Hepatitis_C_Central

Subject: Hey

Everyone need some support and prayers

It's Latoya again and I'm writing because my mother is

in the ICU and

she may not make it.

She has a Staph infection (from Kidney failure.) she had surgey to

remove fluid from her shoulder, however the infection has spread and

her liver is failing and she is now septic.

She was taken off sedation but she still isn't really responding yet.

I'm trying to stay strong since I knew this was coming for the past

year.

I recently went through a similar scenerio with my sister in law and my heart goes out to you Latoya. Latoya wrote: It's Latoya again and I'm writing because my mother is in the ICU and she may not make it. She has a Staph infection (from Kidney failure.) she had surgey to remove fluid from her shoulder, however the infection has spread and her liver is failing and she is now septic.She was taken off sedation but she still isn't really responding yet.

I'm trying to stay strong since I knew this was coming for the past year. So thanx for being there everyone

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Latoya, Im so sorry,, I lost my daddy last year and I know what you are going through.. the ONLY piece of advice I can give is to say EVERYTHING you ever wanted but never said before she goes.. I MADE myself tell my father everything I wanted too and so I FEEL it really helped me to have no regrets and after all, its you who will be left here to deal with those feelings if you have them... Ill keep you both in my prayers! hugs jaxLatoya wrote: It's Latoya again and I'm writing because my

mother is in the ICU and she may not make it. She has a Staph infection (from Kidney failure.) she had surgey to remove fluid from her shoulder, however the infection has spread and her liver is failing and she is now septic.She was taken off sedation but she still isn't really responding yet. I'm trying to stay strong since I knew this was coming for the past year. So thanx for being there everyoneJackie

. I'm so sorry for what you and your Mom are going through, Latoya, many, many prayers for you both. Hugs, Sheena Latoya wrote: It's Latoya again and I'm writing because my mother is in the ICU and she

may not make it. She has a Staph infection (from Kidney failure.) she had surgey to remove fluid from her shoulder, however the infection has spread and her liver is failing and she is now septic.She was taken off sedation but she still isn't really responding yet. I'm trying to stay strong since I knew this was coming for the past year. So thanx for being there everyone

Thanx Jackie I know what you mean about regrets and saying

eveything.I really don't want to have all that baggage later on.

> It's Latoya again and I'm writing because my mother is in

the ICU and

> she may not make it.

>

> She has a Staph infection (from Kidney failure.) she had surgey to

> remove fluid from her shoulder, however the infection has spread

and

> her liver is failing and she is now septic.

>

> She was taken off sedation but she still isn't really responding

yet.

> I'm trying to stay strong since I knew this was coming for the past

> year.

>

> So thanx for being there everyone

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Jackie

>

Im so glad that it helped you and I CAN tell you that I made sure my daddy knew that I felt he was always a good father, he provided well for his family, that I always knew he loved me and that I loved him too.. when we got close, he told me he was 'worried' about me and wanted to know that I would be ok after he was gone.. I told him that I was very happy with my husband, with my life and that I would miss him terribly but that I would be ok.. THAT gave him peace and let him know that HE could let go when HE was ready, that he didnt need to struggle to hang on just for me... He left me 10 days later.. and the day he died, 4 hours before he died, he was still conscious and told me he loved

me, told my daughter he loved her and waved goodbye to my husband! He knew it was time, and we loved him and let him go.. it was the same with my brother in 2001... Im so glad we had those conversations, as while I miss him terribly, I know he is at peace and he is watching over me and one day we will be reunited in heaven... Latoya wrote: Thanx Jackie I know what you mean about regrets and saying eveything.I really don't want to have all that baggage later on. > It's Latoya again and I'm writing because my mother is in the ICU and > she may not make it. > >

She has a Staph infection (from Kidney failure.) she had surgey to > remove fluid from her shoulder, however the infection has spread and > her liver is failing and she is now septic.> > She was taken off sedation but she still isn't really responding yet. > I'm trying to stay strong since I knew this was coming for the past > year. > > So thanx for being there everyone> > > > > > > Jackie>Jackie

I am so sorry, it is very hard to loose a mothr. my mother pased away11 years ago, i was 32 years old, she had hospice at the endm she had a brain stem stroke and was locked in , is what they call it cant move , eat talk anything, living inside hr body as a prisioner fully aware of everything, we communicated with a alphabet board by blinks she still kept hr smile and personality during the 5yrs she was like that.my siter flew in from vegas and all 4 of us and my father stayed with her 24/7 for 4 days till her passing we never left her, my mothers fear she communicated to me was gaspig for her i assured her that wouldnt happen and that we would all stay with her and never leave her, we each got a chance to say what he needed to to her and she as best as she could on her last 48 hrs coominicated to each of us, she told me just be happy., and for all of us to allways love one another, im so happy i was able to tell hr she was the best mother in the world and how

much i loved hr i told hr i was so sorry what happened to her and i even told her i was sorry for yelling at her as a teenager,,,,,,,,all of us in my family are gratefull we got that chance to say our see you laters , some peopl dont get the chance and im glad i kept my promise to ma she wasnt gasping and we stood there with her, peacfull with a candle lite just talking away about happy memories , even to she was out of it, imsure she heard ever word sorry so long god bless you and our mothersLatoya wrote: It's Latoya again and I'm writing because my mother is in the ICU and she may not make it. She has a Staph infection (from Kidney failure.) she had surgey to remove fluid from her shoulder, however the infection has spread and her liver is failing and she is now septic.She was taken off sedation but she still isn't really responding yet. I'm trying to stay strong since I knew this was coming for the past year. So thanx for being there everyone

Add my prayers also. Losing a parent is not the easy, I lost both of mine in recent years. As Jackie said say what you need to your mom, I did that with my father and you know I think he heard me. I know he did. Love JanetSheena wrote: . I'm so sorry for what you and your Mom are going through,

Latoya, many, many prayers for you both. Hugs, Sheena Latoya <blackat2010> wrote: It's Latoya again and I'm writing because my mother is in the ICU and she may not make it. She has a Staph infection (from Kidney failure.) she had surgey to remove fluid from her shoulder, however the infection has spread and her liver is failing and she is now septic.She was taken off sedation but she still isn't really responding yet. I'm trying to stay strong since I knew this was coming for the past year. So thanx for being there everyone Looking for last

minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber

Add my prayers also. Losing a parent is not the easy, I lost both of mine in recent years. As Jackie said say what you need to your mom, I did that with my father and you know I think he heard me. I know he did. Love JanetSheena wrote: . I'm so sorry for what you and your Mom are going through,

Latoya, many, many prayers for you both. Hugs, Sheena Latoya <blackat2010> wrote: It's Latoya again and I'm writing because my mother is in the ICU and she may not make it. She has a Staph infection (from Kidney failure.) she had surgey to remove fluid from her shoulder, however the infection has spread and her liver is failing and she is now septic.She was taken off sedation but she still isn't really responding yet. I'm trying to stay strong since I knew this was coming for the past year. So thanx for being there everyone Looking for last

minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber

I had a similar experience with my father

prior to his death. He fell and broke his neck when he was 88. He

lived 3 months after the fall and during that time, my husband and I reconciled

(unfortunately, that didn’t last more than 3 years) and my father was so

happy about that because he liked him very much. He told us that if it

took his illness to bring us back together, then he was happy it

happened. He also told me that he never realized how much he loved me

until then.

Although he would be heartbroken to see

the turn in events within a year or two after his death, he did die knowing

that I was happy at the time. The time was important for us and I never

had that chance with my mother who passed suddenly of a stroke when I was 20.

I get very emotional a lot and cry and

find it very hard to express how I feel, but it’s so important to make

the effort for both yourself and your loved one.

Dorothy

From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of Jackie on

Im so glad that it helped you and I CAN tell you

that I made sure my daddy knew that I felt he was always a good father, he

provided well for his family, that I always knew he loved me and that I loved

him too.. when we got close, he told me he was 'worried' about me and wanted

to know that I would be ok after he was gone.. I told him that I was very

happy with my husband, with my life and that I would miss him terribly but

that I would be ok.. THAT gave him peace and let him know that HE could let

go when HE was ready, that he didnt need to struggle to hang on just for

me... He left me 10 days later.. and the day he died, 4 hours before he died,

he was still conscious and told me he loved me, told my daughter he loved her

and waved goodbye to my husband! He knew it was time, and we loved him

and let him go.. it was the same with my brother in 2001... Im so glad we had

those conversations, as while I miss him terribly, I know he is at peace and

he is watching over me and one day we will be reunited in heaven...

We really ARE a great group Latoya,, I'd be lost without this group hugs sistah! jackie Latoya wrote: THANX EVERYONE I can always count on you guys for support. :)Jackie

Well Dorothy, I am glad you did that with your father,, and Im sure your father realizes that it takes two to make a relationship work or not... but you are right, he died a happy man... and it IS SO IMPORTANT for those of us left behind... I remember the week before my grandfather died, I always MEANT to call him and I never got around to it and he died,, and I never got that chance to tell him that I loved him and would miss him,, but I KNOW that one day, Ill see him again and we will tell each other then... When my brother died,, well he went into cardiac arrest and was without a pulse for who knows how long when my mom called 911.. he'd been down for several

min and they did rescuscitate him and all the while telling my mom that he was gonna be a veg, etc,, but he did wake up the next morning and knew who everyone was.. I lived in Oregon at that time and we drove all night down to Santa to be there.. the docs assurred my mom that he would not make it and would be a veggie sufferring with severe anoxic brain damage.. but she could not make the decision to pull life support until I got there,, and when we walked into his room, he was awake and mouthed the words HI ROGER to my husband!!! We had nearly an entire week together and we had actually gone home ( turned around and flew back down) when the docs said he'd never come off his assisted breathing ( he was on bipap), that his heart was just too weak etc,, so we went back and he asked ME to remove his bipap and nodded that he understood that he would die and he nodded that he was more than ready! So we removed it the next day and he passed away in about 4

hours... but during that last week we'd had together, we also got the time to say most of the things we wanted too.. I FEEL SO LUCKY that I had that time with both my daddy and my brother... I think that is one of the reasons that their passing has not been easy but Im at peace with it.. I cannot imagine carrying on never having had this chance... oh with all those regrets,, I would have a hard time with that... I would wish this for everyone,, to have the time to say what they need to.. Dorothy wrote: I had a similar experience with my father prior to his death. He fell and broke his neck when he was 88. He lived 3 months after the fall and during that time, my husband and I reconciled (unfortunately, that didn’t last more than 3 years) and my father was so happy about that because he liked him very much. He told us that if it took his illness to bring us back together, then he was happy it happened. He also told me that he never realized how much he loved me until then. Although he would be heartbroken to see the turn in events within a year or two after his death, he did die knowing that I was happy at the time. The time was important for us and I never had that chance with my mother who passed suddenly of a stroke when I was 20. I get very emotional a lot and cry and find it very hard to express how I feel, but it’s so important to make the effort for both yourself and your loved one. Dorothy From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of Jackie on Im so glad that it helped you and I CAN tell you that I made sure my daddy knew that I felt he was always a good father, he provided well for his family, that I always knew he loved me and that I loved him too.. when we got close, he told me he was 'worried' about me and wanted to know that I would be ok after he was gone.. I told him that I was very happy with my husband, with my life and that I would miss him terribly but that I would be ok.. THAT gave him peace and let him know that HE could let go when HE was ready, that he didnt need to struggle to hang on just for me... He left me 10 days later.. and the day he died, 4 hours before

he died, he was still conscious and told me he loved me, told my daughter he loved her and waved goodbye to my husband! He knew it was time, and we loved him and let him go.. it was the same with my brother in 2001... Im so glad we had those conversations, as while I miss him terribly, I know he is at peace and he is watching over me and one day we will be reunited in heaven... Jackie

I just love it that so many of us can relate to what Latoya is going through. WE are a family here and its so nice to see all of us come together to support one another even when the topic is not hep c, but our families... I love this group! joyceann silva wrote: I am so sorry, it is very hard to loose a mothr. my mother pased away11 years ago, i was 32 years old, she had hospice at the endm she had a brain stem stroke and was locked in , is what they call it cant move , eat talk anything, living inside hr body as a prisioner fully aware of everything, we communicated with a alphabet board by blinks she still kept hr smile and personality during the 5yrs she was like that.my siter flew in from vegas and all 4 of us and my father stayed with her 24/7 for 4 days till her passing we never left her, my mothers fear she communicated to me was gaspig for her i assured her that wouldnt happen and that we would all stay with her and never leave her, we each got a chance to say what he needed to to

her and she as best as she could on her last 48 hrs coominicated to each of us, she told me just be happy., and for all of us to allways love one another, im so happy i was able to tell hr she was the best mother in the world and how much i loved hr i told hr i was so sorry what happened to her and i even told her i was sorry for yelling at her as a teenager,,,,,,,,all of us in my family are gratefull we got that chance to say our see you laters , some peopl dont get the chance and im glad i kept my promise to ma she wasnt gasping and we stood there with her, peacfull with a candle lite just talking away about happy memories , even to she was out of it, imsure she heard ever word sorry so long god bless you and our mothersLatoya <blackat2010> wrote: It's Latoya again and I'm writing because my mother is in the ICU and

she may not make it. She has a Staph infection (from Kidney failure.) she had surgey to remove fluid from her shoulder, however the infection has spread and her liver is failing and she is now septic.She was taken off sedation but she still isn't really responding yet. I'm trying to stay strong since I knew this was coming for the past year. So thanx for being there everyone Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Jackie

Funny but as soon as she got bad I said I have to check in with the

group. LOL

I don't know if everyone remembers but I think I wrote about her

before she has Hep C and is a Liver transplant recipent. Its been over

11 yrs. But Diabetes did damage to her Kidneys and Liver and she bagan

having memory loss, and decreased Cognitive ability, tremors, anemia,

weakness and Staph infections in the past 2 yrs.

So I just really wish she would get better or past soon she is

suffering and I don't want that.

Im ok with passing to next life its watching ppl suffer that is hard.

Also my brother passed on 12/21 from complications from the stroke and

he was HIV postitive but he was very healthy. He just was always so

stressed working and never wanting to go to the dr bc he was HIV

postive. Denial is very dangerous.