RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Trust pills anyone?/ Faces

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This is certainly true. There are a lot of people out there who are very convincing liars in this regard. Some lie to get out of trouble and some are masters of feigning innocence. Other are seducers and so on.

One thing that always makes me wary is if someone smiles too much. Some people are just that way, but too often they have proven to be a deceiver of some kind.

I was really just trying to say that even in communication that is non-verbal many like Tom said manipulate data. I was saying that i believe that people lie to themselves because their own truth is not as sniny(spotless, or pure as the would like others to believe.They simply want other to believe they are good people, they just want people to believe that but they really aren't willing to work on themselves to actually embody what they believe. Lying is easier and cheaper(initally)Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.