RemedySpot.com

Re: To all of my Beloved Family Members, where I have been....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It seems as if the alcohol and smoking are not the problem, although

they don't help...the root appears to be in the actual estrangement

with the kids. This rift has created a blockage within the heart

center [closed], because of the pain, and literally choked off " life " .

It is very deep and seems to be a matter of " pride " .

Not to worry, for this was a needed " bridge " in order to call

attention and love to this. Love is now being sent to the heart center

to burn it open, through the layers of " hard amour " that " was " there.

But most of all, it is now surrounding the entire situation with the

kids. This " jolt " has created a reconnection, and now love is working

to supercharge this connection.

Watch for the words " melt " to be used a lot. This is spirit offering

you and all a glimpse at this at work. " melt, melt, melt " .

Forget 6-12 months....she'll be back home, and a renewed relationship

with her family within a few weeks, they won't be able to keep her

put. And that length of time is only because those in charge can

hardly believe their eyes.

Love is at work...love does the work...love has already performed.

With Love,

D~

>

> Hello all of my wonderful family members,

>

> I am terribly sorry that I have not been online here for

a bit. I have been busy on m/s a bit but moreso I just had my b-day

yesterday! I also have some not so happy news unfortunately. My

sister's sister-in-law is not so well. She had a major stroke and

then a mild heart attack from it. She was not doing great for a bit

and scared us. She is now out of ICU and in rehab. I do not know her

well, I have only met her twice for I live in Mass. and she lives in

Florida and does not get the chance to visit much. My sister is close

to her and she has many siblings and her mother.

>

> She is concscious now and can answer questions with

yes/no and also cries, which is so sad but I feel is also a positive

thing for we know she is in there. She cries mainly when people

visiting her leave. She has her mother visit Every day. Her husband

is torn about things for he has to stay in Florida where his job is

that pays for his dear wife to be taken care of in the rehabilitation

center. She is expected to be there for another 6-12 months. I

humbly ask if you can that you say prayers for her. Her name is

and she is a very kind-hearted lady. She has the challenge of

smoking and alcohol which may have led to her present condition but

nothing is for sure. Her husband is Trevor and he is in ndeed also,

please for he cries not knowing what to do for he would love to be by

her side but if he does not work, (in Florida) she will not receive

the care she needs desperately. She has two grown children that are

estranged from her but are close to

> their father Trevor. It is all a very sad story but I know in the

end what the Universe feels is her destiny will play itself out.

Thank you all in advance for any help you can give energetically and

spiritually to them. No monetary gifts are needed, just the special

love and healing energy of this fantastic family. And if you please,

may I humbly ask on more favor? Her family really needs that extra

umph to get through this also. Especially her mom and her closest

brother . I love you all and appreciate all you can do! You

are all amazing people! I will try to get back to posting this

weekend, for she is doing better. My sister is a med tech and is very

aware of what is going on (Sherry-my sister) and is 's wife and

I feel she is in good hands! Thank you all again and brightest

blessings! BIG HUGS to all!!

>

Namaste, LUNA

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with

FareChase.

>

>> Hello all of my wonderful family members,> > I am terribly sorry that I have not been online here for a bit. I have been busy on m/s a bit but moreso I just had my b-day yesterday! I also have some not so happy news unfortunately. My sister's sister-in-law is not so well. She had a major stroke and then a mild heart attack from it. She was not doing great for a bit and scared us. She is now out of ICU and in rehab. I do not know her well, I have only met her twice for I live in Mass. and she lives in Florida and does not get the chance to visit much. My sister is close to her and she has many siblings and her mother. > > She is concscious now and can answer questions with yes/no and also cries, which is so sad but I feel is also a positive thing for we know she is in there. She cries mainly when people visiting her leave. She has her mother visit Every day. Her husband is torn about things for he has to stay in Florida where his job is that pays for his dear wife to be taken care of in the rehabilitation center. She is expected to be there for another 6-12 months. I humbly ask if you can that you say prayers for her. Her name is and she is a very kind-hearted lady. She has the challenge of smoking and alcohol which may have led to her present condition but nothing is for sure. Her husband is Trevor and he is in ndeed also, please for he cries not knowing what to do for he would love to be by her side but if he does not work, (in Florida) she will not receive the care she needs desperately. She has two grown children that are estranged from her but are close to> their father Trevor. It is all a very sad story but I know in the end what the Universe feels is her destiny will play itself out. Thank you all in advance for any help you can give energetically and spiritually to them. No monetary gifts are needed, just the special love and healing energy of this fantastic family. And if you please, may I humbly ask on more favor? Her family really needs that extra umph to get through this also. Especially her mom and her closest brother . I love you all and appreciate all you can do! You are all amazing people! I will try to get back to posting this weekend, for she is doing better. My sister is a med tech and is very aware of what is going on (Sherry-my sister) and is 's wife and I feel she is in good hands! Thank you all again and brightest blessings! BIG HUGS to all!! > Namaste, LUNA> > > ---------------------------------> Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.>

>> Hello all of my wonderful family members,> > I am terribly sorry that I have not been online here for a bit. I have been busy on m/s a bit but moreso I just had my b-day yesterday! I also have some not so happy news unfortunately. My sister's sister-in-law is not so well. She had a major stroke and then a mild heart attack from it. She was not doing great for a bit and scared us. She is now out of ICU and in rehab. I do not know her well, I have only met her twice for I live in Mass. and she lives in Florida and does not get the chance to visit much. My sister is close to her and she has many siblings and her mother. > > She is concscious now and can answer questions with yes/no and also cries, which is so sad but I feel is also a positive thing for we know she is in there. She cries mainly when people visiting her leave. She has her mother visit Every day. Her husband is torn about things for he has to stay in Florida where his job is that pays for his dear wife to be taken care of in the rehabilitation center. She is expected to be there for another 6-12 months. I humbly ask if you can that you say prayers for her. Her name is and she is a very kind-hearted lady. She has the challenge of smoking and alcohol which may have led to her present condition but nothing is for sure. Her husband is Trevor and he is in ndeed also, please for he cries not knowing what to do for he would love to be by her side but if he does not work, (in Florida) she will not receive the care she needs desperately. She has two grown children that are estranged from her but are close to> their father Trevor. It is all a very sad story but I know in the end what the Universe feels is her destiny will play itself out. Thank you all in advance for any help you can give energetically and spiritually to them. No monetary gifts are needed, just the special love and healing energy of this fantastic family. And if you please, may I humbly ask on more favor? Her family really needs that extra umph to get through this also. Especially her mom and her closest brother . I love you all and appreciate all you can do! You are all amazing people! I will try to get back to posting this weekend, for she is doing better. My sister is a med tech and is very aware of what is going on (Sherry-my sister) and is 's wife and I feel she is in good hands! Thank you all again and brightest blessings! BIG HUGS to all!! > Namaste, LUNA> > > ---------------------------------> Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.>

Dear LUNA,

Here's Hoping & Praying , will be on her way to Recovery...

With All My Lurve,

Alice

Hello all of my wonderful family members,

I am terribly sorry that I have not been online here for a bit. I have been busy on m/s a bit but moreso I just had my b-day yesterday! I also have some not so happy news unfortunately. My sister's sister-in-law is not so well. She had a major stroke and then a mild heart attack from it. She was not doing great for a bit and scared us. She is now out of ICU and in rehab. I do not know her well, I have only met her twice for I live in Mass. and she lives in Florida and does not get the chance to visit much. My sister is close to her and she has many siblings and her mother.

She is concscious now and can answer questions with yes/no and also cries, which is so sad but I feel is also a positive thing for we know she is in there. She cries mainly when people visiting her leave. She has her mother visit Every day. Her husband is torn about things for he has to stay in Florida where his job is that pays for his dear wife to be taken care of in the rehabilitation center. She is expected to be there for another 6-12 months. I humbly ask if you can that you say prayers for her. Her name is and she is a very kind-hearted lady. She has the challenge of smoking and alcohol which may have led to her present condition but nothing is for sure. Her husband is Trevor and he is in ndeed also, please for he cries not knowing what to do for he would love to be by her side but if he does not work, (in Florida) she will not receive the care she needs desperately. She has two grown children that are estranged from her but are close to their father Trevor. It is all a very sad story but I know in the end what the Universe feels is her destiny will play itself out. Thank you all in advance for any help you can give energetically and spiritually to them. No monetary gifts are needed, just the special love and healing energy of this fantastic family. And if you please, may I humbly ask on more favor? Her family really needs that extra umph to get through this also. Especially her mom and her closest brother . I love you all and appreciate all you can do! You are all amazing people! I will try to get back to posting this weekend, for she is doing better. My sister is a med tech and is very aware of what is going on (Sherry-my sister) and is 's wife and I feel she is in good hands! Thank you all again and brightest blessings! BIG HUGS to all!!

Namaste, LUNA

Dear Luna,

I am sending my Prayers her,She will get better and reunight(spelling)with her children. And Happy Late Birthday.

Peace And Love,

Lynn> >> > Hello all of my wonderful family members,> >> > I am terribly sorry that I have not been online here for a> bit. I have been busy on m/s a bit but moreso I just had my b-day> yesterday! I also have some not so happy news unfortunately. My> sister's sister-in-law is not so well. She had a major stroke and then> a mild heart attack from it. She was not doing great for a bit and> scared us. She is now out of ICU and in rehab. I do not know her well,> I have only met her twice for I live in Mass. and she lives in Florida> and does not get the chance to visit much. My sister is close to her> and she has many siblings and her mother.> >> > She is concscious now and can answer questions with yes/no> and also cries, which is so sad but I feel is also a positive thing for> we know she is in there. She cries mainly when people visiting her> leave. She has her mother visit Every day. Her husband is torn about> things for he has to stay in Florida where his job is that pays for his> dear wife to be taken care of in the rehabilitation center. She is> expected to be there for another 6-12 months. I humbly ask if you can> that you say prayers for her. Her name is and she is a very> kind-hearted lady. She has the challenge of smoking and alcohol which> may have led to her present condition but nothing is for sure. Her> husband is Trevor and he is in ndeed also, please for he cries not> knowing what to do for he would love to be by her side but if he does> not work, (in Florida) she will not receive the care she needs> desperately. She has two grown children that are estranged from her but> are close to> > their father Trevor. It is all a very sad story but I know in the> end what the Universe feels is her destiny will play itself out. Thank> you all in advance for any help you can give energetically and> spiritually to them. No monetary gifts are needed, just the special> love and healing energy of this fantastic family. And if you please,> may I humbly ask on more favor? Her family really needs that extra umph> to get through this also. Especially her mom and her closest brother> . I love you all and appreciate all you can do! You are all> amazing people! I will try to get back to posting this weekend, for she> is doing better. My sister is a med tech and is very aware of what is> going on (Sherry-my sister) and is 's wife and I feel she is in> good hands! Thank you all again and brightest blessings! BIG HUGS to> all!!> >> Namaste, LUNA> >> >> > ---------------------------------> > Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with> FareChase.> >>

My Sweet sister ,

Thank you my dear. Your prayers I know will help get

back to being healthy again very soon! You are a so amazing and

thank you so much for the birthday wishes, lovey!! Namaste, LUNA

> > >

> > > Hello all of my wonderful family members,

> > >

> > > I am terribly sorry that I have not been online here for a

> > bit. I have been busy on m/s a bit but moreso I just had my b-day

> > yesterday! I also have some not so happy news unfortunately. My

> > sister's sister-in-law is not so well. She had a major stroke and

then

> > a mild heart attack from it. She was not doing great for a bit and

> > scared us. She is now out of ICU and in rehab. I do not know her

well,

> > I have only met her twice for I live in Mass. and she lives in

Florida

> > and does not get the chance to visit much. My sister is close to

her

> > and she has many siblings and her mother.

> > >

> > > She is concscious now and can answer questions with yes/no

> > and also cries, which is so sad but I feel is also a positive

thing

> for

> > we know she is in there. She cries mainly when people visiting her

> > leave. She has her mother visit Every day. Her husband is torn

about

> > things for he has to stay in Florida where his job is that pays

for

> his

> > dear wife to be taken care of in the rehabilitation center. She is

> > expected to be there for another 6-12 months. I humbly ask if you

can

> > that you say prayers for her. Her name is and she is a very

> > kind-hearted lady. She has the challenge of smoking and alcohol

which

> > may have led to her present condition but nothing is for sure. Her

> > husband is Trevor and he is in ndeed also, please for he cries not

> > knowing what to do for he would love to be by her side but if he

does

> > not work, (in Florida) she will not receive the care she needs

> > desperately. She has two grown children that are estranged from

her

> but

> > are close to

> > > their father Trevor. It is all a very sad story but I know in

the

> > end what the Universe feels is her destiny will play itself out.

Thank

> > you all in advance for any help you can give energetically and

> > spiritually to them. No monetary gifts are needed, just the

special

> > love and healing energy of this fantastic family. And if you

please,

> > may I humbly ask on more favor? Her family really needs that extra

> umph

> > to get through this also. Especially her mom and her closest

brother

> > . I love you all and appreciate all you can do! You are all

> > amazing people! I will try to get back to posting this weekend,

for

> she

> > is doing better. My sister is a med tech and is very aware of

what is

> > going on (Sherry-my sister) and is 's wife and I feel she

is in

> > good hands! Thank you all again and brightest blessings! BIG HUGS

to

> > all!!

> > >

> > Namaste, LUNA

> > >

> > >

> > > ---------------------------------

> > > Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with

> > FareChase.

> > >

> >

>

Dearest , \

I emailed that beautiful message and picture to

and her family, they absolutely loved it! Thank you, my sweet!

Love, LUNA

> > >

> > > Hello all of my wonderful family members,

> > >

> > > I am terribly sorry that I have not been online here for a

> > bit. I have been busy on m/s a bit but moreso I just had my b-day

> > yesterday! I also have some not so happy news unfortunately. My

> > sister's sister-in-law is not so well. She had a major stroke and

then

> > a mild heart attack from it. She was not doing great for a bit and

> > scared us. She is now out of ICU and in rehab. I do not know her

well,

> > I have only met her twice for I live in Mass. and she lives in

Florida

> > and does not get the chance to visit much. My sister is close to

her

> > and she has many siblings and her mother.

> > >

> > > She is concscious now and can answer questions with yes/no

> > and also cries, which is so sad but I feel is also a positive

thing

> for

> > we know she is in there. She cries mainly when people visiting her

> > leave. She has her mother visit Every day. Her husband is torn

about

> > things for he has to stay in Florida where his job is that pays

for

> his

> > dear wife to be taken care of in the rehabilitation center. She is

> > expected to be there for another 6-12 months. I humbly ask if you

can

> > that you say prayers for her. Her name is and she is a very

> > kind-hearted lady. She has the challenge of smoking and alcohol

which

> > may have led to her present condition but nothing is for sure. Her

> > husband is Trevor and he is in ndeed also, please for he cries not

> > knowing what to do for he would love to be by her side but if he

does

> > not work, (in Florida) she will not receive the care she needs

> > desperately. She has two grown children that are estranged from

her

> but

> > are close to

> > > their father Trevor. It is all a very sad story but I know in

the

> > end what the Universe feels is her destiny will play itself out.

Thank

> > you all in advance for any help you can give energetically and

> > spiritually to them. No monetary gifts are needed, just the

special

> > love and healing energy of this fantastic family. And if you

please,

> > may I humbly ask on more favor? Her family really needs that extra

> umph

> > to get through this also. Especially her mom and her closest

brother

> > . I love you all and appreciate all you can do! You are all

> > amazing people! I will try to get back to posting this weekend,

for

> she

> > is doing better. My sister is a med tech and is very aware of

what is

> > going on (Sherry-my sister) and is 's wife and I feel she

is in

> > good hands! Thank you all again and brightest blessings! BIG HUGS

to

> > all!!

> > >

> > Namaste, LUNA

> > >

> > >

> > > ---------------------------------

> > > Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with

> > FareChase.

> > >

> >

>

Dear ,

I know you have heard this a lot from our family here at HH,

but it is soooo true. You are just THE BEST!! You express how you

feel so well in words and have such a compassionate heart! I thank

you from the bottom of my heart for your encouraging words and I

don't doubt for one second she will be better much sooner as you have

said! You are a doll!! I also feel that you may be losing that

weight, not only from HH but from literally losing that heavy baggage

that has been weighing on you. You are becoming " LIGHTer " because

your soul and spirit are letting go of past issues and you may be

tapping into some past lives, ridding yourself of karma that has been

with you for many lives, etc...I know it is tough to lose so much

weight, but please know and let your lovely wife know I feel

it is soooooooo grand, truly! You are becoming more of that Spirit

being. YAY!!! Love, LUNA

> >

> > Hello all of my wonderful family members,

> >

> > I am terribly sorry that I have not been online here

for

> a bit. I have been busy on m/s a bit but moreso I just had my b-day

> yesterday! I also have some not so happy news unfortunately. My

> sister's sister-in-law is not so well. She had a major stroke and

> then a mild heart attack from it. She was not doing great for a bit

> and scared us. She is now out of ICU and in rehab. I do not know

her

> well, I have only met her twice for I live in Mass. and she lives in

> Florida and does not get the chance to visit much. My sister is

close

> to her and she has many siblings and her mother.

> >

> > She is concscious now and can answer questions with

> yes/no and also cries, which is so sad but I feel is also a positive

> thing for we know she is in there. She cries mainly when people

> visiting her leave. She has her mother visit Every day. Her

husband

> is torn about things for he has to stay in Florida where his job is

> that pays for his dear wife to be taken care of in the

rehabilitation

> center. She is expected to be there for another 6-12 months. I

> humbly ask if you can that you say prayers for her. Her name is

> and she is a very kind-hearted lady. She has the challenge

of

> smoking and alcohol which may have led to her present condition but

> nothing is for sure. Her husband is Trevor and he is in ndeed also,

> please for he cries not knowing what to do for he would love to be

by

> her side but if he does not work, (in Florida) she will not receive

> the care she needs desperately. She has two grown children that are

> estranged from her but are close to

> > their father Trevor. It is all a very sad story but I know in

the

> end what the Universe feels is her destiny will play itself out.

> Thank you all in advance for any help you can give energetically and

> spiritually to them. No monetary gifts are needed, just the special

> love and healing energy of this fantastic family. And if you

please,

> may I humbly ask on more favor? Her family really needs that extra

> umph to get through this also. Especially her mom and her closest

> brother . I love you all and appreciate all you can do! You

> are all amazing people! I will try to get back to posting this

> weekend, for she is doing better. My sister is a med tech and is

very

> aware of what is going on (Sherry-my sister) and is 's wife

and