RemedySpot.com

Let's Do Some Luvin'

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Word Love has several meanings in our language. We use this word for the feeling that attracts a man and a woman to each other stronger than just sex. Also we use the word Love to describe our feelings to our children and parents. All those cases have one thing in common -- the feeling of attraction. The closer we come to the person we love -- the better we feel ourselves. Why is this happening?

Klaus Joehle answers this question with great detail in his book "Living on Love - The Messenger". Below you will find excerpts from this wonderful book, which you can find as a

free download on this site or as a paper book at Amazon.

Echo from other lives

There is a view that makes a lot of sense that the people that are close to us in this life were so in previous lives too. This includes our parents, children, friends, lovers and enemies. (See

books on Edgar Cayce for the detailed account.) But it would mean that we love same persons in different clothes from life to life. Can we then love someone new?

I believe, the answer is Yes. And it has to do with one specific attribute of Love. Love attracts us to persons or into the situations that can give us the most learning.

Have you noticed that a relationship usually ends when there is no further learning from each other?

To the new reality based on Love

We walk in fear of what others might do to us. We lock our doors lock our cars, install security alarms and all to no avail. There is another way. Here is an example.

The people that lived in my home before me were broken into and robbed five times in seven years. Five times their home was vandalized and their things taken from them. On the other hand I have lived here in peace and for a long time, even though my neighbor did not. I have no alarms; my doors and windows are never locked. My vehicles are not locked and my garage door is always open with all the tools just sitting there. OK maybe sitting under the rubble. Even when we go away everything stays unlocked and when we return not even

a blade of grass has been disturbed. I have not even seen the keys for this house since I moved in. Most would agree that this is being foolish and just waiting for trouble. Normally I would agree but you have not seen the information in this book in action, nor what it is capable of.

Klaus Joehle

There is much more to Love and what we can do with it

Don't let the word Love, nor the way it has been described fool you, that is exactly how it has been hidden from us. I am amazed how the word Love has been worked over to make a mountain look like a pimple.

Most people would agree that Love is one of the most powerful forces in the universe but that is as far as it goes. We have been taught and in many ways have taught ourselves that Love is a feeling and an unattainable force but that is not true. There is much more to Love and what we can do with it.

After you read this book you will agree that the only thing that's really scary is not having this information and to not be able to give it to our children.

If I was talking of anything other then Love it would scare me but Love has a consciousness of its own and will not do any harm. As you read on you will come to discover this for yourself and you will be amazed beyond words.

The information I write in this book you will not find anywhere else, but that will change quickly. When I first wrote this book I placed it onto a web page to see if people were interested and to see if it was understandable, for some things are hard to express in words. The response was over whelming. People wrote in saying this is the missing piece and they were amazed at the results. Thank You for all your support.

Klaus Joehle

Why Tibetans with all their advances in meditation fled their country?

I have learned to meditate and all kinds of wonderful things have come from our spiritual scientists from the east and Tibet. What always bothered me was the fact that after 500 years of meditating, Tibetans had to flee their country and leave their people to be enslaved, tortured and killed. I'm not trying to put them down I'm saying that something was missing along the way they and all of us missed something that could of at least kept us safe. If you can not keep yourself and your children safe while making the world a better place to live in, then there is something missing. Something is wrong with that picture.

To the Tibetans I apologize if the example I made offends you but it is time to know how to release the Love energy this world so desperately needs.

This is for the two Tibetans who are of the few that know of this information and have held onto it tight. The time is now, one way or another it is time for people to know what loving power lies within them and it is time to release it.

It is time for people to be able to live in peace and without fear and to be able to create the life they want. It is fine what you have accomplished, that you have lived for a long time, and that you do not need to eat or drink water. That you at will can be invisible to the naked eye. But you have forgotten what it is like for those who have been convinced that they are powerless and are living under the fists of others. You may have had your reasons but in my mind and from what I have seen going on in the world they were not good enough to keep this to yourselves. That is where we bang heads and will continue to do so. But then you knew this was coming. I live well I live safe but it is time for others to be able to do so also.

From "Living on Love -- The Messenger" (read,

buy) -- a chapter named "A Controversial Note from the Author"

Angel Sneaky teaches Klaus sending Love

"`Just close your eyes and use your imagination to follow my directions.' Sneaky said. `It's not important that you have your eyes closed. It will just be easier for you until you get the feel of it.'"

"I closed my eyes, relaxed, and followed his instructions."

"`Just imagine that there is a light in your upper chest near your heart and imagine it growing brighter and brighter, radiating with Love. Breathe slowly and deeply, filling your lungs with air. Breathing is important. Now let the light have a nice steady glow, like the glow you see from a candle, only much larger. Let it become more radiant and begin to surround your whole body. That's it, the sensation you're getting in your chest is all right, that is your heart opening. Now imagine sending a beam of Love from this glowing area to the food on your plate. Good. When you sense it is enough, then just let go and open your eyes, bringing yourself back into the present moment. There you go.'"

from The Messenger (read,

buy), chapter 21

Filling your business with love

"Did you tell him about sending Love and some of the other stuff?" Danny asked.

"No! I decided at that time it was probably best to keep to myself. I did tell someone else though. This particular person was running a small business here in town. As I told him about everything that was going on he became more and more interested and wanted to know how he could use Love in his business. Over the next three months I worked with him on that. We also taught his employees to send Love. This took a little bit of convincing, as you can imagine, but we managed to do it. I also made the stipulation that this had to be secret and no one was to say anything to anybody else."

"So what happened?" asked Neena.

"At first, the only thing we noticed was that everybody seemed happier. Everybody seemed to really be enjoying themselves. But nothing happened as far as business was concerned. It took roughly about six weeks and then suddenly business started to increase, very slowly at first. Then it just seemed to take off, and he ended up having to turn business down because he just couldn't handle it all. The other thing that was really interesting which came up in several meetings we had with the employees and himself and his wife who was also working in the business is that everybody was saying that it had an effect on their lives at home. The topic about attracting other people also came up many times. There was one single woman and one single man working there and both mentioned quite a few times that every time they went out they couldn't believe how magnetic they had become to people, especially the opposite sex. It was pretty apparent that they were having the time of their life."

"So what's happening with this business now?" Danny asked. Not a surprising question, considering that his bar was pretty quiet.

"About a year later he sold his business and moved to the United States to open another business. Apparently that's where he always wanted to go. He also took two of his employees with him. From what I have heard throughout the grapevine, he has about 25 employees and is doing great."

"Why do you need to hear it through the grapevine?" Danny asked. "Aren't you in contact with him?"

"No. I knew that at some point I would end up needing to write about this, and I decided that it was best to keep who he is and what business he and his wife are in a secret, at least for the first few years. So I told him that it was best that we do not maintain contact. They both agreed with my reasoning."

"I don't understand why you would do that," Danny said.

"It's pretty simple. I can go into the future and look at the probable outcomes of my book and the information in it. The outcome is unbelievably fantastic. But there are some people who are going to get confused out of fear that they are being controlled. Love has nothing do with control...actually it's the total opposite. Love is attractive and magnetic. Some people are not going to understand, at least at first, that if you have two businesses you can choose from you will automatically be attracted to the one that is radiating with Love. That's only natural. Which will give you the best service and care the most for you? It's pretty simple to answer that question! Unfortunately, some people are afraid of their own shadow. It won't take very long before you'll see small and large businesses doing it everywhere. I'm not saying that my decision was absolutely right, just that I felt it was the right thing to do and that's really all there is to it. Let's get back to the story because there are some other things you need to know."

from The Messenger (read,

buy), chapter 31

Business idea: filling business with love training

I thought today of a company that would provide "working with love" trainings to other businesses. Really it only takes

Initial introductory talk about Love, working with Love and its applications. Read to the audience "Preface" and "A Controversial Note from the Author". 2 hours or 1 hourMaterials distribution. Distribute "Living on Love -- The Messenger" to all participating for home reading. Give out printouts "Business and Love".Short follow-up meeting in 3 days. Sharing first impressions. 30-40 minutes.A week after first meeting. All participants meet for practicing working with love. Sharing experiences. Guided meditations. Distribute audio CD with recorded meditations....

Love definitions

Love1. Feeling of attraction to the object of love. The closer you come to the object of love, the better you feel because more Love energy is coming to the world through your Heart (or Heart Center).

2. Love Energy -- we are used to feel it when we fall in love. You can fill with Love Energy your body, thoughts, etc. Also you can send this Love other people, events, etc. Filling yourself with Love and sending Love to others makes the world that we perceive (or create) better. Flow of Love Energy is blocked by Fear. More Love clears those blocks, as in "Love, like a river, will cut a new path whenever it meets an obstacle." (Crystal Middlemas)

Klaus writes that

Love is not an energy.

3. Love in any form is shortening of the psychological distance between you and the person your love is directed at. Or even total removal of this distance. (Igor Kalinauskas, Sufi Master)Working with LoveThe most wonderful piece of knowledge that includes filling yourself with Love (or Love Energy), filling your home and workplace with Love and sending Love to others - your kids, spouses, parents, even situations.

It's greater than both microwave and TV remote! Impressed now? [smile] Detailed explanation -- in "The Messenger" book. Advanced instructions -- in "The Shameful Secret". Both books written by

Klaus Joehle.

Love quotes

To myself: Remember use these

Love quotes to write more about Love.

Dariah: "Uncontrollable butterflies flutter within your stomach and you get this overwhelming feeling in your chest"

"Start your child's day with love and encouragement and end the day the same way." - Zig Ziglar

Other materials on Love:

Learning to love yourselfWhat to do if you don't feel love?Love science -- scientific articles about romantic love.

Subscribe to Livingonlove newsletter