voicemail

messages come to me by e-mail and I open them and listen to them on the PC –

was good when I was working………..Plus free directory

assistance, all the *() services like busy call back……did I say I

love, love, love it???

It would take a ton of bricks to hit me on

the head and make me forget & go back to standard phone service.

AND the best part is the price. I

paid $15 a month for phone for most of the 2 years. They recently

increased me to $30 a month I believe, but still a bargain.

Dorothy

From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of Janet

I have been paying a great deal of money for my phone and internet and

this is the treatment I get. No way.

Yes way. I said to heck with this. I have cell phones I don't need your

stinking phones. I can get internet somewhere else. I did and I got phone

service too. Where through my cable company. I don't have cable. But I have

cable internet, and digital phone service and the cool thing is I keep my own

phone number. That is good, and to top it off I have unlimited long distance

and local calls. Yeah baby.

Yes my dear, I did in fact miss you and was beginning to wonder where you were!!! Im so glad you are back and that everything is ok!!! Well take care hon and stay in touch! Janet wrote: Anyone miss me?? Well it might be because I have been without internet since right after Christmas. My daughter Tenna and her husband and daughter were down over the holidays. Since Tenna does not have a computer she was enjoying mine. With a cup of coffee while playing games online. Well accidents happen and a bit of coffee spilled into the modem. I call the internet provider which is the same as my phone company, I will give you a hint ATT and Yahoo SBC. Told them my internet was down. And Gosh, they were no help at all. They told me after testing my modem that it was fried. Okay send me another one. They told me I must buy one to replace it, and I would have to pay a repairman to come out to check my

lines. What????? I have been paying a great deal of money for my phone and internet and this is the treatment I get. No way. Yes way. I said to heck with this. I have cell phones I don't need your stinking phones. I can get internet somewhere else. I did and I got phone service too. Where through my cable company. I don't have cable. But I have cable internet, and digital phone service and the cool thing is I keep my own phone number. That is good, and to top it off I have unlimited long distance and local calls. Yeah baby.When I got back online today, I have a full inbox of mails, and to be truthful. I deleted a bunch of them because I have too much to do. I was in the middle of preparing my floors for shampooing with the cable man came. So I have to get back to that. But just wanted to let you all know that I am back. Love Janet "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber Jackie

So great to see you back honey. Phone companies can be a biatch. Glad you got it sorted to your satisfaction!

Luv

anne

Anyone miss me??

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber