RemedySpot.com

The Perfect Precious You

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The Perfect Precious You I have walked and stumbled in total blindness day after day. Year after year in search for you; Your warmth and presence very well known, yet no face, no name... Today my sight has been given, for I have been graced by the grace of you. Your face, your name wrapped in a blanket of light. The sun and moon as your shadows, and Heaven trapped within your eyes. What to do. What to say. In an instant, you have captured me. You have become me- or perhaps I became you. When I breathe I inhale your soul, and your name, your touch, even your playful

laughter sustains my lungs. My life. In the hours when sleep finds me, my dreams find you, and we dance to the song that the universe sings. Then when daybreak comes knocking, I am blessed with the waking dream; Wide awake, yet there you are, not even lost to a momentary blink. I have found this perfect precious person or Angel. This perfect precious you. Randy

Got a little couch potato?

Check out fun summer activities for kids.