RemedySpot.com

Re: Hooded thieves ransack autism charity

Rate this topic

Guest guest

A couple of points here.

First off, what we are seeing is the result of 40 years or more of soft on crime judicial systems. In addition to that, we have also had a very coddling approach to kids, especially juvenile offenders. As a result, we have had two generations at least grow up with no real punishments for crime. As I understand it, in England, you can actually get in trouble for yelling at young delinquents, something about stressing them out or the like. They know this and exploit it.

Second point is that this is indeed a facet of humanity that has been true since Biblical Times. The first known written legal code was the Code of Hammurabi. If you read it, it includes all of the non-technology related crimes that we still have today. It should be noted that his punishments were often quiet severe, literally and eye for an eye, death for death. It is interesting that later legal codes had much the same outlook. Europe in the Middle Ages had few prisons because they just killed the bad people for the most part. Even so there were many of them.

It really makes me wonder about humanity. If there is a class of humanity that was such trash that it needed brutality to keep it in line, and even then it barely worked, yet that class has been popular enough to continue to breed, it makes you wonder about us. I also think that the two World Wars had a lot to do with it. The best of the given countries were the ones who volunteered to go in the early, very bloody stages of the First World War and to an extent the Second. That means that a large percentage of the Humans in those societies were killed while the criminals and other debris were left home to breed.

In the US, I think a lot of that culling happened in the Civil War. Our more current problems have come from encouraging the lazy and criminal people to breed more through the welfare programs which were designed to destroy family structure and aided by the soft on crime approach.

The only thing I am interested in is living long enough to see what happens in December, 2012. That is when the sun and earth will be in direct alignment with the center of the galaxy and also will be when the solar system passes though the galactic plane, basically from the southern galactic hemisphere to the northern one. What is so interesting about that is that prophets and seers from the Celts, Maya, Chinese and others have all made predictions that something dire was going to happen, and this all hundreds to thousands of years ago. If they, separated through time, distance and culture noticed this and thought something was going to happen, maybe it will. At most it will probably be a shift in the earth's magnetic poles or the like. I'm not expecting anything dramatic, but even nothing would be a result.

However, with the US economy going exactly as I said it would (We bailed out the tech-bubble, Greenspan said take new mortgages and spend, spend, spend because interest rates are low) that we now have the housing bubble, which is proving to worse. Now they are talking about bailing that out. Of course if they do, and the next administration, whatever party is in charge, ramps up spending, then the next bubble will be a disaster that we won't be able to bail out from. Already the economy is tanking, but they are yet again trying to spend their way out of the whole. It didn't work for FDR, , , not even Post-WWI Germany or even the Confederate States of America. It is the definition of stupidity to do the same thing over and over, expecting a different result each time.

>my first feeling is pain. It just hurts that a person would decide that they deserve stuff so they will take it from people that are already in need. Of course it hurts because they obiviously thought those people were worth less then them. it hurts because society is so warped selfish and desperate. it hurts because there is must have been no one to make the point that theft is wrong because it hurts people. It is an AS issue (because of perception that AS people are less than) But it also is a society issue. It is hard to remain hopeful and not desire some cataclysmic event to take place. I know I have been jokingly called young, but this story makes me feel of biblical age.By the way many of the stories make me feel this way for different reasons. And pragmatic solutions for society fill me with dread because all i can come up with is lead by example. We aren't allowed to join in any raindeer games and I find no matter how informed or capable we are we aren't included. When I say we; I am talking about many posting members that don't fit into or are accepted by society, even when they were or are employed. maybe this isn't a good month for meargggggghhh! Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

>

my first feeling is pain. It just hurts that a person would decide

that they deserve stuff so they will take it from people that are

already in need. Of course it hurts because they obiviously thought

those people were worth less then them. it hurts because society is

so warped selfish and desperate. it hurts because there is must have

been no one to make the point that theft is wrong because it hurts

people. It is an AS issue (because of perception that AS people are

less than) But it also is a society issue. It is hard to remain

hopeful and not desire some cataclysmic event to take place. I know

I have been jokingly called young, but this story makes me feel of

biblical age.

By the way many of the stories make me feel this way for different

reasons. And pragmatic solutions for society fill me with dread

because all i can come up with is lead by example. We aren't allowed

to join in any raindeer games and I find no matter how informed or

capable we are we aren't included. When I say we; I am talking about

many posting members that don't fit into or are accepted by society,

even when they were or are employed. maybe this isn't a good month

for me

argggggghhh!

Ah yes. This time it will be worse than we have ever seen. It is a

lot more difficult for people to declare bankrupcy, which means

lenders have to take the hit first, then consumers as they take their

required classes and whatnot and THEN devlare bankrupcy.

Meanwhile, inflation is going to hit as the fed floods the economy

with money, and interest rates will be low so people can borrow more

and try to extend their credit further on their credit cards.

Tax rebates will further tap the government while the receivers blow

it on lottery tickerts and beer.

And then we will all be in a worse hole than we are now.

Tom

Administrator

" However, with the US economy going exactly as I said it would (We

bailed out the tech-bubble, Greenspan said take new mortgages and

spend, spend, spend because interest rates are low) that we now have

the housing bubble, which is proving to worse. Now they are talking

about bailing that out. Of course if they do, and the next

administration, whatever party is in charge, ramps up spending, then

the next bubble will be a disaster that we won't be able to bail out

from. Already the economy is tanking, but they are yet again trying

to spend their way out of the whole. It didn't work for FDR, ,

, not even Post-WWI Germany or even the Confederate States of