RemedySpot.com

Misc. Reviews From Readers of Living On Love+

Rate this topic

Guest guest

(check also

Reader's comments page on Klaus Joehle "living on Love" website)

Very first comments from "Living on Love - The Messenger" readers:

Hi Klaus,

I read your book I could not put it down until it was finished. I liked it very much and would give it five stars out of five. Thank you for taking the time out of your life to write it.

G. S.

Dear Klaus:

I am reading your book right now and thoroughly enjoying it. I Love your writing style. It is so honest and sincere. Your Love and deep respect for people clearly comes across in your writing. I like your sense of humor. Humor is important to me as is perspective.

D. D.

Klaus,

I've read your book today and I am so moved. I missed the directions to Danny about how to send Love, but I'm not to the end yet. Wow! Anyway, I am so moved.

K.

Dear Klaus: I just had to tell you I recently read your book...I cried and laughed all the way through!!

My Love and blessings to you and yours,

C.

Klaus, It is a pleasure that you and your experiences have entered my life. I just finished your book and am on the exercises at the end. What a life changing experience. THIS is the missing link. That abundance of Love, now I know that Thanks. This book is an absolute necessity to get out to people.

C.

Greetings,

I just read your Book "Living on Love". I loved it. It rings very true for me.

Thanks,

G.

"Have been blown away" by Klaus Joehle books

(May 11, 2005) My name is Brad. I am 28 and live in Sarasota, FL USA. I have recently read "The Messenger" and "The Shameful Secret" and have been blown away. I have just started working with Love and have many, many questions. I hope some can be answered. Well, I'd like to leave my love to

the board and everyone that belongs to it. I'll be seeing you...

"The Messenger": book will touch anyone's heart

Klaus, book "Living On Love - The Messenger" will touch anyone's heart who, intuitively, knows love is the answer to all of life's problems. It does not matter if you have money, health, relationship, or work related problems, this book explains why love is the answer. The best book written to date on the subject of love, where to find it and how to use it.

The author's ability to write about the "power of love" in clear, concise and practical terms is mind blowing. Klaus writes in a way that makes you feel you are right there with him as the events in the story unfold. In fact, I found myself not wanting the book to end. His book is refreshing, riveting and destined to become bestseller. It is a classic in its own right and will stand right along side such classic as Livingston Seagull, Illusions and The Bridge Across Forever written by author Bach." - Frederick Zappone, Author of Mastering The Moment

Warmest Regards,

Frederick Zappone

May 3, 2002

People seem to flock to me

Why do I feel so empty? This is the question I repeatedly asked myself prior to reading this book. "Living On Love" was sent to me through synchronicities. I'd attended 3 years of counseling and was repeatedly told to love myself - that was my whole problem. I read a mass amount of self help books and applied the techniques to my life, I *wanted* to love myself! I *wanted* this icky feeling inside me to go away! I *wanted* to be happy the majority of time! Yet, I still felt like something was missing.

I went through the motions. I took time out for myself. Allowed candlelit baths with soft music... treated myself to my favorite meal out once in a while... exercised... made sure my meals were nutritious... did all the things my counselor told me that people who love themselves do... yet still, this empty feeling that has haunted me all my life still haunted me.

I couldn't rid myself of it, although it would go away once in a while - it always came back. I could never understand *how* or *why* it went away... or how/why it always came back. You know the feeling I'm talking about... feeling like your life has no purpose... like something is missing... not really feeling fulfilled or overly happy although you go through the motions of doing things that *should* bring you happiness. And yes, sometimes... just crying yourself to sleep wondering how to get rid of this emptiness, if it will ever go away... or if this really is all there is to life.

Many nights I've cried myself to sleep... asking God or the Universe or this undescribable Force that works in our lives to show me the way... to take away this emptiness. Yet to no avail. I'm 31 years old and finally, after having read this book and applying it to my life, I understand what it means to love myself as well as others. It's not the things you do. It's something much larger than that and a million times simpler. This haunting feeling? It hasn't returned since I've applied the content of this book to my life. I know it will never return.

People in my life have noticed a significant change in me. This DOES WORK! I have won hundreds of dollars by sending love. I have stopped physical pains of others by sending them love. Just 2 days ago, my brother was in an ambulance on the way to the hospital. They thought he was having a stroke or heart attack. My mother was frantic, yet I was not, for I knew this would work. I concentrated and sent him love. He left the hospital alive and well with absolutely no problems. My 9 year old daughter had pains in her chest 2 weeks ago. I placed my hand on her chest and sent her love. Her pain immediately went away. She said "Thanks mom"... as if she knew I had done something to make it stop.. although I don't take credit for it - I merely utilized what is available to all of us, including her, if she knew how to use it.

Last week at work, my shoulders had been burning all day - it didn't occur to me until lunch time to send my shoulders love. As soon as I did, the pain stopped, the burn went away!! The only thing that has *ever* taken away that kind of burn has been a full body massage and even then, the burn always comes back in a couple of hours. The burn in my shoulders went completely away and didn't come back for 2 days, after I had encountered a new trigger of stress - guess what I did to make it go away again? You bet your bottom dollar, I sent my shoulders love. I'm telling you, THIS WORKS!!

I have a friend in Hawaii who was having a horrible day at work. I sent him love, I sent his co-workers love, and I filled their office with love. By the end of the day, he was in good spirits and the problems in his working environment had subsided!

When I see someone in a bad mood or emotionally upset, I send them love and I notice a change in them! I don't even tell them what I have done, I just do it for the love of humanity.

And you can test this! Send love to your office before you get there one a particular day and pay attention to the atmosphere. Then don't send it on another. YOU WILL SEE THE DIFFERENCE!! Send love to the people you care about and notice their reaction to you. Send love to people you don't know but sense are having difficulties and some you will be around enough to see the effects... others.. you just move forward knowing that things are working out better for them because you've seen it work in your life and the lives of others around you that you've shared this with.

Furthermore? An unexpected "result" of applying these techniques to my life? Is that people seem to flock to me now. My circle of friendships is growing - not because I seek out others, but because they are seeking me out. And the quality of people seeking me out are healthy, happy, joyful people! It's as if they sense this energy field surrounding me and want to be a part of that. And I don't fear that energy source being drained because I know it is limitless.

This book has several grammatical and spelling errors. It seems "low budget". Who cares? Perfection is an imperfection. It's not the spelling and grammar that matter. It's the content. This book was written with divine guidance. There is no doubt in my mind. This book literally has changed my life. I'm not afraid anymore. It's an interal knowledge... it's that "knowing". Read it. believe it. Feel it. IT WORKS!

Reviewer: sekmet0 from Wichita, KS USA July 14, 2002

Paint world with love!

This picture is created by Russian artist Ivanova (gog2004kr*mail.ru) who lives with son Grigori in city of Krasnoyarsk in Siberia, Russia. created this painting after reading "The Messenger" by Klaus Joehle. She sends love to whales and dolphins in our sees and oceans.

makes yearly exhibitions of 365 art items of Love (many of them feature Angels) created by different artists each day of the year. She began painting angels when she was sick to express her gratitude for each new day. Her health improved and she founded an

art project "Paint world with love!".

It's a great yarn with amazing insights!

My husband and I facilitate a Manifesting Workshop at our Unity Church. As a consequence, we read a LOT of material, but we've never come across anything like Living on Love before. Five stars are not enough. It's a great yarn with amazing insights. We both read it in one sitting.

Everybody else can put their put their pencils down because Klaus Joehle says it ALL so simply and entertainingly that you can start practicing Living on Love as soon as you close the book. No affirmations, no treasure-mapping, none of the usual think-yourself-rich trappings - Living on Love just cuts to the chase, and anyone can do it right away.

Klaus began experimenting with meditation to go into the future and retrieve winning numbers for the Canadian sports lottery. He was successful! But beyond that, he discovered the power of sending love to his bills, food, his son, who was running with a bad crowd - I could go on and on because Klaus takes us along on his adventure as it unfolds. Some parts are hilarious.

After reading an online version of the book, one of our Manifesting Workshop members sent love to her family checking account over the holidays and, despite the seasonal glut of expenses, she unexpectedly had money left over to spare at the end of the month.

You think you've heard this all before, but trust me, you haven't. Not like this. Living on Love goes far beyond prosperity. My husband and I started sending love to one another, and we're honeymooners all over again. We were so excited, we started corresponding with Klaus, and he sent us this story:

"I'll give you an example. We just had a big storm here. Hundreds of big trees where blown over in a straight line 200 feet wide. We live in the center of this strip that was destroyed, but if you stand in our yard you see nothing of it until you step off my boundary. You would need to see it to fully understand, it's very bizarre. We slept through it. In the morning I saw the last part of the storm from our yard, but it was as if we were in a bubble."

Living on Love is as plain as the nose on your face, but most of us just never see it. Sometimes it takes genius to point out the obvious. Love is within us, it's powerful, unlimited, and freely available to us all the time. All we have to do is tap into it and direct it wherever we want. What could be easier than that?

Do yourself a favor and check out Klaus Joehle's website to learn even more. And buy this book! You'll be telling everybody you know, too. It deserves to become a bestseller.

Reviewer: Kathleen Ferguson from Fresno, CA USA January 16, 2002

All pictures on this page by artist Ivanova from Russian city of Krasnoyarsk. She also have read and loved books by Klaus Joehle. makes a drawing or a picture of a n Angel every day -- this enabled her to overcome a disease. Now makes exhibitions of Angel and Love paintings created by herself and other participants of her "Paint world with Love!" project.

About The Messenger: Love is everything. Always was

If there ever was such thing as an 'holy' book. This is it. Nothing

special, just the plain and simple truth. Love is everything. Always was.

Always is. Thanks Klaus!

(Nov 11, 2005 -

Bookcrossing entry) Book "The Messenger" -- caught in Melbourne, , Australia

Sending love has already started to deeply change my life

Dear Kostya,

I've been hoping I would remember to thank you! For the mention of Klaus Joehle's writing. I noticed his name in your post 1 or 2 weeks ago, and felt mildly curious, then forgot. Then, Ulrike on this list mentioned in a PEM that she had visited his site and I might also enjoy it. Then I went looking, and read everything I could, and gobbled up his 2 books and asked my friend to print them out for both her and me to enjoy. Then last Sunday part of the "Money is Love" book became available to print from my computer, too! I read it that evening, &

I'm loving it.

Thank you! I'm a fan of Klaus' writing, I'm telling all my friends about it who might possibly be interested too, & the "sending love" exercise has already started to deeply change my life. Honest. It's just incredible!

Thank you for your involvement in this & I'm glad you are playing in the Abraham-Hicks

world too.

Best,

Jeanette in Santa Fe, New Mexico

(20-Nov-2005)

It would be so nice to see your review here. Send it to Kostya! The email is at the bottom of this page.

Subscribe to Livingonlove newsletter