RemedySpot.com

To all of my Beloved Family Members, where I have been....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello all of my wonderful family members, I am terribly sorry that I have not been online here for a bit. I have been busy on m/s a bit but moreso I just had my b-day yesterday! I also have some not so happy news unfortunately. My sister's sister-in-law is not so well. She had a major stroke and then a mild heart attack from it. She was not doing great for a bit and scared us. She is now out of ICU and in rehab. I do not know her well, I have only met her twice for I live in Mass. and she lives in Florida and does not get the chance to visit much. My sister is close to her and she has many siblings and her mother. She is concscious now and can answer questions with yes/no and also cries, which is so sad but I feel is also a positive thing for we know she is

in there. She cries mainly when people visiting her leave. She has her mother visit Every day. Her husband is torn about things for he has to stay in Florida where his job is that pays for his dear wife to be taken care of in the rehabilitation center. She is expected to be there for another 6-12 months. I humbly ask if you can that you say prayers for her. Her name is and she is a very kind-hearted lady. She has the challenge of smoking and alcohol which may have led to her present condition but nothing is for sure. Her husband is Trevor and he is in ndeed also, please for he cries not knowing what to do for he would love to be by her side but if he does not work, (in Florida) she will not receive the care she needs desperately. She has two grown children that are estranged from her but are close to their father Trevor. It is all a very sad story but I know in the end what the Universe feels is her

destiny will play itself out. Thank you all in advance for any help you can give energetically and spiritually to them. No monetary gifts are needed, just the special love and healing energy of this fantastic family. And if you please, may I humbly ask on more favor? Her family really needs that extra umph to get through this also. Especially her mom and her closest brother . I love you all and appreciate all you can do! You are all amazing people! I will try to get back to posting this weekend, for she is doing better. My sister is a med tech and is very aware of what is going on (Sherry-my sister) and is 's wife and I feel she is in good hands! Thank you all again and brightest blessings! BIG HUGS to all!! Namaste, LUNA

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.