RemedySpot.com

Re: Fwd: Re:How To Spell "Cat" Using Five Simple Letters

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, my friend, Thank you so much for this email, hmm...well, the important thing is I got it!! I thank you for the help with cleaning up my house!! hehe I will let everyone in on what we spoke of for I feel you were so helpful and I think it shall help others to read what I have shared with you and you shared with me in our Great conversation. The house will be clear soon, Ahhhhhh, what a nice feeling of a clean home, just as you said, like a new apartment and placing everything just so. It is truly something I plan to do this weekend!! Thank you my friend! And may you have a blessed day!! Namaste,

LUNAKnights Intent <knightsintention@...> wrote: resending several mails not sure if went though before...love dNote: forwarded message attached. Brought To You By: A wide range of amazing & incredible contributors all noted where available.KnightsIntent: Profile Space: KnightsIntent Blog Space: KnightsIntent Blog/BlogKnight/DailyKnight Email Subscription IntentionalOne www.intentionalone.com Intentional Living Forums Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 21:39:58 -0700 (PDT)From: Knights Intent <knightsintention@...>Subject: Re:How To Spell & quot;Cat & quot; Using Five Simple LettersLuna Fate <ladymoonwhispers@...>Dear Luna,Thanks for the email....lol, everyone's afraid to reply to the group because of the title...hehe...but that was the whole point.If there is any point to make, and I seem to do this without realizing it entirely...you shock or use humor....then the message, such as it is, gets

through.I did mean to add to the bottom that it's 6 letters and not 5 to spell cat...."feline". Too often, those in "spiritual circles" attempt to rise above a certain plane of existence, rising to the "mountaintop"....where they no longer burp or laugh, unless, it's not within view of anyone else.I have to thank you for your email and your thoughts. I don't know why I write a certain way. It's all from experiences...perhaps painful when they happened, but having been through, or surviving them...as one stream of thought, and having finally reached a point where I could laugh about it, provided another one. Sometimes this all occurred at the time of writing.While sometimes the writing may feel ego based, and especially responses to what I write made me feel...uneasy. What I mean is...like your letter, it's very easy for me to feel many things...such as ego based "yeah, me bad...."....but I don't. Or, use humor to laugh it off.."yeah, right...sure".

Or, which is more the case, I feel left in awe of others. For it's in their responses to what I've written that has me look again, with different eyes and perceptions...at what just came from me. I even see back to the experience(s), and see them differently.It implies that all experiences that may have been painful, stressful or otherwise, related to what I was writing about, made more sense then...after I had written about it, after replies came back to it...and adding to that, the wonder, perhaps miracle, that it helped others. It makes all potential now and future things have a meaning before they even take place...regardless of what happens next, and now...something incredible will be coming with it. And I will most likely write about it.I spoke of the feng shui<sp> [have that book too...lol] thing in a post earlier on about blessing everything that comes to us. It was about clearing and cleaning the entire house, room by room, by removing

everything, and allowing the messages that came through each thing be absorbed...and releasing the energy they provided. Everything that was put back had a way of letting me know exactly where it wanted to be. If you ever do this...you'll know what I mean...it is something you feel...and even pain will disappear as released energy is absorbed by you. You'd be up for 3 days doing this and feel the tension in your back, yet, it would be so unimportant because of the energy running through you...which cleanses.Do me a favor...move the poem for dad to a corner of the room...place a waterfalls or fountain there near it. Place a plant and an old piece of wood there. This will relate to energy that transforms...water is spirit...everlasting...the old wood, maybe a piece of drift wood or unique in nature...represents the after effect of the living plant...birth, life, living, and "change"...note, I did not say death...when your dad was away on a trip...death is no

different than this...another form of being exist...the spirit is still as it ever was...you can even sit and talk to dad by relaxing near the waterfalls...you will feel this peaceful energy.Take the other thing, the picture of your wedding and dad, and place in the same location...put it in the corner at an elevated location. You are representing "new beginnings", and family.Now, where you enter your home, from the door...look to the right corner on this same wall...which may be a se corner...either way...this is the "friends", [and relationships corner is the opposite corner on the same wall]...remove anything that appears stagnant in nature. It is known that wherever there is stuff piled or not flowing it will mean problems in that area.You may already know this, but whether looking at your home as a whole, or to each room, from the door you have...relationships to your left corner on same wall, then career in the middle of the same wall, and

friends in the far right corner of same wall. Going along the right side...children in the middle of wall, and marriage in the far right. Then along the back wall middle we have reputation, and the far left corner, money. This leaves family on the left middle wall.A path, or flow of energy should be easy between these from the doorway, as much as possible. Where there are walls or blocks that can not be moved, use mirrors. Anywhere you can use water, do so...such as fountains, waterfalls, fishbowls, and even bowls or bottles of water...which also helps to keep the air cleaner.I have tons of books, some I don't even have because I agree with what's in them, such as lots of psychology type that just seem to show up. I keep these in one area, as it relates to so much different stuff...it's confusing energy. So, if you have lots of medical info, or stuff with a confusing or negative content of sorts...move to some location, better if out of the house to

storage or something, and counter it with anything loving and calm, so it absorbs the energies...candles, incense, water, etc...otherwise, you absorb the stuff, which translates to stress, uneasiness, even ailments.Your divorced...how incredible. Don't you see...this is all "me time". How many times have we wished for just that in our lives and thought of all the things we'd do? See it like you may have saw getting your first apartment...the freedom, the high energy...that being on your own and able to really live the way you've envisioned it. And what happens then? Not only are you being yourself...but you will begin attracting those that are vibrating at that level...you will have more of an issue with deciding to remain single or accept proposals...and you are....single. Feels better doesn't it?By the way.... read before sending, to catch my spelling mistakes...lol, and reminded me I had not answered a question...actually, I have though. I don't

sense any negative energies from outside sources, but, feel, sense there seems to be a question of it, that it may be more related to the "house".As in dreams...the house or building, and even vehicles are always you...and the body. All people are but aspects of you. So it is in this too. Literally, your home is your body, and all of it's relationships. As with , who has just moved, lots of things are still stacked and piled up. But energy has been moved around, thus, she is experiencing this, with more energy...plus the energy related to the move. If, and as she keeps to the unpacking and sorting, more energy will be released. However, right now...it is absorbing energy, which translates to the body...if it remains, she will deplete in energy pools as time goes along.This is why a move feels so good...we stir up energy. We spend a lot of time unpacking and placing things where the seem to work and look good in the new space...in the "new body". But if

we stop during this process, we start to get stuck...unresolved stacks begin to absorb our energy.Notice that the ailment you speak of starts out with FIB...what is a FIB? Just like Diet is DIE....this other is a FIB. It is a lie to the body...a blockage of energy...so we feel depleted and tire...and out of that, pain comes...stagnant energy, or energy starvation.Treat your house a your body. Check the areas I spoke of and see how they relate to what you experience now...and when you see that...take that one area and just clear it entirely, and be in no hurry to fill it back up with anything. What should happen I think, is you will feel a surge of energy and change in that area of life, as well as body. Only put back what relates to supporting that and only as it speaks to you to do so....and you will understand what I mean once you do this.That is the only negative stuff I sense in all this. Even if it's more negative thoughts of some kind and they

draw more such thoughts...moving this energy this way will clear it. And, of course, send love into your home and all of it's relationships...it will show more and more.You can keep this back and forth to yourself or cut and paste it to the group...that is always your decision...and what I tell everyone.With Love,D~Luna Fate <ladymoonwhispers@...> wrote: Dear , Yes, lol..The title of your post caught my eye. I have 2 cats of my own and love them as they were my children. I don't have any, so I spoil them rotten, let them get away with things, even biting my papers, unless they are very important then Momma is not so happy, lol... This message is so filled with amazing

things that I NEVER thought of. It completely makes sense, dear! Words, thoughts, "become" for lack of finding that word I am looking for...manifested in in my world. The way that you explained your books/authors/subjects were all positive and grand subjects and there was a seeming peace there in that corner. You explained you looked in another corner, reading titles of books, admiring candles and a plant and the beauty of that corner. You then explained about the clutter on the floor being chaos. It makes so much sense, it reminds me of feng shui a bit but I feel you have a deeper view, much deeper than where things are placed. It is not only where they are placed but What is placed there. I am now looking at my room things, hmmm...pictures on my wall, an angel with one petal left in her hand next to a poem I printed and

framed after my Dad died, Dad's picture framed with another pic of me and Dad at my wedding. I am now divorced. It was like a death to me as I feel very substantial changes like divorce, moving, losing touch with friends, family etc...I look at the wall on my left and see an angel looking melancholy but not so sad, cat calendar, a golden star and a sign with a cat saying "The Cat and It's Housekeeper Live Here" hehe.....Now you just really have such an amazing way of looking at the world, . You truly do! I feel, and please this is the utmost respect, I feel you can look at the very simple in life and totally see a world, an entire world of different possiblities! That just strikes me as amazing and a gift! I feel I can learn much from your writing and intelligent musings. I write and so wish to reach a level of being able to totally describe something is such detail as you yourself do. I am not belittling

myself, I love myself, but I am going to be honest with you, your intelligence is remarkable and I don't feel I could write as you do. I know that we are all unique and express in our own ways but you just blow me away with how you are so utterly transparent. I think what I see in you is my possible fear of looking at me, I mean really looking deep inside me and finding out I may not be whom I thought I was. Please, , after I just typed this, I thought to myself, he is going to think that I am saying you are mirroring some negative or bad part of me. Oh, no, on the contrary, I feel you are helping me see what I might need to work on with myself. I see how loving and caring you are with . You are such a brilliant and kind soul. I feel a feeling deep inside of me, after reading that you felt icky for a couple of days that it may be that

you were overwhelmed with empathy for the many people whom you connect with and help. I also see you balance that out with your witty humor. I do have one question to ask of you. I had one person whom wanted to help me in a different group with my fibromyalgia pain and she then wrote me and said to desregard the post to help for she felt such negativity around me. She said she could sense it. I am curious as to your thoughts on this. I do have some issues I am dealing with in my relationships, family, beau, but other than that, I honestly cannot think of anything. I feel is it otherworldly? Here I am asking and then trying to answer, lol.....Argh, me...lol...I am just not sure, I have felt out of sorts since the firing of the Grid, do you feel that is a cause? Hmmm....I have been pondering this. Was not sure how to approach you. I have posted some thoughts on how I feel about your messages, I must just

come out and ask, is there something you feel is negative surrounding my energy/soul? There are times that I don't feel myself and feel someone else is writing, but as I typed that just now, I am shaking my head, not in the way of a multiple personality, just seems, oh, not sure....It is quite confusing, yes? Ah, my friend, if you have any of your sage input, it would be greatly appreciated. I do feel a bit intimidated by your intelligence but that is a good thing for I can focus on what I would like to develop for myself in my writing and life. Life's lessons, I wish they came with the answers at the back of the book! Thank you, my friend!!

Blessings and peace, LUNA Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out. Brought To You By: A wide range of amazing & incredible contributors all noted where available.KnightsIntent: Profile Space: KnightsIntent Blog Space: KnightsIntent Blog/BlogKnight/DailyKnight Email Subscription

IntentionalOne www.intentionalone.com Intentional Living Forums Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.

Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.