RemedySpot.com

Re: ACCEPT ME

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Alice, Thank you for this beautiful poem. Bless your heart, My dear! Liane>> "ACCEPT ME"> > Accept me as I am > I have no guarantee.> A claim to perfection I have not. > Perfect I cannot be.> > I, like you.....am human. > Prone to make mistakes.> Failure is not a character flaw, > Just a part of the human makeup.> > I live, I laugh and I also learn. > My knowledge is incomplete.> I am searching all the time, > in waking hours as well as sleep.> > I have a long road to travel, > as well as you do.> We learn our lessons on the way. > Wisdom we shall accrue.> > So please accept me as I am > Because I am .... Just me.> No one like me in the world. > That is my only guarantee.> > This is how I feel > I have a heart, > open it and see> Please take care > That's all I am, > just me.> > --Author Unknown>

Beautiful, cherished and special, Alice...You are such an amazing strong and special soul, me darlin'. Who could not love you and all you offer? And for the record? I not only accept you, but I adore you and your unique and lovely open offerings made so freely to this group! You are a true gift to my heart and soul, as so very many in this group are. I am humbled, I am honored, I am grateful. *warm hug of gratitude and friendship* Love,~Ali~Alice <alichee@...> wrote: "ACCEPT ME"Accept me as I am I have no guarantee.A claim to perfection I have not. Perfect I cannot be.I, like you.....am human. Prone to make mistakes.Failure is not a character flaw, Just a part of the human makeup.I live, I laugh and I also learn. My knowledge is incomplete.I am searching all the time, in waking hours as well as sleep.I have a long road to travel, as well as you do.We learn our lessons on the way. Wisdom we shall accrue.So please accept me as I am Because I am .... Just me.No one like me in the world. That is my only guarantee.This is how I feel I have a heart, open it and seePlease take care That's all I am, just me. --Author Unknown