RemedySpot.com

Re: ACCEPT ME To Liane

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dearest Liane,

I do too, and i would like to dedicate this posting to you:-

ONE

One song can spark a moment,One flower can wake the dream.One tree can start a forest,One bird can herald spring.One smile begins a friendship,One handclasp lifts a soul.One star can guide a ship at sea,One word can frame the goal.One vote can change a nation,One sunbeam lights a room.One candle wipes out darkness,One laugh will conquer gloom.One step must start each journey,One word must start each prayer.One hope will raise our spirits,One touch can show you care.One voice can speak with wisdom,One heart can know what's true.One life can make the difference,

You see it's up to YOU!

~Author Unknown~

With All Of My Lurve & Hugs to you, (((Liane))),

Alice

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 5:13 PM

Subject: [] Re: "ACCEPT ME" To Alice

Dear Alice,I just want you to know that I love you Girl, I really do. Much love and hugs for you, my dear!Liane> >> > "ACCEPT ME"> > > > Accept me as I am > > I have no guarantee.> > A claim to perfection I have not. > > Perfect I cannot be.> > > > I, like you.....am human. > > Prone to make mistakes.> > Failure is not a character flaw, > > Just a part of the human makeup.> > > > I live, I laugh and I also learn. > > My knowledge is incomplete.> ! > I am searching all the time, > > in waking ho! urs a s well as sleep.> > > > I have a long road to travel, > > as well as you do.> > We learn our lessons on the way. > > Wisdom we shall accrue.> > > > So please accept me as I am > > Because I am .... Just me.> > No one like me in the world. > > That is my only guarantee.> > > > This is how I feel > > I have a heart, > > open it and see> > Please take care > > That's all I am, > > just me.> > > > --Author Unknown> >> > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.487 / Virus Database: 269! .13.22/1015 - Release Date: 9/18/2007 11:53 AM>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.487 / Virus Database: 269.13.25/1018 - Release Date: 9/19/2007 3:59 PM