RemedySpot.com

Re: Urgent Prayer request for baby Dylan. 30 weeks old and in intens

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear OnesI want to thank all of you for your love, support and healing prayers for Dylan. Update: his CR-Protein level came down- YeahHis white cell count is going down- not good. They could not do the spinal tap.. he is too agitated and they have him on Ativan and 3 antibiotics...He has pulmonary hypertension and one heart chamber enlarged.The nurse said he is feisty. He keeps trying to take his IV out! She said when babies are that sick you do not see them moving they just lay there, so she says he has a good fighting spirit.I think all the prayer work and energy healing he is getting is helping him.When I contacted him, he told me he hates the ventilator, I told him he need it until he lungs heal. IF you can contact him and get him to calm down it would help.His lungs need a few more weeks to be strong.He was supposed to get a Cat Scan again they could not do it and they told my daughter to stay home , they were going to just

keep him sedated today.If you want to see him, please go to my Myspace at healingwoundedhearts@...He is holding on... please continue to send prayers and healing. His mom is still very sick her BP is 150/120 and that is on medication.I appreciate all of you.I am sorry I have not written more but there is so much to do before I leave tomorrow.Bless all of you.NamasteAngel Let the beauty we love be what we do." ~Rumi "Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Gandhi"

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.

I'm so glad to hear how feisty Dylan is! He wants to get better so badly! My love and prayers are still with him and his mother. Always I am "knowing" that they are healthy and abundant in energy and love! Blessings and light to you Angel!Stefanie>> Dear Ones> I want to thank all of you for your love, support and healing prayers for Dylan. > Update: his CR-Protein level came down- Yeah> His white cell count is going down- not good. > They could not do the spinal tap.. he is too agitated and they have him on Ativan and 3 antibiotics...> He has pulmonary hypertension and one heart chamber enlarged.> The nurse said he is feisty. He keeps trying to take his IV out! > She said when babies are that sick you do not see them moving they just lay there, so she says he has a good fighting spirit.> I think all the prayer work and energy healing he is getting is helping him.> When I contacted him, he told me he hates the ventilator, I told him he need it until he lungs heal. IF you can contact him and get him to calm down it would help.> His lungs need a few more weeks to be strong.> He was supposed to get a Cat Scan again they could not do it and they told my daughter to stay home , they were going to just keep him sedated today.> If you want to see him, please go to my Myspace at healingwoundedhearts@...> He is holding on... please continue to send prayers and healing. > His mom is still very sick her BP is 150/120 and that is on medication.> I appreciate all of you.> I am sorry I have not written more but there is so much to do before I leave tomorrow.> Bless all of you.> Namaste> Angel> > > > Let the beauty we love be what we do." ~Rumi "Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Gandhi"> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! > Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.>