Guest guest

My sincerest condolences Latoya.

Luv

anne

UPDATE from Latoya Mom Passed Away

> Hey everyone my mother passed away on Friday. My sis and brother and

> boyfriend was there with her.

>

> Im doing Fine she's been sick so long Im glad its over.

>

> Just wanted to thank all you for your support :)

It's always sad to lose someone you love so take care of yourself. MikeLatoya wrote: Hey everyone my mother passed away on Friday. My sis and brother and boyfriend was there with her. Im doing Fine she's been sick so long Im glad its over. Just wanted to thank all you for your support :)

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

It's always sad to lose someone you love so take care of yourself. MikeLatoya wrote: Hey everyone my mother passed away on Friday. My sis and brother and boyfriend was there with her. Im doing Fine she's been sick so long Im glad its over. Just wanted to thank all you for your support :)

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

I’m very sorry for your loss. I

hope her passing was comforted by having her family with her.

Dorothy

From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of Latoya

Hey everyone my mother passed away on Friday. My sis

and brother and

boyfriend was there with her.

Im doing Fine she's been sick so long Im glad its over.

Just wanted to thank all you for your support :)

Latoya Im so sorry honey but I DO understand the feeling of being glad its finally all over, I felt the same way when my dad passed away... stay in touch hon! jax Latoya wrote: Hey everyone my mother passed away on Friday. My sis and brother and boyfriend was there with her. Im doing Fine she's been sick so long Im glad its over. Just wanted to thank all you for your support :)Jackie

I'm sorry for your loss, Latoya. Hugs, Sheena Latoya wrote: Hey everyone my mother passed away on Friday. My sis and brother and boyfriend was there with her. Im doing Fine she's been sick so long Im glad its over. Just wanted to thank all you for your support :)

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

im glad you are ok, and i hope you are also feeling peace, i am very sorry from the bottom of my heart, joyceLatoya wrote: Hey everyone my mother passed away on Friday. My sis and brother and boyfriend was there with her. Im doing Fine she's been sick so long Im glad its over. Just wanted to thank all you for your support :)

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

I, too would like to add my sympathy to you Latoya. I too know the relief of letting a love one go. Especially after a long and painful illness. She is at peace, and no longer suffering. My heart goes out to you hun. Love Janet Sheena wrote: I'm sorry for your loss, Latoya. Hugs, Sheena Latoya <blackat2010> wrote: Hey everyone my mother passed away on Friday. My sis and brother and boyfriend was there with her. Im doing Fine she's been sick so long Im glad its over. Just wanted to thank all you for your support :) Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber