RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: I'm back! (Stef)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I missed you...but then I always miss you when we go more than a day or two without talking my talented and amazing beloved e-daughter! Welcome!Love you...~Ali~Stefanie <diddiejar@...> wrote: Thank you Luna love! And yes, you are one silly chick! hehe And I love you deeply for it! Metta,Stefanie> >> > *smiles* I'm back my beautiful family from my camping trip! I'm> > re-charged, balanced, and more

in love with than ever! [:>] > He> > made all the meals and tended the fire the whole time! hehe Anyway I> > just wanted to say that I caught up with all the messages over the > past> > couple of days, and instead of bombarding with individual responses > to> > each person, I'll post in this one message:> > > > Carroll, I'm praying for you and your family (thanks for bringing > this> > situation to our attention Ali dear).> > > > Troy and Malcolm, wonderful posts!> > > > Rhonda, I love you! hehe And it's wonderful to hear your update and> > know where you're at.> > > > Randy, congrat's on finishing your book! [=D>] Can't wait until > you> > get it published!> > > > It's wonderful to hear from you Carmen Star! [:*] It warms my > soul to>

> know you've found some comfort and healing here.> > > > Luna, I love you silly sis! [:P]> > > > , wonderful posts my love!> > > > Liane, such a wealth of knowledge!> > > > Missed you e-mom Ali! hehe> > > > And , I would HIGHLY suggest going camping this weekend! Even > if> > you have to drag kicking and screaming behind you. [;)] > [O:)]> > > > And I would also like to welcome all of our new members. Welcome to > the> > family!> > > > Here's a slide show of some pics I took on my trip. Enjoy!:> > > > (copy and paste below code into browser)> > http://www.slide.com/r/AA81hv7l5z9fzbbAYI-940TnPJqOwWEt?> previous_view=lt\> > _embedded_url> > > > I love you all! *hugs*> >

Stefanie> >>