RemedySpot.com

Basic Guides to a Good Relationship

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Women & Men are different Worlds apart in everything, etc, thinking. their expectation of love...

Once, there was a book called "Women Are From Venus And Man Are From Mars".

Basically, here are what women expect from men in terms of having a good Relationship, all the C's, namely:-

1) Communication - meaning being able to talk to her about anything and everything under the sun

2) Commitment - meaning that the Relationship that you are having now is a one to one basis only...no other potential galfriends allowed, ie, unless you are sure this is a future "wife potential" one, or else don't start one Relationship...Just go Dating only, if you are not sure....Being friends only.

3) Caring - meaning caring for her generally for her wants & needs, giving her little presents/token, of your love or friendship.

4) Concern - meaning being concerned about her welfare, etc, her well-being

5) Consideration / ation - meaning if you have any new ideas or thoughts about your future together, please ask for her opinion & plan it together

6) Comforting - meaning being there for her always & comfort her when something's go wrong

7) Courteous - meaning please do not take each other for granted

8) Caress / Cuddle - loving touches, blowing a kiss to her, etc

9) Change / Constancy - meaning people do change, being the only constant, is change...example being you were not the same person u were one year ago

10) Common Interest - meaning loving & doing the same things together...it will make you both grow closer together

11) Companionship - meaning trying to be there for her as a companion always <although some might say that being together gives no room to breathe or to do their own individual things, but some might say, if you are not there for her, then u do not care for her...confusing, isn't it...well, To Each His/Her Own>

12) Compromise - meaning as i have said earlier, To Give & To Take

13) Compassion / Console - meaning to be there for her when she is down, sad or worried, sick, etc.

14) Conditional (Un) Love - meaning love her unconditionally, ie, loving her but not expecting love back in return and that is the meaning of real Love

15)Aha..i have forgotten one more C and it is important, but somehow i can't remember it, for the life of me, :(...it has totally slipped my mind, but being Understanding to each other, is most important of all.

Of course, for a good Relationship to work, it must be vice versa.

Hard isn't it?

Being in a good relationship is very Stressful.

How about you, Female Members of Humanity Healing...any more ideas or suggestions?

Thanks a lot.

With Lurve,

Alice

P/S- To other Male Members here, how about or how do you feel what the women should do, or reciprocate, in order to have a good Relationship?

Amen Alice! All the C's is absolutely right! And there's no reason at all why any woman in this world should settle for less from her man, because these are necessary things. I would love to hear a response from the men...*wriggles eyebrows*I love you you beautiful soul sister you! Stefanie>> Women & Men are different Worlds apart in everything, etc, thinking. their expectation of love...> > Once, there was a book called "Women Are From Venus And Man Are From Mars".> > Basically, here are what women expect from men in terms of having a good Relationship, all the C's, namely:-> > 1) Communication - meaning being able to talk to her about anything and everything under the sun> > 2) Commitment - meaning that the Relationship that you are having now is a one to one basis only...no other potential galfriends allowed, ie, unless you are sure this is a future "wife potential" one, or else don't start one Relationship...Just go Dating only, if you are not sure....Being friends only.> > 3) Caring - meaning caring for her generally for her wants & needs, giving her little presents/token, of your love or friendship.> > 4) Concern - meaning being concerned about her welfare, etc, her well-being> > 5) Consideration / ation - meaning if you have any new ideas or thoughts about your future together, please ask for her opinion & plan it together> > 6) Comforting - meaning being there for her always & comfort her when something's go wrong> > 7) Courteous - meaning please do not take each other for granted> > 8) Caress / Cuddle - loving touches, blowing a kiss to her, etc> > 9) Change / Constancy - meaning people do change, being the only constant, is change...example being you were not the same person u were one year ago> > 10) Common Interest - meaning loving & doing the same things together...it will make you both grow closer together> > 11) Companionship - meaning trying to be there for her as a companion always <although some might say that being together gives no room to breathe or to do their own individual things, but some might say, if you are not there for her, then u do not care for her...confusing, isn't it...well, To Each His/Her Own>> > 12) Compromise - meaning as i have said earlier, To Give & To Take> > 13) Compassion / Console - meaning to be there for her when she is down, sad or worried, sick, etc.> > 14) Conditional (Un) Love - meaning love her unconditionally, ie, loving her but not expecting love back in return and that is the meaning of real Love> > 15)Aha..i have forgotten one more C and it is important, but somehow i can't remember it, for the life of me, :(...it has totally slipped my mind, but being Understanding to each other, is most important of all.> > > Of course, for a good Relationship to work, it must be vice versa.> > Hard isn't it?> > Being in a good relationship is very Stressful.> > How about you, Female Members of Humanity Healing...any more ideas or suggestions?> > Thanks a lot.> > > With Lurve,> Alice> > P/S- To other Male Members here, how about or how do you feel what the women should do, or reciprocate, in order to have a good Relationship?>