RemedySpot.com

Re: My Apologies for not being here this last week

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your pet. I know the heartache & hope that you remember all the joys of your time together. After losing my cat of 17 years, Sophie, I adopted Pearl. Pearl is a wonderful companion and has proven to be a great comfort to me while I've been ill.

Thoughts with you, Dorothy----- Original Message -----From: > I have spent the last couple of weeks battling with a bad cough > ,taking > my son to his new base and having to put a beloved pet to sleep > . So

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your pet. I know the heartache & hope that you remember all the joys of your time together. After losing my cat of 17 years, Sophie, I adopted Pearl. Pearl is a wonderful companion and has proven to be a great comfort to me while I've been ill.

Thoughts with you, Dorothy----- Original Message -----From: > I have spent the last couple of weeks battling with a bad cough > ,taking > my son to his new base and having to put a beloved pet to sleep > . So

hope yr feeling better and very sorry to hear about the loss of yr pet, i know how hard that can be our pets are a part of our family,,,, wrote: I have spent the last couple of weeks battling with a bad cough ,taking my son to his new base and having to put a beloved pet to sleep . So for you new guests I am sorry for not being here to welcome you and for you others I am sorry I haven't been here to answer questions .

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Thank you , I love all my pets as if they were my children so it hard . She had been fine yesterday and today we found here having such violent seizures it just killed me . She didn't stop for 2 hrs and by that time I knew her brain had suffered ireversable damage , even the vet agreed . I don't think I can ever get over the guilt , cause yesterday my daughter said she was acting funny . We told her to keep her eyes on her dog and today when she came home from school her puppy had already been seizing for awhile . I beleiver my neighbor poisoned her and because she barked allot .

Thank you , I love all my pets as if they were my children so it hard . She had been fine yesterday and today we found here having such violent seizures it just killed me . She didn't stop for 2 hrs and by that time I knew her brain had suffered ireversable damage , even the vet agreed . I don't think I can ever get over the guilt , cause yesterday my daughter said she was acting funny . We told her to keep her eyes on her dog and today when she came home from school her puppy had already been seizing for awhile . I beleiver my neighbor poisoned her and because she barked allot .

Girl you need to take care of you, and your son it is no biggie hon. We missed you, but family comes first. Love Janet wrote: I have spent the last couple of weeks battling with a bad cough ,taking my son to his new base and having to put a beloved pet to sleep . So for you new guests I am sorry for not being here to welcome you and for you others I am sorry I haven't been here to answer questions .

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber

Girl you need to take care of you, and your son it is no biggie hon. We missed you, but family comes first. Love Janet wrote: I have spent the last couple of weeks battling with a bad cough ,taking my son to his new base and having to put a beloved pet to sleep . So for you new guests I am sorry for not being here to welcome you and for you others I am sorry I haven't been here to answer questions .

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber

Thank you

hope yr feeling better and very sorry to hear about the loss of yr pet, i know how hard that can be our pets are a part of our family,,,, <elizabethnv1earthlink (DOT) net> wrote:

I have spent the last couple of weeks battling with a bad cough ,taking my son to his new base and having to put a beloved pet to sleep . So for you new guests I am sorry for not being here to welcome you and for you others I am sorry I haven't been here to answer questions .

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

OMG – I hope that there is something

you can do to prove that and have the neighbor arrested.

From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of elizabethnv1

Sent: Friday, January 18, 2008

7:46 AM

To: Hepatitis_C_Central

Subject: Re:

My Apologies for not being here this last week

Thank you , I love all my pets as if they were my children

so it hard . She had been fine yesterday and today we found here having such

violent seizures it just killed me . She didn't stop for 2 hrs and by that time

I knew her brain had suffered ireversable damage , even the vet agreed . I

don't think I can ever get over the guilt , cause yesterday my daughter said

she was acting funny . We told her to keep her eyes on her dog and today when

she came home from school her puppy had already been seizing for awhile .

I beleiver my neighbor poisoned her and because she barked allot .

OMG – I hope that there is something

you can do to prove that and have the neighbor arrested.

From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of elizabethnv1

Sent: Friday, January 18, 2008

7:46 AM

Thank you , I love all my pets as if they were my children

so it hard . She had been fine yesterday and today we found here having such

violent seizures it just killed me . She didn't stop for 2 hrs and by that time

I knew her brain had suffered ireversable damage , even the vet agreed . I

don't think I can ever get over the guilt , cause yesterday my daughter said

she was acting funny . We told her to keep her eyes on her dog and today when

she came home from school her puppy had already been seizing for awhile .

I beleiver my neighbor poisoned her and because she barked allot .

My sympathy goes out to you, , we lost our last old dog 2 days after Christmas to cancer. Had her for 12 years. Our home and hearts so empty, nothing but time can heal.. Love and Hugs, Sheena wrote: I have spent the last couple of weeks battling with a bad cough ,taking my son to his new base and having to put a beloved pet to sleep . So for you new guests I am sorry for not being here to welcome you

and for you others I am sorry I haven't been here to answer questions .

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Oh liz, I read this and I just started crying! I love my animals too and I just find ppl like that dispicable... You should have the vet do a necropsy and see if the puppy was poisoned,, then you might have a case... how awful! Im so sorry,, hugs to you and all your family! elizabethnv1 wrote: Thank you , I love all my pets as if they were my children so it hard . She had been fine yesterday and today we found here having such violent seizures it just killed me . She didn't stop for 2 hrs and by that time I knew her brain had suffered ireversable damage , even the vet agreed . I don't think I can ever get over the guilt , cause yesterday my daughter said she was acting funny . We told her to keep her eyes on her dog and today when she came home from school her puppy had already been seizing for awhile . I beleiver my neighbor poisoned her and because she barked allot . -----

Original Message ----- From: dorvoptonline (DOT) net To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Friday, January 18, 2008 3:23 AM Subject: Re: My Apologies for not being here this last week I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your pet. I know the heartache & hope that you remember all the joys of your time together. After losing my cat of 17 years, Sophie, I adopted Pearl. Pearl is a wonderful companion and has proven to be a great comfort to me while I've been ill. Thoughts with you, Dorothy----- Original Message -----From: > I have spent the last couple of weeks battling with a bad cough > ,taking > my son to his new base and having to put a beloved pet to sleep > . So Jackie

I hope you are feeling better too Liz,,, Im sooooo sorry about the puppy wrote: I have spent the last couple of weeks battling with a bad cough ,taking my son to his new base and having to put a beloved pet to sleep . So for you new guests I am sorry for not being here to welcome you and for you others I am sorry I haven't been here to answer questions . Jackie

I am sorry to

hear that Liz. Did you have autopsy done to find out for certain why the

seizures started. I had a dog with seizures and her clusters started

around age 2, the magic age for dogs to start having seizures.

My condolences,

Lynne

Hepatitis_C_Central

[mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of Jackie

on

Sent: Friday, January 18, 2008 5:07 PM

Subject: Re: My Apologies for not being here this

last week

Oh liz, I read this and I just started crying! I

love my animals too and I just find ppl like that dispicable... You should

have the vet do a necropsy and see if the puppy was poisoned,, then you might

have a case... how awful! Im so sorry,, hugs to you and all your

family!

elizabethnv1 wrote:

Thank

you , I love all my pets as if they were my children so it hard . She had been

fine yesterday and today we found here having such violent seizures it just

killed me . She didn't stop for 2 hrs and by that time I knew her brain had

suffered ireversable damage , even the vet agreed . I don't think I can ever

get over the guilt , cause yesterday my daughter said she was acting funny . We

told her to keep her eyes on her dog and today when she came home from school

her puppy had already been seizing for awhile . I beleiver my neighbor

poisoned her and because she barked allot .

-----

Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, January 18,

2008 3:23 AM

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your pet. I

know the heartache & hope that you remember all the joys of your time

together. After losing my cat of 17 years, Sophie, I adopted Pearl.

Pearl is a wonderful companion and has proven to be a great comfort to me while

I've been ill.

Thoughts with you, Dorothy

----- Original Message -----

> I have spent the last couple of weeks battling with a bad cough

> ,taking

> my son to his new base and having to put a beloved pet to sleep

> . So

Jackie

I had a little blind dog who started at 4 months. His seizures could not be controlled, so we had to euthanize. Broke my heart. Sharon in NW WashingtonAll I have seen teaches me to trust in the Creator for all that I have not seen. Ralph Waldo Emerson Re: My Apologies for not being here this last week I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your pet. I know the heartache & hope that you remember all the joys of your time together. After losing my cat of 17 years, Sophie, I adopted Pearl. Pearl is a wonderful companion and has proven to be a great comfort to me while I've been ill. Thoughts with you, Dorothy----- Original Message -----From: > I have spent the last couple of weeks battling with a bad cough > ,taking > my son to his new base and having to put a beloved pet to sleep > . So Jackie

Thank ya honey

Girl you need to take care of you, and your son it is no biggie hon.

We missed you, but family comes first.

Love

Janet <elizabethnv1earthlink (DOT) net> wrote:

I have spent the last couple of weeks battling with a bad cough ,taking my son to his new base and having to put a beloved pet to sleep . So for you new guests I am sorry for not being here to welcome you and for you others I am sorry I haven't been here to answer questions .

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

Thank ya honey

Girl you need to take care of you, and your son it is no biggie hon.

We missed you, but family comes first.

Love

Janet <elizabethnv1earthlink (DOT) net> wrote:

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

There is no way no and it wouldn't bring the little girl back so my husband says to just let it go ...

RE: My Apologies for not being here this last week

OMG – I hope that there is something you can do to prove that and have the neighbor arrested.

From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of elizabethnv1Sent: Friday, January 18, 2008 7:46 AMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: Re: My Apologies for not being here this last week

Thanks sweety , it just hurts so much cause she was only a little over a yr old and still a puppy

My sympathy goes out to you, , we lost our last old

dog 2 days after Christmas to cancer. Had her for 12 years.

Our home and hearts so empty, nothing but time can heal..

Love and Hugs,

Sheena

<elizabethnv1earthlink (DOT) net> wrote:

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

It is to late now , she was sent for cremation already .

Jackie

It is to late now , she was sent for cremation already .

Jackie

Thank you Jackie

Jackie

Jackie

Thank you Jackie

Jackie

Jackie

I tried calling them today and it was to late .

Jackie

Jackie

well Im sorry,, I guess you will never know then,, elizabethnv1 wrote: I tried calling them today and it was to late . Re: My Apologies for not being here this last week I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your pet. I know the heartache & hope that you remember all the joys of your time together. After losing my cat of 17 years, Sophie, I adopted Pearl. Pearl is a wonderful companion and has proven to be a great comfort to me while I've been ill. Thoughts with you, Dorothy----- Original Message -----From: > I have spent the last couple of weeks battling with a bad cough > ,taking > my son to his new base and having to put a beloved pet to sleep > . So Jackie Jackie Jackie