RemedySpot.com

Inbetween Rainbows

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Inbetween Rainbows We as two are but empty shadows, casting faint images upon darkened walls. We walk through life, looking for life. Reading tombstones; unknown names, just to proove our own existance. Sunrise! Another cursed day. We as one are capable of blinding the sun with the glow of our togetherness. We could laugh at life, laugh at death, and taunt eternity- For it would belong to us, only us. We are the same rainbow, just opposite ends, and we are wasting so many beautiful colors inbetween. Please put your hand in mine so that we can close

the gap. Randy

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Randy,You better be careful! I met ON THE INTERNET! I know its possible. And I fell in love with his words before I even met him! If you keep posting stuff like this gorgeous poem, you're gonna have available women all over you. Can you handle all that attention? LOL....betcha can.Seriously, this poem is absolutely beautiful. My favorite lines...We are the same rainbow,just opposite ends,and we are wastingso many beautiful colors inbetween.Pleaseput your hand in mineso that wecan close the gap.What a beautiful talent you have. Love,>> Inbetween Rainbows> > > We as two> are but empty shadows,> casting faint images> upon darkened walls.> > We walk through life, looking for life.> Reading tombstones; unknown names,> just to proove our own existance.> > Sunrise!> Another cursed day.> > We as one> are capable of blinding the sun> with the glow> of our togetherness.> We could laugh at life,> laugh at death,> and taunt eternity-> For it would belong to us,> only us.> > We are the same rainbow,> just opposite ends,> and we are wasting> so many beautiful colors inbetween.> Please> put your hand in mine> so that we> can close the gap.> > > > Randy> > > ---------------------------------> Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows.> Answers - Check it out.>

Randy, I think that everyone has a place within them that either knows or wants to know the kind of love you express....you give words that really capture those feelings of intimate connections...a book? Hugs, Randy <jqpublic_59@...> wrote: Inbetween Rainbows We as two are but empty shadows, casting faint images upon darkened walls. We walk through life, looking for life. Reading tombstones; unknown

names, just to proove our own existance. Sunrise! Another cursed day. We as one are capable of blinding the sun with the glow of our togetherness. We could laugh at life, laugh at death, and taunt eternity- For it would belong to us, only us. We are the same rainbow, just opposite ends, and we are wasting so many beautiful colors inbetween. Please put your hand in mine so that we can close the gap. Randy Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

Dearest Sister ; I am happy you are touched by my words. I have been writing for many years. It was a gift, not learned. I notice that a poem comes on it's own with no forethought and whatever my "mood" of mindset is, I simply follow it. The perfect mutual love I write about- wether it is coming, there, or perhaps faded away, this is a diary of the mind and has very little real substance. We all have our dreams. In a sense, poetry is a diary, it is supposed to come from deep within, from the heart and the soul. This is simply what I am doing. I tried once to publish some work but the publishers all said the same thing: poetry is a dead market and also, you are an unknown. I could pay companies to have this published but I cannot afford such a project.. so, my search for this perfect love I write of, and my poetry book manifesting, I simply sit back, smile and patiently wait to see what the cards of the universe hold. On a

different thought; yesterday I finished a book, simply called The Book of One. It will not change the world but it is a powerful seed towards unity, harmony, and realizing our unavoidable connections, here among each other, and beyond. Soon, I will try to find a way to put it here. I have no copyrights and the such yet, but there is always a loophole lol. Warmth and Light, Randy

Catch up on fall's hot new shows on TV. Watch previews, get listings, and more!

lulu.com

publish at whatever level you wish...including free pdf

creating/uploading...to having it show up on major book publisher systems.

D~

>

> Dearest Sister ;

> I am happy you are touched by my words. I have been writing for

many years. It was a gift, not learned. I notice that a poem comes on

it's own with no forethought and whatever my " mood " of mindset is, I

simply follow it. The perfect mutual love I write about- wether it is

coming, there, or perhaps faded away, this is a diary of the mind and

has very little real substance. We all have our dreams. In a sense,

poetry is a diary, it is supposed to come from deep within, from the

heart and the soul. This is simply what I am doing. I tried once to

publish some work but the publishers all said the same thing: poetry