RemedySpot.com

Re: The waiting is the hardest!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes, how well I know that feeling the first time I was on treatment. It was like a 5 month wait to start treatment. I was getting anxious waiting. But then meds were approved by my insurance then 48 weeks of treatment. I was wondering why I was so anxious,LOL. But it will be here for you sooner than you think. You are one of the lucky ones as you will have the newest Hep C drugs and have a much better chance of clearing this disease. I did treatment 3 times and only on the last time with the new drugs I cleared the virus. I have had SVR for over a year now, working on year 2.

Once again good luck, and the meds will be there for you sooner than you think.

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 8:46 PMSubject: The waiting is the hardest!!

Hey all..just wanted to say hi. Work is crazy and I guess that is good for now.It keeps my mind off everything personal. Last time I talked to my Dr. it wasmy diagnosis and that was over a month ago and I was told that there would be atreatment clinic starting end of Feb and I would be one of 4. Haven't heardanother word. Is that the beginning of meds, the beginning of discussion onprocess and meds, the beginning of approvals for ...GOOD GRIEF. I alreadywaited over a year in deciding what to do and finding out if it was necessary toeven consider treatment but the waiting S% & *%*S!!! I know that I will be gladthat I am not in the middle of this at some point but it feels like I am just onthe edge of some underlying thing and just move on already. WAH, WAH, WAH!!!OK. that was a good vent. Sorry. Hope all is well with everyone or as well aspossibly can be. Here you go...What do you call a fish with

no eyes?A fshta da ta!! :)

you should call your doc back and find out the status of your upcoming treatment... Welcome to the group.. hugs,jax " One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors" Plato To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 6:46 PM Subject: The waiting is the hardest!!

Hey all..just wanted to say hi. Work is crazy and I guess that is good for now.

It keeps my mind off everything personal. Last time I talked to my Dr. it was

my diagnosis and that was over a month ago and I was told that there would be a

treatment clinic starting end of Feb and I would be one of 4. Haven't heard

another word. Is that the beginning of meds, the beginning of discussion on

process and meds, the beginning of approvals for ...GOOD GRIEF. I already

waited over a year in deciding what to do and finding out if it was necessary to

even consider treatment but the waiting S% & *%*S!!! I know that I will be glad

that I am not in the middle of this at some point but it feels like I am just on

the edge of some underlying thing and just move on already. WAH, WAH, WAH!!!

OK. that was a good vent. Sorry. Hope all is well with everyone or as well as

possibly can be. Here you go...

What do you call a fish with no eyes?

A fsh

ta da ta!! :)