RemedySpot.com

Hi from down under!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello precious family,

Just a quick hello to let you all know I haven't fallen off the face of the planet!........ I'm still clinging on to the edge of the southern hemisphere! (Strong toes!! lol)

Actually, I'm the one hiding in the study with my head down, bum up, plugging away at the incessant stream of assignments I now have to submit on a regular basis! Oh, the humanity!! lol

I see you, I hear you, my thoughts are with you, I want to respond to you all regularly.... ..I want to go camping out in the woods with you Stef.... 3 days away from the madhouse sounds great to me!! lol. Unfortunately, someone (probably me) has found some gaff tape and used it wisely as I am known to be more than a little verbose in my ramblings and this can end up being quite time consuming...... (ok, not quite as verbose as my big brother , nor perhaps as poetic as some of the members of my wonderful family...Cheryl.... your poem was beautiful....as are yours always Randy....what can I say?)

I want to let you all know that my prayers are with you and all those seeking healing.........always.

I want to let you know what I've been up to lately....apart from assignments that is.......well, my younger brother has just moved interstate to come & live with the motley crew here.....(heaven help him lol) We are hopefully all moving to a bigger house in the next couple of weeks. My Dad & Stepmum came down with him and took us out whale watching on Saturday. It was awesome to see these huge humpback whales up close & personal, although my ex girlfriend, my son & I all went the year before last...it was still pretty exciting.

I want to say Happy Birthday to you Luna!!

I want to say I hope you're feeling better Liane.

Thank you , Alice, Karma, , Liane, everyone for all the inspiring posts! You are all truly amazing wonderful people.

To Sheila & you have my love and support and I feel so encouraged to read that some things at least are turning around for you both. For us all no doubt.

I've wanted to share that I got my first assignment results back the other week............88% (I was hoping for about 97%....but..... well, you know that thing about expectations.....lol!) Gotta be happy with that hey?

I'll be happy if I do as well with my second assignment I submitted last week......should have results tomorrow hopefully.

The only drawback to all of this is that mum is no longer here in the physical to share these joyous achievements with..... I have to comfort myself in knowing that she knows anyway........ uuuuhhh, hhaaaaaaa. Deep breaths. All is perfect in my world.

I'm still seeing my grief counsellor fortnightly and having my Rosemond Muscle Neurology Therapy once a fortnight, so I guess things are still shifting for me and will probably do so for some time yet..... I'm very blessed.

The beautiful angel who graced my life in my hour of need has since moved on, the company she worked for lost a major government contract and had to close their doors....... go figure!!..... otherwise she would have been part of my life up until October at least...... boo hoo! Curse confounded politics lol! When I met her, I had the biggest jolt of recognition I've ever experienced in my life! It threw me so profoundly that it has taken some energy to let that go, but when it came time to say goodbye, I gave her a small gift and card that I think expressed how profoundly she had touched my life......... I haven't heard from her since & that's ok.....I have enough to focus on at the moment to keep me busy. Everything is unfolding as it should and if our paths are meant to cross again in the future......well, they will. Simple as that.

In the meantime.......(I mean in the kindtime......I kind....of mean....not mean at all.....!!) try again...

FOR NOW....... I'm very busy on assignment 3 due by the end of this week......I think I've done my share of rambling..... thanks for that..... I've missed you all and needed to drag myself out of the study to touch base and say hi!

So Hi!! & Bye!!

Until I come up for air again.......Love & Light to you all,

Rhonda